Condo Security and Bringing Women Back to your Room

garet

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not the Security Guards you should be concerned of too much.

You should be concerned, and be considerate, of your fellow residents (Tenants/Owners) every time you bring a girlfriend to the condo. I live in a condo (Owner). Frankly, we as residents (Tenants/Owners) would frown upon any resident who brings "short-time" girlfriends home.

Odd that you think you can speak for the entire building you live in. I couldn't give a monkeys, quite likely some people that share your building couldn't either - assuming he's not screwing them in the shared areas (I mean the pool, or elevator of course, it's not a euphemism).

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Like 2

If you are worried about what people think.... Tell them it concerns you what they think and show them your vajayjay..then they will know you only have good intentions.

Seriously

FYI JK. Nobody gives a flying about what you do in Thailand. That's why I love Thailand, Nobody gonna judge you openly like people do in the west. Do whatever the you want, bring a new <deleted> everyday, nobody would bat an eyelid.

Nobody other than a very vocal moral minority on TV. One such individual recently claimed that I had 'outed' myself - I'm confident that he spends a hell of a lot more time looking at ladyboy pr0n than I do (not that there's anything wrong with that) ;)

Definitely a cardinal sin for some on this board if you admit to having any involvement in the nightlife industry in Thailand and there's nothing like a little righteous indignation to get the KBW division fired up.

• Like 2

FYI JK. Nobody gives a flying about what you do in Thailand. That's why I love Thailand, Nobody gonna judge you openly like people do in the west. Do whatever the you want, bring a new <deleted> everyday, nobody would bat an eyelid.

Nobody other than a very vocal moral minority on TV. One such individual recently claimed that I had 'outed' myself - I'm confident that he spends a hell of a lot more time looking at ladyboy pr0n than I do (not that there's anything wrong with that) wink.png

Definitely a cardinal sin for some on this board if you admit to having any involvement in the nightlife industry in Thailand and there's nothing like a little righteous indignation to get the KBW division fired up.

for u2 this will pass

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"I rented a service apartment at a hotel for years and the girls who visited me were definitely tarts". There we have it monger extraordinaire, in Thailand for the culture, temples and the food, case closed!

Absolutely a monger. Lived there for over 6 years and both girls who visited over that period were both tarts and still are.

I can just hear the pickup line now, "Wanna come up and see my yoghurt maker?"

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"I rented a service apartment at a hotel for years and the girls who visited me were definitely tarts". There we have it monger extraordinaire, in Thailand for the culture, temples and the food, case closed!

Absolutely a monger. Lived there for over 6 years and both girls who visited over that period were both tarts and still are.

They picked me up.

You should be concerned, and be considerate, of your fellow residents (Tenants/Owners) every time you bring a girlfriend to the condo. I live in a condo (Owner). Frankly, we as residents (Tenants/Owners) would frown upon any resident who brings "short-time" girlfriends home.

And there I was thinking it is the 21st century.

Gladys Kravitz lives!

Garet:

I don't think you really care what the security guys think, do you?

Nah. What you care about is what you yourself are thinking.

Guilt. For boinking so many babes behind their hopeful backs. Er, I mean, one right after another behind the backs of all the others, knowing they all have aspirations of a future with you. So you're posting here as a means to get the green light for your behavior by all of us (mostly less fortunate and deeply envious) TV members.

Okay, many have enthusiastically given it. Move on. Have fun. No more guilt.

(Bu-uuut ... bear in mind the boinked usually have different expectations than the boinker. Hence, spending the night after the boinking.)

As a practical solution, with so many "non-tarts" coming and going, instead of doing your "walk of shame" with the girls, just get a photo of each of them, and have VISITOR badges made up. They can wear these around their necks and whip right by security all by their lonesome.

You, then, can be anonymously waiting in your room, hiding any sharp-edged objects.

• Like 2

They picked me up.

Off the floor doesn't count.

• Like 2

I like the visitor badge idea - also a big fan of the ticketing system they use in the banks. Perhaps a set of turnstiles at the front of the condo to keep out any undesirables - if that doesnt suffice, I'm told moats are making a comeback.

moat1.jpg

Garet, I actually understand your situation. If you were in a hotel where the stay is temporary, totally different situation. But this is your home and the security guard will talk to other security guards and tenants. Being viewed as a whore-chaser is not good. It shows a severe lack of manners and decorum. And the girls will be viewed as bargirls as "good girls" just don't go to farangs' apartments alone, unless they're long term GFs.

What do you think will happen if you ever found "the right girl?" Surely she'll talk to the security guard or someone in your building and she'll find out what a slut you've been. These guys telling you not to care about others' opinions, well in society--any society--reputation does matter.

Simple solution is to take the girls to short-time hotels. That's what they're there for.

Garet, I actually understand your situation. If you were in a hotel where the stay is temporary, totally different situation. But this is your home and the security guard will talk to other security guards and tenants. Being viewed as a whore-chaser is not good. It shows a severe lack of manners and decorum. And the girls will be viewed as bargirls as "good girls" just don't go to farangs' apartments alone, unless they're long term GFs.

What do you think will happen if you ever found "the right girl?" Surely she'll talk to the security guard or someone in your building and she'll find out what a slut you've been. These guys telling you not to care about others' opinions, well in society--any society--reputation does matter.

Simple solution is to take the girls to short-time hotels. That's what they're there for.

The hotels, or the girls?

• Like 2

Ever heard the phrase "dont sh** on your own doorstep".

Yes, I know the phrase well.

So what's the answer, don't bring anyone back unless she's wife or girlfriend? I'm recently single, so don't have a gf yet. The people who visit me aren't tarts.

garet,

If you want to F _ _ _ _ Whore's - Prostitutes (an woman that has sex with many/anyone - one who will perform sexual acts if payment is arranged) like I did, then carry on but my advice for what it's worth do it somewhere else you can get a room for one night 200B - 300B clean, tidy and safe.

