What % of your acquaintances and friends turned out to be doormats and were taken advantage off by t

ppmacready

I know Romance Scam victims from all walks of life, in all jurisdictions and suffering in various degrees.

The biological realities of male/female association and the interface of an infinite scale of personality traits of individual players result in endless perms and coms of distinction.

By far, in this jurisdiction at least, the Thai female with her wits about her and a solid grasp of her market can wreak havoc upon the finances of a lonely desperate man.

I know of more negative encounters than positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

well I know far more positives than negatives

Well your milkshakes being more boys to the yard, boys to the yard, boys to the yard

Your milkshakes being more boys to the yard

You'd tell us why but you'd have to charge

Your milkshakes bring more boys to the yard

Your life is better then ours

Your life is better than ours

Cause your milkshakes bring more boys to the yard.

Grow the up, son.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

kinda embarrassing knowing more losers than not, aint it gramps?

Safe to assume when TV has its Xmas party guys don't turn up with their name badges on?

Most of these smegalitos don't even live here and the ones that do live here and could likely tell us all a thing or two about making 30K stretch till the end of the month, where the best jump-over visa action is haven't been here long enough to learn enough Thai to have a decent scrap with their wives.

(Good bit of swordsmanship by the young fella though, normally I wouldn't have left myself open for a poke like that but I was caught up in the afterglow of a splendid dump and . . . . well. . . . . . the young lad caught me off guard.)

Still bet he hasn't a clue about women either here or back in his native Canada.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

your weakness in leaving yourself open to a very easy strike is matched ONLY by your propensity for making losing bets

Didn't take much but now you've gone from your implicit claim to associating with a better class of person resulting in more successful Western/Thai marriages to an assertion and now to pure conjecture.

It would be like me suggesting that you were uncommonly obese or ugly.

I would suggest nothing of the sort of course.

Your assertions are your own. Sadly, in the fullness of time (Sparky) they will succumb to the statistical realities.

well hotshot, since I was playing in this game when you were still in primary school it looks like you haven't improved your gambling sense one iota.

If THAT'S the best substantiation you can cobble together, AYJAYDEE, you'd have to agree that after that rather decent third hole your game has really fallen off.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, you're a barrel of fun.

Do people call you Bwana?

No, they call me Jesus evidently.

When you are treated like a ATM doormat it is not too much fun either.

This is serious topic, others can do "fun", you just disagree with me obviously

Well I only read part of the first page just to see WhoTF would be so bored as to start a topic like this ... what's the point ...soon some idiot will ask ' can any of your friends better a Thai at noise picking' ...................go on mac there is an idea for you ............gee

• Like 1

I like to seethe term 'doormat' catching on.

I prefer 'pussy whipped door mat''!

A big thank you to the Trolls in help making this expression of mine I use to catch on.

'Ave a great Sunday.

Well I only read part of the first page just to see WhoTF would be so bored as to start a topic like this ... what's the point ...soon some idiot will ask ' can any of your friends better a Thai at noise picking' ...................go on mac there is an idea for you ............gee

The trouble with you is that you lack the power of conversation but not the power of speech.

Yes Bwana.

A big thank you to the Trolls in help making this expression of mine I use to catch on.

'Ave a great Sunday.

Newsflash mac, it's not your term. But you know that, of course. I guess in your arrogance you think nobody has heard it before.

It's a pity the pathetic thread you started this morning was deleted. Or did you ask for it to be deleted when you realised you had blatantly admitted to all TVF members that you are a liar...and have fun lying?

I'm really going to enjoy reminding you of that whenever necessary.

• Like 1

'Ave a great Sunday.

Newsflash mac, it's not your term. But you know that, of course. I guess in your arrogance you think nobody has heard it before.

It's a pity the pathetic thread you started this morning was deleted. Or did you ask for it to be deleted when you realised you had blatantly admitted to all TVF members that you are a liar...and have fun lying?

Of course I didn't invent the saying.

But when I initially used it, Trolls picked up on it, and its now more regularly used by many on TV.

But you know that too.

Not a single word I have posted on TV has ever been a lie.

Always happy to make a wager on the truth of my statements with the proceeds to be donated to a charity of the winners choice.

Only one story in my life I have no witnesses to.

Which I cringe if relating it to others as even to me it sounds far fetched.

'Ave a great Sunday.

But when I initially used it, Trolls picked up on it, and its now more regularly used by many on TV.

But you know that too.

Always happy to make a wager on the truth of my statements with the proceeds to be donated to a charity of the winners choice.

Ahhh, the obfuscation of the deceiver; Your post this morning was all about how you lie to women. You admit that you are a liar. Yet you expect people to believe you here on TV.

Oh, and I don't wear lycra. I'm pottering round a flat city dodging motorbikes, not competing for a time trial in the Tour de France.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What about dodging Soi dogs?

They're mostly asleep round our way.

'Ave a great Sunday.

But you know that too.

"Not a single word I have posted on TV has ever been a lie."

Besides the fact that as a self-confessed liar your claim to be telling the truth becomes doubtful, you seem to be the kind of prevaricator and obfuscator that says things like that quoted above, thinking that you're very clever in actually telling the truth; Not a single word, because it was many words that were lies.

Would you mind explaining to me YOUR terms of agreement, again?

749_200801211123572.jpg

Who are you asking?

Whoever on this topic talked about making an agreement.