Australian drugged and robbed on Pattaya Beach

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a former PM who was found wandering around in a daze and no pants outside his hotel .... never got a film explanation about that one either.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Les Patterson ?

Sir Les Patterson, No.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I'm sure I have some sympathy for this guy somewhere, if only I could find it....

Yep, always accept drinks from anonymous transvestites at 630 am whilst exercising. In Pattaya.

He doesn't look like he was born yesterday either.

He look like a retarded Aussie (possibly a nutcase on the run from a mental institution) , I think we going to hear more from this guy during his vacation in Pattaya clap2.gif

Edited by bander

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Is this some kind of strange aussie joke ? or is he simply an idiot ?

Answer first question: no, second question: yes cheesy.gif

Seems to me that Australian tourists get themselves in all sorts of shit - they don't seem very streetwise. On that note; I went to have breakko at the Diamond Suites , Soi Bercao,on Tuesday (good buffet by the way for 150 bht) and you wouldn't say the client was exactly upmarket but all the same everybody wears a shirt and behaves themselves -well of course everybody except the young Aussie who was sitting with his mates with no shirt on . This is in the middle of a hotel restaurant at 8.30 in the morning -where the hell do these dickheads come from?! Wasn't helped by really dirty shorts with stains all down them and an equally dodgy looking Aussie girlfriend who could have definitely done with some clean clothes and a shower! Yuk no wonder the Thais take whatever tourists they can for a ride -when you show disrespect dont expect any back!!!

Is this her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=19TiqbGGhuw

He is fidgeting, exhaling heavily and appears to be putting the story together on the spot. Don't know if this is normal for him or a result of the drugs but many people I have interviewed who act in this way are lying.

Is it normal practice for the BIB to video tape victims and post their faces on youtube.

Seems that he had a spare necklace to wear when he went to report the incident at the police station.

They must have missed that one when the ladyboys turned over his room. Looks as though it could be about 3 baht as well.

Let's hope that Buddha gives him more protection if he goes out running again tomorrow.

(Accepting drinks from strangers is somewhat naive)

Sounds like bullshit to me cobber

He is fidgeting, exhaling heavily and appears to be putting the story together on the spot. Don't know if this is normal for him or a result of the drugs but many people I have interviewed who act in this way are lying.

Is it normal practice for the BIB to video tape victims and post their faces on youtube.

Mate he's full of it

The 'victim' apparently ensured that he had photographs taken of himself with all the paraphanalia that he, alleged had been stolen.

Am I just an old cynic? Sounds a not very well planned ruse to claim some insurance money

Doubly suspicious when a young Thai lady sat beside him in the police station. Where was she when his hotel room was being ransacked? Hiding under the sheets?

Perhaps she also managed to secrete the heavy gold chain somewhere where the sun doesn't shine during the robbery?

I just love these stories

The Thai girfriend of a German friend of mine convinced him that she had been hypnotised in a busy shopping mall and 20 'baht' of gold stolen from her person

At least the Thai police seem less than convinced. I was just a little disappointed that the Aussie didn't agree that the necklace hung around his neck was the one that was allegedly stolen. Now that really would have been a hoot

Please TV more stories like this one.

• Like 1

He woke up in hospital,not in his room.......Sherlock holmes

Duh, really? may be you and Jsixpack can open a detective agency.

Let me break it down for you like to a 2 year old.

He was out on the beach, had a drink from ladyboys but everything stolen from HIS ROOM.

He woke up in the hospital with no idea what has happened.

How could ladyboys gain access to his room? if he had key with hotel name and address and room number(which hardly any hotels have) they would of been stopped seeing as they were not Australian

If they carried him back to the room, again hotel would have stopped them

So perhaps you and professor Jsixpack, can explain how he was drugged on the beach, but robbed from the room

Duh. Standard modus operandi: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/130005/uae-tourist-drugged-and-robbed-by-two-thai-females-at-north-pattaya-mall/#sthash.1XQOEpHN.dpuf