God bless them one and all !

CharlieH

... all my girlfriends Hundreds? Thousands? More than you I count? Can't count them because there were so many in my bed at the same time I don't have an accurate figure? Don't know because my diary went through the washer with my passport?

• Like 1

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a test you can take t find out if you are a sex addict.

http://www.sexhelp.com/am-i-a-sex-addict/sex-addiction-test#

Regarding sexual addiction vs normal sex drive

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+sexual+addiction+vs+normal+sex+drive

I am not giving medical sex advice.

You wrote, "I love sex, it has ruled my life. Now that I am an old man, I have to pay for it and Thailand is the only place I can live out my fantasies on my social security cheque. I justify my addiction by saying repeatedly that prostitutes find me attractive. Maybe I am going a bit dotty."

If you didn't know it you have assumed the mantle of a doctor to be able to make the decision that another person is living out fantasies.

Normal sexuality vs sexual addiction is not answered on Google. SLAA veracity and even the definition of sexual addiction is widely disputed. Most medical professionals have no hesitation recommending AA but it is quite different with SLAA (in my opinion).

I know you got a hold of easy internet accessible information but you are still uninformed.

Sexual addiction is best handled by a mental health professional and not on Thai Visa.

It is not the same as AA. AA is easy, stop drinking and go to meetings. SLAA is not about stopping. So best get some better information before you begin telling people who is and who isn't a sex addict. It is my opinion SLAA is harmful. But only my opinion. Like I said it is better left to a mental health professional.

as lay people can and do discuss AA,so they can discuss SLAA in spite of your "opinion"

You can discuss anything you want as long as you don't expect others to give it any credibility and Neeranam doesn't have a clue as evidenced by his suggestion that normal senior citizens are sex addicts.

Here is a test you can take t find out if you are a sex addict.

http://www.sexhelp.com/am-i-a-sex-addict/sex-addiction-test#

Regarding sexual addiction vs normal sex drive

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+sexual+addiction+vs+normal+sex+drive

I am not giving medical sex advice.

You wrote, "I love sex, it has ruled my life. Now that I am an old man, I have to pay for it and Thailand is the only place I can live out my fantasies on my social security cheque. I justify my addiction by saying repeatedly that prostitutes find me attractive. Maybe I am going a bit dotty."

If you didn't know it you have assumed the mantle of a doctor to be able to make the decision that another person is living out fantasies.

Normal sexuality vs sexual addiction is not answered on Google. SLAA veracity and even the definition of sexual addiction is widely disputed. Most medical professionals have no hesitation recommending AA but it is quite different with SLAA (in my opinion).

I know you got a hold of easy internet accessible information but you are still uninformed.

Sexual addiction is best handled by a mental health professional and not on Thai Visa.

It is not the same as AA. AA is easy, stop drinking and go to meetings. SLAA is not about stopping. So best get some better information before you begin telling people who is and who isn't a sex addict. It is my opinion SLAA is harmful. But only my opinion. Like I said it is better left to a mental health professional.

as lay people can and do discuss AA,so they can discuss SLAA in spite of your "opinion"

You can discuss anything you want as long as you don't expect others to give it any credibility and Neeranam doesn't have a clue as evidenced by his suggestion that normal senior citizens are sex addicts.

who do you mean by others? surely not yourself? lol. from what I've seen so far that would not exactly be a priority

who do you mean by others? surely not yourself? lol. from what I've seen so far that would not exactly be a priority

Neeranam wrote, "Here is a test you can take t find out if you are a sex addict."

It is not a test you can take to find out if you are a sex addict.

That was my point. His opinion is no more valid than mine in fact less because I have actually been to a number of SLAA meetings.

Sex addicts don't go to Pattaya. I don't know that the reasons are appropriate to discuss on Thai Visa. If you have an interest PM me and I can give you the name of a board certified psychiatrist who may be able to help.

You ever try to tell a young guy something and he knows more about everything than you will ever know....... Hahaha

When you start to understand that you don't know shit is when you have real knowledge. There is so much to know and so many ways to interpret the information that you collect.

Thai girls are like other girls around the world. They are fascinated with and enjoy being around guys who are smart, fun and are interesting to be with and talk to. As long as they are not ugly or too fat their age is only a minor factor. Young guys who are stupid and or ugly will never understand this and think they have all the answers. They invent all these reasons why these girls are with these older guys and why these guys are so bad. Jealousy I think is a factor that distorts the mind and add to this their own low self worth and you see the results. Perhaps when they get old they will get smarter and start to understand that they don't know shit .... But some guy are just plain stupid and age can not change that, stupid for life ... Just saying :)

Edited by ttthailand

You ever try to tell a young guy something and he knows more about everything than you will ever know....... Hahaha

When you start to understand that you don't know shit is when you have real knowledge. There is so much to know and so many ways to interpret the information that you collect.

