Rob Ford: I've used nearly all drugs, says Toronto mayor

webfact

Rob Ford: I've used nearly all drugs, says Toronto mayor

TORONTO: -- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has told Canadian media he was "born an alcoholic" and had used "every drug you can probably think of".

But the mayor refused to say if he would step down if he abused drugs or alcohol again.

The interviews come as Mr Ford returned to work earlier this week after attending a rehab programme.

He is seeking re-election in October, saying it is up to voters whether he remains mayor.

Mr Ford told broadcaster CBC his use of drugs precedes his time as mayor and ran the "full gamut".

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28138521

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-07-03

Only true idiots take harmful drugs. Drugs kill you a day at a time. With luck, it will happen fast but normally it takes years of suffering - not you but your family.

I have been suffering for 45 years and I like it.

• Like 2

Only true idiots take harmful drugs. Drugs kill you a day at a time. With luck, it will happen fast but normally it takes years of suffering - not you but your family.

So true!rolleyes.gif

attachicon.gifdemonrum.jpg

Life kills you a day at a time, so you may as well enjoy it with whatever poison you choose.

• Like 1

You compassion is overwhelming as is your understanding of addiction.

So true!rolleyes.gif

Life kills you a day at a time, so you may as well enjoy it with whatever poison you choose.

post-21996-0-22388300-1404410641_thumb.j

• Like 1

Sounds like my kind of politician. At least he is honest. Remember Bill Clinton who smoked pot but didn't inhale. Now who the hell smokes pot but doesn't inhale?

A man who understands the concept of "plausable deniability" ?

Spoken like a true establishmentarianist.

Say that three times fast.

I don't know if I would vote him but I would sure buy him a beer.

Entertaining guy and apparently damn good at fiscal responsibility:

http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=947332d0b6d1e310VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD

Edited by ClutchClark

Sounds like my kind of politician. At least he is honest. Remember Bill Clinton who smoked pot but didn't inhale. Now who the hell smokes pot but doesn't inhale?

A man who understands the concept of "plausable deniability" ?

or, as Donald Rumsfield, Bush Jr's Sec. of Defense once famously said:

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

Rumsfield, like nearly all leaders of that time and place, was a liquor drinker - but that's a legal recreational drug, so it's ok. As he might say, liquor is a 'known known.'

• Like 1

Calm down dear and have a large whisky.

• Like 1

So true!rolleyes.gif

attachicon.gifWhat a Ride.jpg

Some unfortunates have such pathetic little lives they need drugs to achieve it.