Red-shirt leader faces complaint for refusing to pay locals bribes

Lite Beer

fab 4 post # 28

you're so so right siamploee, some things never change. The same old people have brain fade whenever they see this video.

Did you forget to add the rider that this is from March 2010 and shows payoffs to pick-up drivers for fuel and food for taking red shirts to a rally?

As per usual you adhere to the gospel according to Saint Shinwatra and the Red Shirts.

Red is right,

No doubt as you claim to be English you have a picture of Saint Scargill above your bed too

Forgotten this one have you?

Priceless!

but unfortunately wrong.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yellows don't get paid, no way Jose.... but wait, they were paying 800b a day in my locale a few months ago, picking people up in pick-ups and heading for Suthep's Walks for Fascism Reform, and offering it to all and sundry.

whistling.gif

Could we see some real proof of that ?

Strange no stories of that in the news but the reds all the time with stuff like this.

So either it does not happen with the yellows or it happened many many more times with the reds why it gets discovered more.

Either way reds are nothing more then rent a mob while the yellows pay for pleasure to protest really stand behind their choice and ideology.

Rubbish! Both sides are paying for their renta-mobs and the daily rate seems to be around Bt.1,000 per day plus transport (Bus). A group of about 20 women from my wife's village were paid to attend Sutheps gatherings a few weeks ago. Got to BKK, received their attendance money, and were then refused the money for the fare home again. So for all those claiming this is a red-only activity.....sorry, you're wrong! They're as bad as each other.

Yellows don't get paid, no way Jose.... but wait, they were paying 800b a day in my locale a few months ago, picking people up in pick-ups and heading for Suthep's Walks for Fascism Reform, and offering it to all and sundry.

whistling.gif

Too bad you don't have any evidence.... like the photos and news articles here.

;)

but, we do have the word of some som wat guy on the internet.

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

You don't fool me Wanda4. You can post all the smug and condescending comments you like, but you don't fool me for one minute.

Thanks for repeating my post, without marking it up with meaningful comment or refutation or anything a reader might think about instead of what's in my post. If only one reader sees this for the first time and goes "hmmm", you've done a great thing. Thanks again.

I suppose we await TV's rabid reds to come along and say they are fake reds shirts and they where planted by Suthep to undermine "democracy"

Which of course is impossible because in the whole history of Earth there never has been a false-flag operation.

I for one think, again, as with some few but careful posts in Thai Visas, that this is very clever stuff. The yellows are out-propagandising the reds by miles with this subtle, black stuff. I suspect there's a mastermind and of course there are ALWAYS useful idiots to buy into it, not least of all right hear. But the core group behind this is quite good, actually. The health-service van one was excellent. This one is pretty good - as many comments attest.

Are you seriously telling us you have never known a Red Shirt supporter tell you that they have received money to go and protest?

If so, you need to get out more and talk to the people!

And by contrast... I know about 30 Yellow Shirt supporters who go by their own free will and without a single baht in bribes.

Now you can argue all-day long about the rights and wrongs of either side, but this very fact is the deciding factor for me.

• Like 2

Red Shirts didn't get paid ... well join the queue. It's quite long though with several tens if not hundreds of thousands of farmers in front of you.

It was quite a lot more than even that :

Almost 1.2 million farmers have still not be paid...

May 6, 2014

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/Rice-farmers-long-time-dependence-on-subsidy-progr-30232912.html

Edited by valvenus

fab 4 post # 28

you're so so right siamploee, some things never change. The same old people have brain fade whenever they see this video.

Did you forget to add the rider that this is from March 2010 and shows payoffs to pick-up drivers for fuel and food for taking red shirts to a rally?

As per usual you adhere to the gospel according to Saint Shinwatra and the Red Shirts.

Red is right,

No doubt as you claim to be English you have a picture of Saint Scargill above your bed too

Forgotten this one have you?

Not at all, I'll enlighten you again. This video was referring to the 500 baht allowance that Thais over 60 who do not have retirement benefits are entitled to. The pension fund was launched on April 9th 2009. Abhisit also added a populous programme of one-off 2000 Baht handouts.

It has been taken by people of less enquiring minds to refer to Thaksin talking about funding protesters or some other such BS.

Any other myth you'd like me to explain to you?

Please enlighten us further with some proof of your assertion that Thaksin was talking about a pension fund. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Rubbish! Both sides are paying for their renta-mobs and the daily rate seems to be around Bt.1,000 per day plus transport (Bus). A group of about 20 women from my wife's village were paid to attend Sutheps gatherings a few weeks ago. Got to BKK, received their attendance money, and were then refused the money for the fare home again. So for all those claiming this is a red-only activity.....sorry, you're wrong! They're as bad as each other.

Another of the anonymous internet proponents with unvalidated, second hand information, and with no photos and no news article.

But please come back when you do have something.

You don't fool me Wanda4. You can post all the smug and condescending comments you like, but you don't fool me for one minute.

Thanks for repeating my post, without marking it up with meaningful comment or refutation or anything a reader might think about instead of what's in my post. If only one reader sees this for the first time and goes "hmmm", you've done a great thing. Thanks again.

