dna test

rennagade123

Girl friends having the babie in thailand... ill see her 2 months after she has the kid..... the doctor can test the babie at birth i think... question how is the best way to send results from thailand. Then i can compare when i get tested in canada.. can she even arrange this test at birth. Help please

I wouldnt, I would get the babies dna test result sent by registered mail, the he goes to a clinic to get a match or not, if its not a match, he stays in Canada, why waste the airfare ! If it is a match, then he comes and sorts it out.

(Depending on the basis of the relationship with the mother)

Edited by CharlieH

I wouldnt, I would get the babies dna test result sent by registered mail, the he goes to a clinic to get a match or not, if its not a match, he stays in Canada, why waste the airfare ! If it is a match, then he comes and sorts it out.

Yes the mother is happy to send the test results. She has no worry about it at all.. id just like it to put my mind at ease... i get alot of talk from outsiders that makes me second guess myself. So its possible for her to send me the results??

• Like 1

Don't let outsiders as you put it make you second guess yourself. They shouldn't influence any decisions you need to make. Then posting on anonymous forums kind of contradicts all that.

I'd research the dna matching process a bit, and go from there. Even ring one in Canada if that helps. I'm sure it will all become clear what you need to do.

Choo choo...... i met her while i was living in thailand training muaythai.

Shes not a bar girl. I lived there for 5 months. Sounds like you had a bad experience, so youre trying to vent online..

Keyboard warrior=choochoo

What's that got to do with it?

Obviously you don't trust her or you wouldn't of raised the question!

They are actually depreciating assets from day one!

I have lived here very happily for 18 years.

My advice about all women here regardless of their occupation.

You only ever need to ask your self 2 questions.

Am I happy?

Can I afford her?

Any no answer move on ASAP.

And of course ALWAYS have a DNA test done unless your 'stupid!'
  • Like 1

Shes not a bar girl. I lived there for 5 months. Sounds like you had a bad experience, so youre trying to vent online..

Am I happy?

Can I afford her?

When a kid comes into the picture its a little hard to simply "move on" as you so simply put

Unless the child winds up being yours in which case it would be quite memorable to have shared in the occasion of your child's birth.

If I were a young man today, I wouldn't care where the woman is from, she could be from my own Parrish and I could have known her since childhood, I would get a DNA test and it would be at a clinic I found and not in any way associated with the mother-to-be. Such things can be corrupted.

Ignore alot of these posters. Its not too difficult to see which guys are the typical flotsam whose entire world revolves around getting polluted and having bargirl romances when their monthly cheque arrives.

If you have been with the mother for 5 months, and she is a quality woman, then you could do alot worse than a Thai wife and mother of your child.

Good luck man.

Edited by ClutchClark
  • Like 1

Am I happy?

Can I afford her?

When a kid comes into the picture its a little hard to simply "move on" as you so simply put

I agree that complicates matters.

Have a DNA test done first.

Be here when its done!

Everything can be corrupted here, including DNA tests.!

Generally, I personally have learned not to trust Thai women. It is sad how often their mothers use them to fetch money for them. They might not be working as bone fide prostitutes, but in many ways their families prostitute them by encouraging them to marry or date a farang with money. The Thai people in general are egocentric and do not easily fall in love in the true sense as much as they look for material security, and this has been verified by social psychologists who have researched Thai culture. Read Suntaree Komin, Ph.D. on the internet. She is a Senior Fulbright Scholar and a member of the Thai Royal Educational Patronage Society. She is Internationally respected and the leading expert on the psychology of the Thai people. Dr. Komin is Thai.

• Like 1

By the time the babies 2 months old, you can tell by looking at it if it's yours imo.

It's true when they say you see yourself in your child. Far as I know there's nothing to compare back in Canada. The results are like a 99% yes or no. Just getting the test done in Thailand would suffice imo, these things aren't corrupt, but that's up to you to decide. They need some of your DNA anyway, so you will need to be there.

Anyway, here's a link that I Googled typing dna test in Thailand. There's several. This link has a good bunch of faq's.

http://www.thailandpi.com/dna-testing-thailand-father-paternity.htm

Good luck with it mate!

Why would they need his DNA in Thailand.

Baby sample taken in Thailand and sent to DNA lab in Canada.

Father sample taken in Canada and sent to DNA lab.

If father allowed his DNA in Thailand, they could cheat, for a small consideration.

• Like 2

By the time the babies 2 months old, you can tell by looking at it if it's yours imo.

It's true when they say you see yourself in your child. Far as I know there's nothing to compare back in Canada. The results are like a 99% yes or no. Just getting the test done in Thailand would suffice imo, these things aren't corrupt, but that's up to you to decide. They need some of your DNA anyway, so you will need to be there.

Anyway, here's a link that I Googled typing dna test in Thailand. There's several. This link has a good bunch of faq's.

http://www.thailandpi.com/dna-testing-thailand-father-paternity.htm

Good luck with it mate!

Why would they need his DNA in Thailand.

Baby sample taken in Thailand and sent to DNA lab in Canada.

Father sample taken in Canada and sent to DNA lab.

If father allowed his DNA in Thailand, they could cheat, for a small consideration.

That does seem to make sense ... no chance of altering the results.