Mythical beast found in construction pool, villagers insist: Korat

webfact

It's nice that people have the freedom to believe in what they choose. None of my business.

I believe in certain things that others do not. Live and Let Live.

Thats right, right up until it dictates what you can and cant do in the name of the fantasy belief, My Gods better than yours and Im gonna kill you now.................solely on a "belief"

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the gullibility never fails me here, mind you same crap different country with Lourdes

And don't forget about 'Nessie'

equally as stupid, and then we can throw in all religions too, goblins, elves, fairies but best of the lot "the believers"

• Like 1

the gullibility never fails me here, mind you same crap different country with Lourdes

equally as stupid, and then we can throw in all religions too, goblins, elves, fairies but best of the lot "the believers"

I wonder how I could get these people to vote for me coffee1.gif

Nessie is however true..... have you not seen the latest Google satellite pics ... the satellite caught Nessie swimming just under the water .. and there is a great little bar and guest house just there called The Dores Inn... I own it...Haha... so you are all welcome...

Nessie is however true..... have you not seen the latest Google satellite pics ... the satellite caught Nessie swimming just under the water .. and there is a great little bar and guest house just there called The Dores Inn... I own it...Haha... so you are all welcome...

• Like 1

Nope, it's a boat.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-photo-of-nessie-in-apple-maps-satellite-image-of-loch-ness-boat.3474/

Hope your haggis is real ;)

Funny how posters on here think this is just a thai thing!

In the western world we have ghosts monsters apparitions mediums angles gods etc etc.

It's probably the most biggest money spinning industry in history!

Preying on the weak uneducated lonely or just plain guilble is the scam of all scams!

No physic who speaks to the dead has ever solved a murder no ghost sighting has ever been proven but people want to believe and hand over their hard earned to contact a dead relative.

Probably the best example was Houdinis wife and no medium ever cracked that code.

So Thailands myths and stories are no worst than anywhere else in the world!

Nope, it's a boat.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-photo-of-nessie-in-apple-maps-satellite-image-of-loch-ness-boat.3474/

Hope your haggis is real wink.png

And your beer is coold.

Outstanding, only in Amazing Thailand.

and the real money spinner is of course those mythical lottery numbers

"The villagers also told our correspondent that some believers asked the Naga for luck and subsequently won the lottery, while those who drank water from the construction pool quickly recovered from illnesses."

Demonstrates why Thaksin has been able to fool the north so easily. I can see why people in Bangkok are hesitant to allow the northern electorate to keep choosing their government.

Outstanding, only in Amazing Thailand.

and the real money spinner is of course those mythical lottery numbers

"The villagers also told our correspondent that some believers asked the Naga for luck and subsequently won the lottery, while those who drank water from the construction pool quickly recovered from illnesses."

Demonstrates why Thaksin has been able to fool the north so easily. I can see why people in Bangkok are hesitant to allow the northern electorate to keep choosing their government.

Please note these stories of superstition are increased under the army propaganda machine.

Funny how posters on here think this is just a thai thing!

In the western world we have ghosts monsters apparitions mediums angles gods etc etc.

It's probably the most biggest money spinning industry in history!

Preying on the weak uneducated lonely or just plain guilble is the scam of all scams!

No physic who speaks to the dead has ever solved a murder no ghost sighting has ever been proven but people want to believe and hand over their hard earned to contact a dead relative.

Probably the best example was Houdinis wife and no medium ever cracked that code.

So Thailands myths and stories are no worst than anywhere else in the world!

How many people in the west go to fortune tellers?

I know of hundreds of Thais who go regularly but not one westerner in the west. But then churches are still flourishing.