Oh don't worry Miss4, I am sure more than 1 reader will see your post/s and go "hmmm", unusual, a trollette with a new angle, hmmm....................thumbsup.gif

I suppose we await TV's rabid reds to come along and say they are fake reds shirts and they where planted by Suthep to undermine "democracy"

Which of course is impossible because in the whole history of Earth there never has been a false-flag operation.

I for one think, again, as with some few but careful posts in Thai Visas, that this is very clever stuff. The yellows are out-propagandising the reds by miles with this subtle, black stuff. I suspect there's a mastermind and of course there are ALWAYS useful idiots to buy into it, not least of all right hear. But the core group behind this is quite good, actually. The health-service van one was excellent. This one is pretty good - as many comments attest.

Are you seriously telling us you have never known a Red Shirt supporter tell you that they have received money to go and protest?

If so, you need to get out more and talk to the people!

And by contrast... I know about 30 Yellow Shirt supporters who go by their own free will and without a single baht in bribes.

Now you can argue all-day long about the rights and wrongs of either side, but this very fact is the deciding factor for me.

I saw them too - Sat morning being dropped off in their Mercedes Benz, and telling their driver to come and pick them up by 4pm at the latest! They had to jog a little bit to catch up with the parade though!

I think it is fair to say there will be some reds and some yellows who participate because they truly believe in the cause and don't get paid - and at the same time there are many others on both sides that are paid to attend.

smile.png

They too did not get paid........

Filing a complaint at TV?

• Like 2

Sorry, Khun Chris, your post just happened to be last in the queue with this opinion. Look, people, all you people who the reds or the yellows or both get paid to turn out. First of all, why not go along and check what the rallies are like? These aren't people putting in their time on the clock like some street sweeper or bank drone. But second, for pete's sake, doesn't anyone here have any Logic 101? You yellow haters and all-in haters, do you really think all or even most of these people got paid?

post-52815-0-39747900-1400060634_thumb.j

You Thaksin-red haters and you all-in haters, do you REALLY BELIEVE these people got 1,000 baht or 100 baht or 10 baht? Really?

post-52815-0-66206400-1400062274_thumb.j

Anyone who answered "yes", you're crazy. Really you are.

These groups red and yellow spend money on food, they pay workers, their guards are paid, they hire drivers on and on, it costs big money to organise and drive one of these rallies, quite big money. But the masses you see in those pictures are there because they want to be there.

Red or Yellow, it is the same - Rent-a-Mob. the best mob that money can buy.

My staff just went to the protests again this evening, and all of them give small donations not receiving money.

was going good till you said "I for one think" and then I knew it was another load of garbage, sorry mate but some things are simply too much to believe.

• Like 1

Purely speculation, But where are the reds getting the money for this, I wonder if rice money is involved?

I can't remember the title of an article a few weeks ago, whether it was on The Nation or BP, were PTP sources talked about Thaksin's dissatisfaction with PTP MPs not "investing" enough on the Red Shirt mobilizations; anyone remembers?

Of course then the question would be, where do these MPs get the funds in the first place.

its called a tax rebate...even though they dont pay any...sell their soul to the devil these people...and they did...

• Like 1

For all the reds on here with their head where the sun don t shine. At my company I had to tell staff that went for the 1000B scam of the reds, that if they d go, I didn t need them back. Out of 90 people 60 went. They even explained clearly: boss, we get 1000, we get free licquor, food, we see lots of mates and get nice music with dancing girls. These were normal factory workers who got 330 a day.

I understood. And I was slimming down anyway so a good deal for both sides. Mind you to be honest, this was during their previous 'big rally'.

Cannot make remarks about the Suthep crowd myself. Haven t heard of that, but may well be. Judging the news report it is pretty silly to, in the end, not pay them. It makes it so clear and out in the open.

• Like 1

Sorry, Khun Chris, your post just happened to be last in the queue with this opinion. Look, people, all you people who the reds or the yellows or both get paid to turn out. First of all, why not go along and check what the rallies are like? These aren't people putting in their time on the clock like some street sweeper or bank drone. But second, for pete's sake, doesn't anyone here have any Logic 101? You yellow haters and all-in haters, do you really think all or even most of these people got paid?

attachicon.gifreally1.jpg

You Thaksin-red haters and you all-in haters, do you REALLY BELIEVE these people got 1,000 baht or 100 baht or 10 baht? Really?

attachicon.gifreally2.jpg

These groups red and yellow spend money on food, they pay workers, their guards are paid, they hire drivers on and on, it costs big money to organise and drive one of these rallies, quite big money. But the masses you see in those pictures are there because they want to be there.

were not all deluded ...try posting on a thai speaking forum some might believe you then ..but here ...your just trolling...coffee1.gif walter mitty syndrome

• Like 1

attachicon.gifreally1.jpg

attachicon.gifreally2.jpg

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif The comments are getting funnier by the minute ! Did not realize there were so many comic writers and used car salesmen/women in Thailand.

Keep em comin, have not laughed so much in years ! clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 2