Police try to arrest Indian businessman on Insurrection charge

Lite Beer

So he is a leader because he appeared on their stage....Once I believe.

The Mrs was on their stage once also I wonder if her name is on the list.

The next target would have to be the foreign leader who appeared on the red stage, but that dosent count as the reds are only threatening civil war and separatism.

Hay, if someone can be arrested for resurrection then some of the red posters on here are in trouble.

I think you mean hey. Sheep eat hay.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The next target would have to be the foreign leader who appeared on the red stage, but that dosent count as the reds are only threatening civil war and separatism.

Hay, if someone can be arrested for resurrection then some of the red posters on here are in trouble.

Lord amighty, what have you got against dead people?

I think you mean hey. Sheep eat hay.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Seems as though he is a bit feverish...can cause the thinking to go awry.

I thought that warnings were perfectly clear about foreigners meddling in thai politics and yet he chose to ignore them at his own peril.

And the same goes for Amsterdam !

Well if you read the comment just before yours, you would have seen that Mr. Amsterdam apparently has Thai citizenship. Now I can't verify that, but apparently it's true hence he is not subject to deportation.

poor satish, even if they don't get him today or tomorrow, he is basically under a type of house arrest, the silly dumbass should have known better smile.png

I see. So what's your take on Robert Amsterdam on stage?

That's it! TV needs to institute a hall of fame and put you in as the founding father for the weakest and most irrelevant comeback in TV history, even though it is obvious that you won't understand why. cheesy.gif

Edited by unanimosity
  • Like 2

poor satish, even if they don't get him today or tomorrow, he is basically under a type of house arrest, the silly dumbass should have known better smile.png

I see. So what's your take on Robert Amsterdam on stage?

That's it! TV needs to institute a hall of fame and put you in as the founding father for the weakest and most irrelevant comeback in TV history, even though it is obvious that you won't understand why. cheesy.gif

Ahh, OK sounds great, so where is my prize?

A waste of resources and he wasn't just on stage the one time he has been present at a lot of the marches despite being warned/ told to stay away.

Shame they don't take that con artist Yon too does anyone know if he's a visa runner or PR?

Yon is a sponger and a buffoon, he must have a WP as he collects money which he calls donations he has to do this because nobody in the journalism industry would pay for his nonsense.. He has absolutely nothing in Thailand no family no nothing other than just ripping off Thais what's bad is he does it right under their nose and they are too stupid to see what he is really interested in.
  • Like 1

I thought that warnings were perfectly clear about foreigners meddling in thai politics and yet he chose to ignore them at his own peril.

Well if you read the comment just before yours, you would have seen that Mr. Amsterdam apparently has Thai citizenship. Now I can't verify that, but apparently it's true hence he is not subject to deportation.

True? Proof! Perhaps delivered by Surapong while he delivered a new passport to Thaksin? Talk about messed up country!

Edited by pmugghc

poor satish, even if they don't get him today or tomorrow, he is basically under a type of house arrest, the silly dumbass should have known better

We'll be looking forward to seeing Amsterdam deported as well.

didn't know he was in Thailand. he is ?

There are several people who told he was on the red stage. There was 1 who told he was on the red stage per video. So I don't know if he was really here

Many critycize our host for lacking western wais,yet in paper i see

DODGE NEWS

"COWBOYS SEEK TO ROUND UP INDIAN "

"Sheriiff dragged down mainstreet,Cartwright claims hub loose as troopers hed em orf at th' ass"

Edited by RubbaJohnny
  • Like 2

Except that Satish has already been absolved by the court. The question is whether Chalerm and Tharit follow the court.

What do you think?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Nonsense. Robert Amsterdam was hired in May 2010 by former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra to serve as international lawyer and adviser to the defence counsel of the "Red Shirts," formal name the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD).

He could have been fast tracked to gain Thai citizenship but it seems highly unlikely. Besides, he's a 'foreigner' without any real rights. If Saksith Segal can't speak on a stage to express his political ideas, then I'm sure Amsterdam can't either. However, the law, and the random way it is enforced, means Amsterdam won't face any charges and eventually Segal probably won't be deported. Then again ... anything is possible in La La Land.

Edited by Sunderland

Does stuttering parrot realise that just saying what you think right here, if its political, can be explained as a violition?

At his own peril. . .

You really make ass-hole comments.... really... you do!

Can't wait for you next visa application for extension to be rejected....... and based upon your IP address... that shouldn't take too long. ;)

Moo..... now or later... keep in touch na..... kkk... <3

Claude the van.

• Like 2

Satish Sehgal arrest foiled by Silom supporters

984077_10152477723764017_398543944973058

BANGKOK: -- Heavily armed special action force police Friday aborted their bid to arrest the Indian businessman Satish Sehgal after a large number of Silom residents came out to protect him by blocking the police vehicles from moving in to make arrest.

Dozens of police surrounded a condominium in Silom where Satish was staying demanding him to turn himself in to them.

But shortly after the encirclement of the condominium reached the People’s Democratic Reform Committee’s protest stage at the UN Building, a core leader Sathit Wongnontoei then sent message on Blue Sky Channel asking all PDRC supporters to show up in full force to intercept the arrest.

Within less than half an hour, supporters came out with their vehicles to block the police vehicles and after a brief negotiation, the police agreed to pull out.

Satish Segal is one of anti-government rally leaders who were issued arrest warrant on insurrection charge.

A police was quoted as saying that Satish should surrender or face deportation.

Criminal Court on Wednesday approved arrest warrants requested by Department of Special Investigation on 30 core leaders of People’s Democratic Reform Committee, including Satish.

Satish, a former chairman of Thai-Indian Chamber of Commerce, was criticized of being a leader of PDRC after he appeared on rally stage.

However he denied the charges. He faced deportation if charged.

(photo : https://www.facebook.com/pone.poyepoloye)

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/satish-sehgal-arrest-foiled-silom-supporters/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=satish-sehgal-arrest-foiled-silom-supporters

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-05-17

No-way to arrest Mr. S. Seghal cause his best friend Chuck Norris in Hollywood. Don't lose energy and your face about mission impossible things.

May be Tom Cruise can arrest him ....

poor satish, even if they don't get him today or tomorrow, he is basically under a type of house arrest, the silly dumbass should have known better

You really make ass-hole comments.... really... you do!

Can't wait for you next visa application for extension to be rejected....... and based upon your IP address... that shouldn't take too long.

Moo..... now or later... keep in touch na..... kkk... <3

Claude the van.

visa application rejected based on ip ? come on claude, you can do better than that.