England vs Italy - Sun 15 June, 05:00 am - Match Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody?? How can I get English commentary?

You won't on Thai TV I believe,there is English commentary on the RS channel Truevisions 668.

Channel 8 has English commentary also.

True Vision - channel 668 - has English commentary and HD picture - as I mentioned earlier in this thread.

So why is it that when I try channel 668, there is no channel 668??

Sent from my Spectrum ZX81

Anybody?? How can I get English commentary?

You won't on Thai TV I believe,there is English commentary on the RS channel Truevisions 668.

Channel 8 has English commentary also.

True Vision - channel 668 - has English commentary and HD picture - as I mentioned earlier in this thread.

So why is it that when I try channel 668, there is no channel 668??

Sent from my Spectrum ZX81

Do you subscribe to Gold or Platinum,if so you may need to re register to obtain the extra channels due to True loosing their current concession.

Wheres the Sheffield Wednesday England supporters band this year?

I'd read that the band had been banned!

World Cup 2014: England's Three Lions’ supporters’ band likely to miss out on as organisers refuse to let them play Despite the efforts of the Football Association, who made representations to Fifa, Sheffield-based brass band will not be heard at England's World Cup games for the first time since France 98

Here you go: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/10867067/World-Cup-2014-Englands-Three-Lions-supporters-band-likely-to-miss-out-on-as-organisers-refuse-to-let-them-play.html

Not the result we wanted but not the horror show some thought it might be. Plenty of promise on show just needed one of the 'big guns' (Gerrard and Rooney) to come to the party but still they refuse to attend....

Cheers gents...until next time....

Well played Italy.

• Like 1

Same old story, they can't convert chances, The Italians rarely attacked but when they did they looked far more deadly, precision shooting and passing. An example was that last free kick to Italy, a stunning shot that hit the bar, Joe Hart was simply rooted to the spot.

I thought England played well first half,but trying to walk the ball in the net doesn't work against Italy,and why why why did they not put a marker on balotelli?the most dangerous player on the field was left unmarked.

its goner be uphill if suarez gets fit.

If viewers don't have True Visions HD, try their standard definition World Cup channel 99. They were also experimenting with Channels 4 and 37 in SD. If you can't get 668 and don't have the HD remote, suggest try TrueVisions Ch 99.

Good luck.

I've got a feeling this lot may just surprise a few people. Lets start with the Italians.....

I've been reading the hype on MSN, now I'm beginning to believe it. For me Rooney has a lot to put right. Even he is saying he can do it.

I just hope so.

Just dug my English shirt out and dusted it down.

jb1

Silly me.

jb1

I thought England played well first half,but trying to walk the ball in the net doesn't work against Italy,and why why why did they not put a marker on balotelli?the most dangerous player on the field was left unmarked.

its goner be uphill if suarez gets fit.

that's a shock Uruguay getting beat 3-1,they were 1nil and coasting up when I went back to bed.suarez just as well go home.

Italy closed it down in the closing stages. Always were masters at it. It was a good English performance. They lost the battle but they still have a good chance of qualifying for 2nd round.

Nice one ,it takes an Irishman to give a sense of reality huh.png