Looking for Junk/scrap yard for used Auto seats

BigEnigma

Has anyone seen any used auto parts/junk yards around the Pattaya area? There must be some place where they take the cars that have been wrecked, and they sell the old parts? I have a 2012 Honda City, and I would like to replace the cloth seats, with used leather seats. If anybody has seen a pick and pull type yard in Thailand I would appreciate your help.

There's a scrap yard on the beginning of the 36 (if I remember correctly ) motorway.

You could also have your seats recovered at the shop on Theprasit road

Sent from my V370 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There's a scrap yard on the beginning of the 36 (if I remember correctly ) motorway.

You could also have your seats recovered at the shop on Theprasit road

Sent from my V370 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

May be the same place, but there is a breakers yard on the 36 about 1.5KM from the Regents school (if travelling towards Naklua) and on the opposite side.

Heading out of Pattaya on suk road towards the banglamung police station approx 1km before the police station on the left there is a bright yellow building. they have a lot of used car parts there.

Edited by Spoonman

Have you sat in a car with leather / vinyl seats in Thailand? I find them very uncomfortable in the hot weather. You may be a be able to replace the material with Alcantara which is more like suede and probably more breathable. I would try and keep the original seats and mounting locations. Seats play a vital role in a crash and I would worry about not having the OEM seats and mounting locations.