If you continue to use your home as a knocking shop you will cause yourself endless problems for many years to come.

When you finally find a decent girlfriend if that is what you are looking for you may develop a feeling of disgust for your own home with all the memories, the security guards will 100% grass you up to your new girlfriend if they see you enjoying yourself or they think you are in love, the cleaners will tell on you and anybody else who works at the condo and meets your new girlfriend, you will always be looking over your shoulder and wondering every time she pops out to 7/11 to buy some milk when she returns what has she found out, and you will be in the s _ _ _, girlfriends do not like being reminded of your past.

My comments may appear harsh but they are meant with the best intentions; but if you don't care and don't intend having a decent girlfriend then carry on mate you will have a great time a few horror's along the way, but who cares and don't care who knows or who see's you hold your head up high you are doing what you want to do with your life; and they are very jealous of you.

One last thing; Also keep in the back of your mind to protect your sanity these lovely little ladies want you for your money.

• Like 2

Shame on you for poking your nose in and judging people with your Hi-So snotty attitude...

Go back to the 50's old boy [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

I give every member of our condo staff an envelope with 500 Baht on New Year. Seems that "buying a beer for the security guy" puts him in a death trap, as others also posted that he is not allowed to drink beer while on duty.

How about handing each of them 1000 THB inside an envelope and wishing them "Chok dee pee mai" ( Happy New Year) ? They will probably be all smiles to you every next time you enter.

So what's the answer, don't bring anyone back unless she's wife or girlfriend? I'm recently single, so don't have a gf yet. The people who visit me aren't tarts.

garet,

If you want to F _ _ _ _ Whore's - Prostitutes (an woman that has sex with many/anyone - one who will perform sexual acts if payment is arranged) like I did, then carry on but my advice for what it's worth do it somewhere else you can get a room for one night 200B - 300B clean, tidy and safe.

If you continue to use your home as a knocking shop you will cause yourself endless problems for many years to come.

When you finally find a decent girlfriend if that is what you are looking for you may develop a feeling of disgust for your own home with all the memories, the security guards will 100% grass you up to your new girlfriend if they see you enjoying yourself or they think you are in love, the cleaners will tell on you and anybody else who works at the condo and meets your new girlfriend, you will always be looking over your shoulder and wondering every time she pops out to 7/11 to buy some milk when she returns what has she found out, and you will be in the s _ _ _, girlfriends do not like being reminded of your past.

My comments may appear harsh but they are meant with the best intentions; but if you don't care and don't intend having a decent girlfriend then carry on mate you will have a great time a few horror's along the way, but who cares and don't care who knows or who see's you hold your head up high you are doing what you want to do with your life; and they are very jealous of you.

One last thing; Also keep in the back of your mind to protect your sanity these lovely little ladies want you for your money.

i doubt memeories are a big deal with tarts.............lol. its just sexxxxxxx

Another thing... He's a security guard... Just a low paid low IQ security guard... You have to make an exception for them thinking that way as they don't know any better...

Jealousy maybe...?

As for the snotty noses in the other apartments... It's none of their business!

I bet they wouldn't react like that if you were guy (unbeknown to them) and had regular male visitors... Even if they did know you're gay... Again, it's none of their business!

If security gives you that "dog" look I'd do 1 of 2 things...

Don't even acknowledge he even exists, or in contrast, rub his nose in it and give the girl a good tonguing in front of him and grope her fine ar$e for good measure as you walk into the lift, followed by the finger .!.

Make sure you get a right screamer to let them know how good you are! LoL

I give every member of our condo staff an envelope with 500 Baht on New Year. Seems that "buying a beer for the security guy" puts him in a death trap, as others also posted that he is not allowed to drink beer while on duty.

How about handing each of them 1000 THB inside an envelope and wishing them "Chok dee pee mai" ( Happy New Year) ? They will probably be all smiles to you every next time you enter.

You can give them 20,000B if you want to waste your money they will turn on you when the time is right 100% that is what they do.

You can give them 20,000B if you want to waste your money they will turn on you when the time is right 100% that is what they do.

garet,

Right, but as I stated, I'm not bringing prostitutes to my room. These are girls I'm dating-gigs. Usually meet for dinner or movie first, or at least a coffee before coming back to the condo. Don't think any of them would go for it If I recommend meeting them for an hour or two at a short time room, and might get a slushy drink poured over my head for even asking haha

Garet:

I don't think you really care what the security guys think, do you?

Nah. What you care about is what you yourself are thinking.

Guilt. For boinking so many babes behind their hopeful backs. Er, I mean, one right after another behind the backs of all the others, knowing they all have aspirations of a future with you. So you're posting here as a means to get the green light for your behavior by all of us (mostly less fortunate and deeply envious) TV members.

Okay, many have enthusiastically given it. Move on. Have fun. No more guilt.

(Bu-uuut ... bear in mind the boinked usually have different expectations than the boinker. Hence, spending the night after the boinking.)

As a practical solution, with so many "non-tarts" coming and going, instead of doing your "walk of shame" with the girls, just get a photo of each of them, and have VISITOR badges made up. They can wear these around their necks and whip right by security all by their lonesome.

You, then, can be anonymously waiting in your room, hiding any sharp-edged objects.

Yes, for the most part you are right. There is some shame in it, but I do generally feel uncomfortable walking past the security with different girls on a regular basis (behind the backs of the others as you've said).

If it was 30 story building with people coming in and out every few minutes, I probably wouldn't care as much, but there are only 30 or 40 rooms in this whole building.

At least the security will prevent any of them from showing up at my door unannounced. And I will hide the sharp objects haha

• Like 1