God bless them one and all !

CharlieH

Many of you are missing the point we "Puritans" got riled about here. Maybe try reading through the whole thread Robert before calling others 'delusional'. I know reading 11 or so pages is difficult for people of limited intelligence and attention.

The point is that namely: the Tantric "Master" is labouring under the savage delusion that the girls would prefer a good tantric seeing to from some flabby reeking old hack after a few words of stuttering halting bar girl Thai rather than be paid in hard cash for their labours.

Looks like he's made enough from his ludicrous books too keep himself in masturbation.

You puritans are sanctimonious and condescending. Im happy for this man that he is enjoying his life. Why do patronizing fools like you believe anyone takes you seriously or cares what you think, youre twisted.

Something I can never be called is a puritan. And I'm not being condescending (though you probably have no idea what that means.) These old farts are trying to justify their position without dealing with reality. I guarantee you, they would be abhorred if their sisters, daughters, granddaughters, or great granddaughters were working as prostitutes. We're not the ones on high horses.

If prostitution is such a grand profession, why don't you pimp out the females of your family? You're hippocrites, that's why.

It always seems that its the people that think there so intelligent that demonstrate by their words their ignorance.
Easier to attack the messenger than the message, eh? Where is my ignorance? And, please answer the question. Will you pimp out your females?

....chirp....chirp.....

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you are missing the point we "Puritans" got riled about here. Maybe try reading through the whole thread Robert before calling others 'delusional'. I know reading 11 or so pages is difficult for people of limited intelligence and attention.

The point is that namely: the Tantric "Master" is labouring under the savage delusion that the girls would prefer a good tantric seeing to from some flabby reeking old hack after a few words of stuttering halting bar girl Thai rather than be paid in hard cash for their labours.

Looks like he's made enough from his ludicrous books too keep himself in masturbation.

You puritans are sanctimonious and condescending. Im happy for this man that he is enjoying his life. Why do patronizing fools like you believe anyone takes you seriously or cares what you think, youre twisted.

Something I can never be called is a puritan. And I'm not being condescending (though you probably have no idea what that means.) These old farts are trying to justify their position without dealing with reality. I guarantee you, they would be abhorred if their sisters, daughters, granddaughters, or great granddaughters were working as prostitutes. We're not the ones on high horses.

If prostitution is such a grand profession, why don't you pimp out the females of your family? You're hippocrites, that's why.

What society are you from that the father has control of the women in the family. I had a business that I offered my children, wife and any family member twice minimum wage and they all turned me down (not a sex business).

Does that make me a hypocrite? Answer the question now. What society does a man hold sway over the females in his family?

Edited by thailiketoo

You could or couldn't care less?

If you could care less then that means you do care to some extent.

You are being a hypocrite like someone just said. Try being a man of integrity - better than a quickie with a scrubber.

Neeranam, you have way too much time on your hands.

These old farts are trying to justify their position without dealing with reality-

Soon you will be an old fart yourself. Just wait for it. And then you can decide whats good for you.

If prostitution is such a grand profession, why don't you pimp out the females of your family? You're

What society are you from that the father has control of the women in the family. I had a business that I offered my children, wife and any family member twice minimum wage and they all turned me down (not a sex business).

Does that make me a hypocrite? Answer the question now. What society does a man hold sway over the females in his family?

That's obfuscating my point. And reply veers from the core point.

However, pimping is a coercive tactic, so your job offer question is a moot point. And, yes, there are a few societies where males are that dominant over females. Question answered?

Muslims come to mind.

Edited by sdanielmcev

The guitarist looks like he's escaped from an old people's home.

Yes Keith might end up there soon , but let's face it if you can look like Mick Jagger when you're turning 70, there's hope for everyone.

The OP has managed to perfectly express the primary set of reasons why I avoid social contact with foreigners in Thailand.

And all in words of his own choosing.

And just as I start asking myself if I'm guilty of making an unfair generalization, the OP is joined by other expats eager to expose their own knuckles dragging on the floor.

Edited by GuestHouse

The OP has managed to perfectly express the primary set of reasons why I avoid social contact with foreigners in Thailand.

And all in words of his own choosing.

And just as I start asking myself if I'm guilty of making an unfair generalization, the OP is joined by other expats eager to expose their own knuckles dragging on the floor.

Another condescending comment perfectly expressed, myopic and intolerant.

I certainly dont care one way or the other if older guys patronize the bar girls or not but to the ones that pride themselves on their technique I would ask: If you gave the girl the choice of taking the money and just having a conversation or a meal or taking the money and providing the "service", what do you think her decision would be???

