Space in shipping container from Chicago available

Tmymaimee

Not sure what category to put this in - Classifieds? I have a 40' container of personal effects being shipped to Pattaya from west Chicago next month. Lots of space left....if anyone wants to order a bbq, bed or anything from Costco.com or somewhere, PM me for the drop-off depot address. Its only $3800 for the whole deal so pretty cheap for a few things. Should arrive early August.

Who are you shipping with, do you have a contact number ,I will be moving with the family to Thailand later this year. Is this door to door service, and will you be using a customs agent or doing it yourself? thanks.

Who are you shipping with, do you have a contact number ,I will be moving with the family to Thailand later this year. Is this door to door service, and will you be using a customs agent or doing it yourself? thanks.

The member can't answer you as he has left the Forum.

The member can't answer you as he has left the Forum.

Is that a euphemism for 'Elvis has left the building'? biggrin.png

• Like 1