what do I need to show for a Non O visa to support young child?

Hi

Firstly I want to say thank you in advance for your help. Ok I have a 19 month old son. My girlfriend and I are not married yet. I have been here on TR'S for the past 2 years. Now with the crack down I dare not try to get another one. So, what can i show to get a NON O visa? I have not been to the court yet to make my son legal. I will do that in fact and marry but I not have the time to do it now.... We all live together in an Apartment. I need to show Birth Certificate and what else. I will not go to the Capital of Laos so I plan to go to Mukdahan and over the bridge there. How long will the Visa be good for and can I extend at all.

Also currently on a TR and I plan to extend it for the 30days... has there been any issues with that? just curious. Thanks to all

If you intend to marry, you do not have to go through court. The marriage will automatically make you the legal father of the child.

Best place to try will be Savanakhet, Laos. Birth certificate, household registration of child and mother, copy of ID-card of the mother and a note from her confirming your relationship and that you take care of the child will be useful.

Based on the birth certificate you can also get a 60 day extension after you have had the 30 day extension of your TR.