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I certainly dont care one way or the other if older guys patronize the bar girls or not but to the ones that pride themselves on their technique I would ask: If you gave the girl the choice of taking the money and just having a conversation or a meal or taking the money and providing the "service", what do you think her decision would be???

From my prospective, many guys do just take a B/G for companionship, or back rub, and not to bang her every hour of the night. But whatever kind of relationship you want to call it, it is still a relationship and sex is part of it. Though not as big as many may think.

I know in my single years I was one of them. When I found one I liked I would stay with her most of my time on my bi-monthly visits. There wasn't sex every night or as often as one may think. Wasn't sex every night on my Honeymoon either. Okay! There was sex every night on my Honeymoon, but I was much younger then.

But you do form a kind of friendship with them, and them with you. Even though there is an exchange of money. As the Poster said, they sure are a lot more fun then playing Bingo every night, and waiting for the Grandkids to visit on Sunday. .

To answer your question, I think at first the Girls would prefer a conversation over a meal then the "Service". But is this so strange? How many women do you know want to jump into bed to have sex with you after meeting you for 15 minutes? Truth is, many men are like this to but won't admit it. Or need a few bottles of courage first to do it. But it does happen, as I am sure it happens to a few B/G to. But not that often.

But once they get to know you better things do change. After we have been together for sometime I have had them come on to me to, and they were not looking at me and seeing a bowl of rice and fish either. If you know what I mean. Like any women I suppose. They just have a different career but are still women.

There are vendettas; then there is highlighting of the continual posting of non-corroborative Bu__S__. Take your pick

You can't corroborate what girl or multiple girls someone has met in Thailand since the 1960's -- you can corroborate that you won't find a VP of Inflight S Services at a major airline who has never worked as a flight attendant:

spacer.gif

Sam Risoli
Senior Vice President, United Airlines
Inflight Services

Sam Risoli is senior vice president of inflight services for United, the world’s leading airline. He oversees all aspects of inflight operations, including more than 22,000 flight attendants. He also oversees administration, flight attendant scheduling, policy and procedures, service, staffing, training, and recruiting...

Risoli began his career in aviation in 1977 at Frontier Airlines as a flight attendant. He held various positions at Frontier including manager of inflight services, inflight supervisor and the administration of the AFA contract.

Hector E. Adler
Vice President, InFlight Services

Hector Adler joined US Airways in April, 2009, as vice president, inflight services. Adler oversees the airline’s flight attendants, the inflight dining department and leads all facets of onboard products and services. ...He started his career as a flight attendant with American Airlines and held a variety of positions with the carrier over a 15-year period, the last being regional manager of international flight service.

Edited by JLCrab

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

From my prospective, many guys do just take a B/G for companionship, or back rub, and not to bang her every hour of the night. But whatever kind of relationship you want to call it, it is still a relationship and sex is part of it. Though not as big as many may think.

I know in my single years I was one of them. When I found one I liked I would stay with her most of my time on my bi-monthly visits. There wasn't sex every night or as often as one may think. Wasn't sex every night on my Honeymoon either. Okay! There was sex every night on my Honeymoon, but I was much younger then.

But you do form a kind of friendship with them, and them with you. Even though there is an exchange of money. As the Poster said, they sure are a lot more fun then playing Bingo every night, and waiting for the Grandkids to visit on Sunday. .

To answer your question, I think at first the Girls would prefer a conversation over a meal then the "Service". But is this so strange? How many women do you know want to jump into bed to have sex with you after meeting you for 15 minutes? Truth is, many men are like this to but won't admit it. Or need a few bottles of courage first to do it. But it does happen, as I am sure it happens to a few B/G to. But not that often.

But once they get to know you better things do change. After we have been together for sometime I have had them come on to me to, and they were not looking at me and seeing a bowl of rice and fish either. If you know what I mean. Like any women I suppose. They just have a different career but are still women.

i'm not talking about being together for some time and I'm not talkin about young men. I am talkin about the guys who say theyre so good at it the girls want them

i'm not talking about being together for some time and I'm not talkin about young men. I am talkin about the guys who say theyre so good at it the girls want them

I'm not proud of it but back when I was a younger man I used to go to SLAA meetings to pick up women.

Now that I'm older and wiser I don't do that. I do go to go go's and politely hand out currency to people who demonstrate excellence in dance. Kind of a cultural thing. I am good at handing out currency and as a result of that the girls like me.

If you want good service tip the waitress. If you want good food tip the cook. If you want a good drink tip the bartender. If you want to be a proper dick don't tip anyone.