Thai girls are like other girls around the world. They are fascinated with and enjoy being around guys who are smart, fun and are interesting to be with and talk to. As long as they are not ugly or too fat their age is only a minor factor. Young guys who are stupid and or ugly will never understand this and think they have all the answers. They invent all these reasons why these girls are with these older guys and why these guys are so bad. Jealousy I think is a factor that distorts the mind and add to this their own low self worth and you see the results. Perhaps when they get old they will get smarter and start to understand that they don't know shit .... But some guy are just plain stupid and age can not change that, stupid for life ... Just saying smile.png

Right on, brother!

Thai girls are like other girls around the world. They are fascinated with and enjoy being around guys who are smart, fun and are interesting to be with and talk to. As long as they are not ugly or too fat their age is only a minor factor. Young guys who are stupid and or ugly will never understand this and think they have all the answers. They invent all these reasons why these girls are with these older guys and why these guys are so bad. Jealousy I think is a factor that distorts the mind and add to this their own low self worth and you see the results. Perhaps when they get old they will get smarter and start to understand that they don't know shit .... But some guy are just plain stupid and age can not change that, stupid for life ... Just saying smile.png

What a load of cobblers.

It doesn't take a lifetime of experience to know for a FACT that younger women prefer younger men. Get over it wrinkles. Your day has passed. No amount of tantra, life experience, or perceived wisdom will alter the fact that once you get back to your place and get down to it, to her you'll look like a roasting chicken in a low quality butcher's shop and her guts will be spinning like a damaged washing machine.

• Like 1

I think there is a line that when crossed puts you in the old man and old lady category. This line however is perceived differently by different people. I do not believe young girls what to bang guys that resemble their grandfathers. But just because a guy is much older he may still be within that range (based on looks and not real age) that a girl will find acceptable and even attractive. After crossing the line however she will no longer see him as being desirable. But age is really relative. I know some guys in their late thirties who look fifty and some guy who are in their fifties who look forty. Really sexy, attractive ladies look great at all ages until they hit that line.

The only way people will cross the line is if there is something in it for them or they are being forced against their will. I think however the line is much higher for ladies than with men. Historically men have always looked for younger ladies and ladies older guys.

What a load of cobblers.

It doesn't take a lifetime of experience to know for a FACT that younger women prefer younger men. Get over it wrinkles. Your day has passed. No amount of tantra, life experience, or perceived wisdom will alter the fact that once you get back to your place and get down to it, to her you'll look like a roasting chicken in a low quality butcher's shop and her guts will be spinning like a damaged washing machine.

What more proof do I need :)

What a load of cobblers.

So your telling me that girls in their twenties would not be attracted to George Clooney ? He is 53 .... Old man be your standards.

What a load of cobblers.

You don't have enough experience to make an informed judgment about the issue.

It is a matter of economics. A woman has only so many times she can be with a man. The ladies are in the business (life) for mom and pop and family.

Figure it out. Older means quicker inheritance. She's always faking it. With you or with the old dude on Beach road.

I've been in Thailand when I was young and handsome and old and not handsome. The old guys always got the lookers. I got over it. When I was first in Thailand I worked in an office where my boss was an old general. He was not handsome. He was borderline ugly but he had a Cadillac and an airplane. A Cadillac back then in Thailand was quite a status symbol as was a personal airplane. Nothing much has changed. So you can howl at the moon but me and the general know what's up and what's not. wink.png

Only by his fame and money, put a Clooney lookalike next to a Harry Styles lookalike I know which would be rattling bones first.....

I think most girl/ladies prefer a man to a boy. Why is James Bond normally played by men in their forties or fifties ? They are selling sex and they know ladies of all ages prefer a man :)

If you are not too ugly, stupid or fat some day you may be a man and be able to attract young ladies.

Only by his fame and money, put a Clooney lookalike next to a Harry Styles lookalike I know which would be rattling bones first.....

You are correct if you are talking about 13 to 16 year old girls. Hahaha.... How old are you 15 ?

• Like 1

Neeranam wrote, "Here is a test you can take t find out if you are a sex addict."

That was my point. His opinion is no more valid than mine in fact less because I have actually been to a number of SLAA meetings.

Sex addicts don't go to Pattaya. I don't know that the reasons are appropriate to discuss on Thai Visa. If you have an interest PM me and I can give you the name of a board certified psychiatrist who may be able to help.

lol!!

If you have an interest PM me and I can give you the name of a board certified psychiatrist who may be able to help.

lol!!

blink.png

your innate grasp of someones circumstance reinforces my first impressions! lol

OP you should have your thoughts translated into Thai and sent to all the newspapers, blogs and handed out in public to BTS riders, etc.

Surely, Thais everywhere would be very proud and happy to hear why yourself and so many other farang love Thailand so much and what makes Thailand so special (cheap prices and poverty stricken women).

• Like 1

lol

I guess the test didn't show what you wanted to find out. So if you have been to an SLAA meeting and moved to Pattaya, I wonder what a psychiatrist would think about if your sex life was normal or not?

