Why always two straws 0.o

leosuntime

Every day i buy the green juice that the sell on the streets, I often buy more than one bottle. They know me, i know them. It is obvious that it is only me who is drinking the juice but I always get one straw per bottle.

I want to know why do i get one straw per bottle?

and why do they not ask whether i want a straw at all or even how many straws?

Hell i dont even want a plastic bag half the time.

It doens't make sense because thailand seems like such a flexible country where they will negotiate prices on the spot and make up new menus for me just to earn my money, but when it comes to the straw issue they all act like there is a universal code. As if they are all inflexible government beauracrats that only think about the unbending process of the borg when it comes to the straw and the plastic bag.

i cbf correcting my spelling and grama

I cant believe someone would post such a probing fundamental philosophical question about life in Thailand....one straw or two ?

blink.png

He's never YET had a short measure of coke or a bit of his hot-dog missing yet..............BUT WAIT...........JT will reveal all soon.............thumbsup.gif .....................intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi

I cant believe someone would post such a probing fundamental philosophical question about life in Thailand....one straw or two ?

blink.png

Don't blame him.

Young man, 33 years old, deeply in love with his g/f in Yala.............

What happened OP, haven't you seen her for a long time?

Abstinence......can affect the brain..........

It's not up to make the assumption that your two drinks are for one person or that you don't like fresh straws. People will always find someting tto whine about - if they only gave you one straw you probably would whinge about that.

Edited by somchaismith
  • Like 1

With one straw it takes you longer to finish your drink, so you will keep your mouth shut longer. Our problem here is how can we keep you from posting less often, cannot be done with straws.. Suggestions anyone? whistling.gif