Yippee! Pattaya makes a top 10 "Most Enchanting and Colorful Cities in the World" List!

Jingthing

You must not miss to see colorful hotels and houses, which make Pattaya one of the most enchanting and colorful cities in the globe!

What a bizarre comment! I think most of the buildings here are quite drab. The temples do add some colour though.

Now this is what I call colourful:

Las%20Palmas-Colourful%20Houses.jpg

• Like 2

How do you find this stuff!??????

I did not read the AMERIKANKI piece, but, let me guess, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire; Tehran, Iran; Douala, Cameroon; Tripoli, Libya; Karachi, Pakistan; Harare, Zimbabwe; Lagos, Nigeria; Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea; and Dhaka, Bangladesh were the other 9 cities rounding out the ""Most Enchanting and Colorful Cities in the World" List.

Seriously, does what Pattaya has (or doesn't have) to offer or your view of Pattaya change because it has made some "list"? I hope not. And, frankly, when I think of "enchanting and colorful", Pattaya does not come to mind (except, perhaps, in a slightly off-color sort of way). I doubt that Pattaya is in the "top 10" or "bottom 10" of anything worth mentioning. But it is "ok" to "pretty good" in many things, and I expect that people would disagree strongly as to what those "good" things happen to be.

And, so, if this event made your day, I am glad for you....

Edited by Thailaw

OMG! Somebody said something good about PTY and made our haters and doomsayers all soil their knickers. This has got to be turned into yet another DYING PATTAYA bash.

I think it's called, freedom of expression.

Well, DUH-uh. It does include doomsaying and bashing, yes, and so, as I noted, we're gettin' ready to enjoy the frothing and gnashing. :) Lemme start the chorus w/ our most revered chant from the hymnal: infrastructure. By the numbers: go for it!