Thai TV weather report with English subtitles?

djeetyet

One late afternoon (or so I recall) I watched the Thai weather report with English subtitles - but I didn't note the TV channel or time. This was many months ago, and I'm not even sure this report is still broadcast. If somebody out there watches a Thai weather report with English subtitles can you please tell me the channel and time. Thank you!

I can help you help yourself............ Look outside and it sky is overcast, likely rain will come; if black clouds, rain is coming very fast. If sky is clear blue, likely you will have sun for a while.

Ok, let me be "helpful" as moderators want.......... Google "Thailand weather radar" and get this for example, and several other sites....... http://www.accuweather.com/en/th/national/satellite

That will be current weather, but a prediction can be done by YOU just by looking where the weather cells are and which way moving, looking at the isobars and pressure gradients, and with a close up on your area, a good guess about what is coming in some hours from the present. Otherwise, longer term exact forecasts are wild guesses.

If you can find a fir-cone you will get better weather predictions from that! I have found the BBC weather forecast to be the most reliable

The BBC.... you must be KIDDING !!!

The presenters at the BBC seem to think Australia and New Zealand are only about as far as England is from France, thus they frequently lump the weather conditions all together, as if they were part of the same country....just like England and France!

The only place they have ever heard of in Thailand is, Bangkok. They never mention Chiang Mai or Phuket.

• Like 1

Geography does not seem to be a strong point with the BBC weather forecasters bah.gif

They have only just discovered that the Monsoon is not limited to India

It is also a very important force in Thai weather, amongst other places.

Not sure about your TV station, but I use Accuweather.com on the tool bar

at the top of my browser, and also on my mobile phone.