Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

James Milner tells Manchester City he wants to leave, with Arsenal and Liverpool interested in £10m man

A good buy for someone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2632566/James-Milner-courted-Arsenal-10m-Manchester-City-just-ONE-Englishman-left.html

I'd hate to see Milner leave but I'm sure he wants more playing time. I'd hope City could convince him to stay but I ain't optimistic.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep him please.

Apparently Wenger is hot for him Chiccy. Though why I don't understand. Milner is not exactly what Arsenal needs, eh ? Best Wenger look east to Javier Mascherano.thumbsup.gif

Keep him please.

Apparently Wenger is hot for him Chiccy. Though why I don't understand. Milner is not exactly what Arsenal needs, eh ? Best Wenger look east to Javier Mascherano.thumbsup.gif

JM could finish up back at Liverpool.

Keep him please.

JM could finish up back at Liverpool.

Brendan's not keen apparently mate.

Keep him please.

Press <deleted> mate. We've got months of it to look forward to.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Calm down and give me a recommendation for a good real ale bar in Edinburgh Smokie.

Staying just off the Grassmarket with teelak and rugrat, so must be walkable - I'll wait till they go to sleep which will be about 9pm! we got a great run down on the apartment and locale from one of the staff - Ann asked me afterwards whether he was speaking English as she couldn't understand a word*. Luckily I received annual training form a very early age (actually, he was talking pure camp Corstorphine). Can't wait for her reaction to her first Glaswegian.

She's told all her Facebook mates she's staying in a big lovely city called Scotland! My geographical explanations aren't working.

Just driving through the place, which I haven't returned to for 20 years (since I helped Maggie privatise the Port - sorry Stevie!), I can tell it really rocks.

Should have sent me a PM mate....the Bow Bar is just up the hill.

Bacary Sagna is expected to arrive at Manchester City on Monday to hold formal talks with the Barclays Premier League champions.

It is understood Sagna will be offered a three-year deal worth around £150,000-per-week during today's discussions.

Manchester City are also showing interest in Stoke defender Ryan Shawcross.

Bacary Sagna is expected to arrive at Manchester City on Monday to hold formal talks with the Barclays Premier League champions.

It is understood Sagna will be offered a three-year deal worth around £150,000-per-week during today's discussions.

Manchester City are also showing interest in Stoke defender Ryan Shawcross.

Wenger offers 75 grand a week. Man City double that?

Two ends of a ridiculous scale (if u can believe what you read in the papers).

I thought Bacary played the FACF like he was already gone mentally ... and a pariah to his team mates. Nothing was happening down our right.

ashley cole will be an excellent free transfer signing for somebody. still got a good two years in him.

Agreed, another player I can't stand like but, there's a few of them in my own team. Well, 1's gone now but, la la....

Yeah, Cole will be a good un for for a couple o years for someone Steve, who ya reckon that might be.....? Your boys have a go..?

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

ashley cole will be an excellent free transfer signing for somebody. still got a good two years in him.

Agreed, another player I can't stand like but, there's a few of them in my own team. Well, 1's gone now but, la la....

Yeah, Cole will be a good un for for a couple o years for someone Steve, who ya reckon that might be.....? Your boys have a go..?

redrus

he's still good enough for anybody really. and yeah, i'd have him at liverpool i guess - lot of reds fans wouldn't on account of him being a bit of an <deleted> like. we do need a new left-back to replace the injury-prone and braindead jose enrique and cole would be a decent stopgap if we can't land our number one target for the position - which i think is the lad moreno from sevilla.

redrus

he's still good enough for anybody really. and yeah, i'd have him at liverpool i guess - lot of reds fans wouldn't on account of him being a bit of an like. we do need a new left-back to replace the injury-prone and braindead jose enrique and cole would be a decent stopgap if we can't land our number one target for the position - which i think is the lad moreno from sevilla.

Can't see us having a go, I've always quite liked Buttner, despite other Reds protestations and I'd like to hope that Shaw is on his way.

But, if he were to come, although dislikable, he'd get my support and I would do a job for us too so, agree with Steve on this one.

Someone must snap him up quick smart, I reckon he may go abroad.

redrus

couple of years in monaco on £120k a week tax free probably looks quite attractive right now.

Looks alright to me too, might have to try being a cheating 2 faced waynker sometime, seems to get you a lot in life.....

.....Wait, no, I'm happy with who I am.

redrus

• Like 1

Lots of talk about Ben Foster to Spurs

I like Foster, he's a good keeper.

Just could not cope with the pressure at United, it p'ed me off as he is a bloody good keeper.

Still, because of that I really do wish him well and hope that he finds that form a good club, Spurs would be great for him.

redrus

I thought Bacary played the FACF like he was already gone mentally ... and a pariah to his team mates. Nothing was happening down our right.

Apart from the header he won to set up the equaliser and the interception and pass that led to the winning goal.

coffee1.gif

Apart from the header he won to set up the equaliser and the interception and pass that led to the winning goal.

coffee1.gif

I thought that was Gibbs?

Definitely wasn't the Ox.

smile.png

Lots of talk about Ben Foster to Spurs

I like Foster, he's a good keeper.

Just could not cope with the pressure at United, it p'ed me off as he is a bloody good keeper.

Still, because of that I really do wish him well and hope that he finds that form a good club, Spurs would be great for him.

redrus

We're certainly hoping Lloris doesn't leave....I suppose much will depend upon the new manager and who we are signing.

Yaya Toure has fuelled talk of a possible departure from Manchester City by saying he does not know who he will be playing for next season.

The midfielder's agent, Dimitri Seluk, indicated he could leave because he felt he had been treated with a lack of respect by the club's owners.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27495420

Might just be the usual agent talk, but if he does leave..........where to?

Just read Barca are monitoring the situation.

Edited by uptheos

Marc Albrighton released by Villa...strange one that.Won't be short of suitors unless there is an unreported injury problem.

Showed a lot of talent as a youngster, but for me never became the finished deal.

Could be useful to one of the lower end clubs.