Can you tell thais apart from filippinos?

ultimate weapon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit like shit and shinola

filipinos are lower class thais!

Women in the Philippines has a natural beauty, never use a plastic surgery even no make-up and the beauty is still there. We are beautiful inside and out, beautiful not only physical but also in emotional and mental. Filipinas are truly have world class beauty the fact that the Philippines is very strong contender in all major international beauty pageant and the Philippines is leading in Southeast Asia in terms of most winners title holder in international beauty pageant.

I will try to understand your post and I will try to accept that we are a lower class if you describe the "true beauty of women with plastic surgery and with make- up".

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Women in the Philippines has a natural beauty, never use a plastic surgery even no make-up and the beauty is still there. We are beautiful inside and out, beautiful not only physical but also in emotional and mental. Filipinas are truly have world class beauty the fact that the Philippines is very strong contender in all major international beauty pageant and the Philippines is leading in Southeast Asia in terms of most winners title holder in international beauty pageant.

I will try to understand your post and I will try to accept that we are a lower class if you describe the "true beauty of women with plastic surgery and with make- up".

Word.

at least you say it with feeling, a low opinion of people.
i have a high opinion of ppl who can live in tranquility and harmony .

Perhaps you could start an interesting new philosophy, based on that idea?

it is only the shit and shinola that think otherwise.

It's possible to tell mixed-blood Filipinos (Spanish blood, many Filipinos are mixed, especially in the large cities) apart from pure blood Thais.

It's difficult to tell pure Asian blood Filipinos from Thais.

you miss wolrd class humility too.

at least you say it with feeling, a low opinion of people.

On second thoughts, don't bother.

It has been tried before, and soon the philosophy turned into a religion, littered with true believers, superstitions, temples and monks.

Tranquility and harmony sound nice though.

On second thoughts, don't bother.

It has been tried before, and soon the philosophy turned into a religion, littered with true believers, superstitions, temples and monks.

Tranquility and harmony sound nice though.

havent tried global nuclear war yet perhaps that suits your criteria better., should be tranquility and harmony after that

Not the same by a country mile, having said that i wouldn't have thought my old dark skinned Chinese Malay gf looked Thai either yet yet on our first trip to Thailand she waited at the lift while i went to reception to get our room keys security approached her refusing entry untill she stood up to him telling him in no uncertain terms in perfect English she was Chinese.

By sight or by smell?

And thank you for your invaluable contribution to this Thai themed forum.

I wonder how old you are, what you have archived for yourself in your lifetime and what makes people like you tick?

Whatever, I can confirm that even if you live to 120, you will never be as smart as me and you are definitely one of the types I would not wish to be associated with.

Let me go and cry.....

By sight or by smell?

And thank you for your invaluable contribution to this Thai themed forum.

I wonder how old you are, what you have archived for yourself in your lifetime and what makes people like you tick?

Whatever, I can confirm that even if you live to 120, you will never be as smart as me and you are definitely one of the types I would not wish to be associated with.

Let me go and cry.....

Ha ha ha..... Boom

Take a little time to think next time :)

not easy to see the difference, even for locals, had a thai gf before , and when she visited me in the phils ,had people speaking tagalog to her everytime we went out, she was a buriram girl , so blended in here a bit.had the same thing happen with current filipino gf when in thailand , but not as much.beautiful girls in both countries, but in my opinion , the pinoys have it.

Filipinos are shorter in average.

Filipinos speak English much better.

Filipinos are better scammers.

Filipinos are better GFE - or so I have heard from the mongers.

Filipinos have thicker butts (the females)

Do you hate Filipinos?

Filipinos are shorter in average.

Filipinos speak English much better.

Filipinos are better scammers.

Filipinos are better GFE - or so I have heard from the mongers.

Filipinos have thicker butts (the females)

Much better if you use "some Filipinos" in your statement because not all Filipinos are short, not all are fat like what other poster said, not all are scammers.

In fact I'm taller than my co-thai teachers and my man always told me I have a nice butt. :)

They are slim. Yes I agree because they wanted to have a slim body they take slimming pills or vomiting after eating. I'd prefer to have a nice body with shape, with a natural and good size of breast and butt than skinny like a bamboo tree. :)

Edited by Shancloudy

I can usually tell, just as I can tell Vietnamese from Korean from Han Chinese, etc. Today, I saw four young ladies taking photos at Terminal 21 and told my wife they were Filipinas. She confirmed that to me later when she heard them in the restroom speaking Tagalog. There is nothing better or worse about either, just different. Just as people can tell, say an Italian from a Canadian. Of course, identifying nationalities is not a 100% proposition. When my wife is in the US, Filipinas quite often approach and ask if she is Filipina, too (she is Thai.) For me, it is not so much the physical appearance but a manner about the person.

The outliers are what throw me (and fascinate me). I once observed a very Japanese-looking young woman in Hawaii, but there was something "off." She looked like a Shinjuku office girl in physical appearance, but she acted anything but Japanese. I ended up speaking to her, and she answered with a heavy, heavy Mexican accent. She was a third generation Japanese-Mexican, and was 100% Latina. We ended up spending a few days together, and she was such a trip (in a very positive way).

I can usually tell, just as I can tell Vietnamese from Korean from Han Chinese, etc. Today, I saw four young ladies taking photos at Terminal 21 and told my wife they were Filipinas. She confirmed that to me later when she heard them in the restroom speaking Tagalog. There is nothing better or worse about either, just different. Just as people can tell, say an Italian from a Canadian. Of course, identifying nationalities is not a 100% proposition. When my wife is in the US, Filipinas quite often approach and ask if she is Filipina, too (she is Thai.) For me, it is not so much the physical appearance but a manner about the person.

The outliers are what throw me (and fascinate me). I once observed a very Japanese-looking young woman in Hawaii, but there was something "off." She looked like a Shinjuku office girl in physical appearance, but she acted anything but Japanese. I ended up speaking to her, and she answered with a heavy, heavy Mexican accent. She was a third generation Japanese-Mexican, and was 100% Latina. We ended up spending a few days together, and she was such a trip (in a very positive way).

twenty years ago. koh chang. 3 gorgeous asian looking women tanned almost black, thong bikinis speaking a language none of us knew. curiosity finally won out and a friend went over and asked. (he had bet korean war refugees adopted in europe). japanese-brazilians!!

Filipinos are generally shorter , but fatter ? not sure about that , sure there is an endless amount of fast food places here, and there are some lifters around, but where i am , there is no shortage of beautiful girls around 40 kilo mark. unfortunately my fishing days are over, for now.

Pinoy girls are far more prettier, far more sexier, 100% more caring and 200% more honest than thai girls.... So yes quite easy to tell the difference.

generalize much?

I am speaking from experience, short and long time relationships with both pinoy and thai girls, so when you say generalise I explain in short my observation and experience.

Pinoy girls are far more prettier, far more sexier, 100% more caring and 200% more honest than thai girls.... So yes quite easy to tell the difference.

generalize much?

I am speaking from experience, short and long time relationships with both pinoy and thai girls, so when you say generalise I explain in short my observation and experience.

and my experience is equally valid and does not agree with yours. but neither of us have enough experience to generate a statistically significant sample

generalize much?

and my experience is equally valid and does not agree with yours. but neither of us have enough experience to generate a statistically significant sample

I'm not disagreeing with you or saying you are wrong... In fact I agree, everyone has a personal opinion and different tastes when it comes to female company and relationships, I was speaking from my own personal experience and observation.