SAy it as it is :

"Take a BG" really means rent a 'Pink Pussy go go ho'

"How many women do you know want to jump into bed to have sex with you after meeting you for 15 minutes? "

You're talking about hookers here - of course they don't wantto jump into bed after 15 minutes but they will as that is what you're paying them for.

"After we have been together for sometime I have had them come on to me to, and they were not looking at me and seeing a bowl of rice and fish either."

They are doing their job - the more they please you the ore you give them. They are ONLY looking at you as a bowl of rice and a fish.

• Like 2

I'm not proud of it but back when I was a younger man I used to go to SLAA meetings to pick up women.

Now that I'm older and wiser I don't do that. I do go to go go's and politely hand out currency to people who demonstrate excellence in dance. Kind of a cultural thing. I am good at handing out currency and as a result of that the girls like me.

If you want good service tip the waitress. If you want good food tip the cook. If you want a good drink tip the bartender. If you want to be a proper dick don't tip anyone.

they dont like you, they like your money.

• Like 2

SAy it as it is :

"How many women do you know want to jump into bed to have sex with you after meeting you for 15 minutes? "

You're talking about hookers here - of course they don't wantto jump into bed after 15 minutes but they will as that is what you're paying them for.

"After we have been together for sometime I have had them come on to me to, and they were not looking at me and seeing a bowl of rice and fish either."

They are doing their job - the more they please you the ore you give them. They are ONLY looking at you as a bowl of rice and a fish.

I worked hard for my money. I never had an easy job. I sweat. Then there was a table where my soon to be ex wife sat and looked up sweetly at the lady judge who sat above us all. I felt like a bowl of rice and a fish. I got used to feeling like a bowl of rice and a fish. Now maybe I think all women think I'm a bowl of rice and a fish. So that's a given in my life and some women are nice and some are not but ever since my first day of paid work some woman thought I was her rice bowl and piece of fish.

they dont like you, they like your money.

Not the ladies at the SLAA meetings but everyone else, yes. I have noticed that the proper dicks usually sit in the pub and talk to other proper dicks about how women only like old guys for money.

SAy it as it is :

I worked hard for my money. I never had an easy job. I sweat. Then there was a table where my soon to be ex wife sat and looked up sweetly at the lady judge who sat above us all. I felt like a bowl of rice and a fish. I got used to feeling like a bowl of rice and a fish. Now maybe I think all women think I'm a bowl of rice and a fish. So that's a given in my life and some women are nice and some are not but ever since my first day of paid work some woman thought I was her rice bowl and piece of fish.

I feel for you that you never found true love with a woman but you'll never find it with a Walking Street ho.

What would your ex wife say if she knew you were comparing her to a low class Thai prostitute?

• Like 1

SAy it as it is :

I feel for you that you never found true love with a woman but you'll never find it with a Walking Street ho.

What would your ex wife say if she knew you were comparing her to a low class Thai prostitute?

by what measure are you defining lo class?

SAy it as it is :

You need to get off the walking street thing. Farang don't go there anymore. What would my ex wives say? My ex wife told me I should get a hooker and a maid instead of a wife next time. I remember being at the marriage counselor when she was going off on my new idea to put a trapeze in the bedroom. And what makes you think I hang out with low class prostitutes?

It has been too long since you have had a trip to Pattaya. Try timing your next run to coincide with the college term breaks. Hang by the 7/11 after the vans from Bangkok come in and pick up the college girls before they get to the clubs. They are just trying to make tuition and that way you will have fun and further Thai education at the same time. If you miss the uni girls ask someone where the bank tellers hang on the weekends and you get a slightly older but still educated group that likes to dance. Barring that try catching the nurses shift change at 4 PM if I remember correctly. Nurses are good for the old guys because they can perform CPR and usually know the hospital emergency number by heart.

• Like 2

SAy it as it is :

by what measure are you defining lo class?

I wasn't referring to social class, which of course they are low.

Low class prostitutes are the ones you find in places like Walking Street, especially the freelancers on the street. Ones that hang out or work where naive tourists/sexpats are. They are the ugly ones but often the newbie or deluded guy is so high on his pink cloud that he doesn't even notice. He believe that they have a genuine interest in him. They are uneducated farm girls mostly.

Don't get me wrong, I've used them many a time and some were great fun and nice people. I remember Gung, who picked me up when I was in a drunken state in a Bangkok slum area - she took me back to her corrugated iron house and when I woke up saw that she had a glass eye. We had a great time for the next few days and was an educating experience living with some 'garbage' scavengers. She was a great laugh and quite attractive in a weird way, despite her glass eye probably having been found in the canal.

I met many low class prostitutes when an active alcoholic, they tend to target us as well as the insane, old and bald guys.