If you aren't a sex addict, then fair enough, if you are then you are bound to deny it if you don't want to quit. This is the nature of addiction. I am not to say but how many questions did you answer yes to? I answered 4.

http://www.recoveryzone.com/tests/lib/UCCASSv1.8.1/survey.php?sid=53

Not one person has taken the test honestly and shared the result, I wonder why.

lol

I guess the test didn't show what you wanted to find out. So if you have been to an SLAA meeting and moved to Pattaya, I wonder what a psychiatrist would think about if your sex life was normal or not?

If you aren't a sex addict, then fair enough, if you are then you are bound to deny it if you don't want to quit. This is the nature of addiction. I am not to say but how many questions did you answer yes to? I answered 4.

lol

The only one that is obsessed with the test is you. Living in Pattaya completely removes sexual tension what ever your needs or desires may be.

A person would become concerned with sexual addiction if there was a lack of sex. The problems with addiction arise when needs however unusual are not met.

Pattaya is like a sexual Alice's restaurant so you can get anything you want.

One of the major tells of sex addiction is being concerned with other peoples sex lives.

I think if you look long and hard you will find the only person doing that is you.

You are the one who is harping about the sex lives of others.

If you want to keep telling the world that you have a problem - go ahead.wink.png

Just between me and you I wouldn't worry too much about your test results. The test was not even written by a doctor and many people don't put much stock in it.

At any rate the cure is 90 days and 90 nights in Pattaya. Don't worry about the whole 90 days just take it one soi at a time.smile.png

Edited by thailiketoo

The only one that is obsessed with the test is you. Living in Pattaya completely removes sexual tension what ever your needs or desires may be.

A person would become concerned with sexual addiction if there was a lack of sex. The problems with addiction arise when needs however unusual are not met.

One of the major tells of sex addiction is being concerned with other peoples sex lives.

I think if you look long and hard you will find the only person doing that is you.

If you want to keep telling the world that you have a problem - go ahead.wink.png

Go on take the test, I double dare you!

Wrong, the problems of addiction arise whether the needs are met or not met.

Now you are being silly - please cite where you get your information. I am sure I don't have a sex addiction - one partner in 14 years, apart from myself cheesy.gif

I have said NO on numerous occasions, a couple of times having to physically restrain the perpetrator. smile.png

"A person would become concerned with sexual addiction if there was a lack of sex. The problems with addiction arise when needs however unusual are not met".

lol! thats like saying an alcoholic wont have A PROBLEM IF THERE IS UNLIMITED ALCOHOL AROUND! THATS FRICKEN HILARIOUS!!

Edited by AYJAYDEE
  • Like 1

"A person would become concerned with sexual addiction if there was a lack of sex. The problems with addiction arise when needs however unusual are not met".

lol! thats like saying an alcoholic wont have A PROBLEM IF THERE IS UNLIMITED ALCOHOL AROUND! THATS FRICKEN HILARIOUS!!

Let me share with you about a few of people I met at the SLAA meeting. One was a flasher. He would go into bars and flash women and customers. There are many places in Pattaya where this behavior would not raise an eyebrow. There was another man who put on womens clothes and walked down the street and propositioned men. In Pattaya this is relatively normal and certainly no problem. There was a lady there who undressed and did things to herself (I'm sure you can imagine). In Pattaya she would not have been chastised for that behavior. Most SLAA problems involve a behavior that most people in Pattaya have forgotten how to do.

Sex addiction is not like alcohol addiction. Sex does not hurt you. If you want to meet 6 new people and get intimate with them, Pattaya is the place and you can do it every day. If you want to meet 6 new bottles of whiskey and drink them every day you will shortly die.

I am really trying hard to allow you to understand. If you want a greater understanding go to an SLAA meeting. The problems you will find, you would not find in Pattaya. Honest.

Go on take the test, I double dare you!

Wrong, the problems of addiction arise whether the needs are met or not met.

Now you are being silly - please cite where you get your information. I am sure I don't have a sex addiction - one partner in 14 years, apart from myself cheesy.gif

I have said NO on numerous occasions, a couple of times having to physically restrain the perpetrator. smile.png

I don't have to take a test. I have been to SLAA meetings and my psychiatrist told me it would be a good idea for me not to attend any more. I don't have an obsession with it. Sexually I have no problems. No hangups. I can get it as often as I want and with whom I want.

I don't think I'm Prince Charming. I know who I am. I live in Thailand because I like Thai women. I've been to Cuba and Brazil and Czechoslovakia. If I liked women from those countries I'd live there. I lived with 20 year old strippers in the USA, no big deal. If I liked America women I'd live in America.

I don't care that you have only had one sexual partner in 14 years. I've had a thousand. So you don't get around much. That's OK. Cool for you. I don't care what you want to do or what you don't want to do. I pay sexual partners in cash because it is less expensive for me than to pay them with emotions. I would prefer they not fall in love with me. I don't care what you do. Why do you care what I do?

Your answers HAVE NOT MET a score on a basis of six criteria that indicate sex addiction is present.

That's married life for you I suppose....

Thanks for that, I did it again and got 2 instead of 4. Kinda disappointing in a weird perverted way.

I did, however, score 39/40 for 'are you an alcoholic' test.