Your Biggest Changes Since Thailand

infinity11

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My lifestyle is so much better. I have more money to spend. I have a bigger house. I have a newer motorcycle. I have a younger wife. Nicer dog. Women, this country is just overflowing with beautiful women of all sizes shapes and ages and colors.

I have a giant TV screen just made for watching football and great sound and leather furniture and ........

Not your house :)

• Like 1

My lifestyle is so much better. I have more money to spend. I have a bigger house. I have a newer motorcycle. I have a younger wife. Nicer dog. Women, this country is just overflowing with beautiful women of all sizes shapes and ages and colors.

I have a giant TV screen just made for watching football and great sound and leather furniture and ........

Not your house smile.png

So how do you know? wink.png BTW I'm an American who fought for the Thai Army. Are you sure you know everything about Thailand?

Edited by thailiketoo

My biggest changes can't be seen;

Several new antibodies as a result of the various infections I've been suffering weekly.

Slower temper and more tolerance (except for jerks that trollbrag on TV).

No THC in my system.

Drink less and go to bed earlier.

Trollbrag; A particular type of trolling that involves direct or implied bragging, eg, "Why is the insurance on my three Jaguars different?" or "I have three ladies on the go at the moment, one is Chinese hiso 40kg..... another one sweats and is 50 kg........"

Edited by Seastallion
  • Like 1

fatter - added 5kg at least

drink more but now when I start, the binges can last several days :( but then non drinking periods can last upto 6 weeks.

vasectomy - still no kids, and of course a lot more sexual partners than back home - online dating is very easy

better lifestyle - or is it?

• Like 1