Retirement visa and visa runs

Hi I know it sounds strange. I have lived here for 14 years always on Multiple non b work permits etc, last visa was multiple non o as it suited me because although I live here I travel often for work

Now I am sort of semi retired so I have year retirement visa extension whatever its called, and to cover my frequent business trips I have multi reentry permit

Question is

Now I normally used to leave every so often to do visa run at Sadao and meet up with a old flame in Hatyai

On the set above can I still nip to Sadao cross to Malaysia and reenter straight away, get another 90 days........... and an afternoon /evening of illicit pleasure

thanks for any info

from OP:

Now I am sort of semi retired so I have year retirement visa extension whatever its called, and to cover my frequent business trips I have multi reentry permit

Question is

Now I normally used to leave every so often to do visa run at Sadao and meet up with a old flame in Hatyai

On the set above can I still nip to Sadao cross to Malaysia and reenter straight away, get another 90 days........... and an afternoon /evening of illicit pleasure

If you have a retirement extension there is no need to "get another 90 days." A retirement extension is good for one year.

Are you still working at all in Thailand? If so you should have a work permit, and it's very rare that one is given on a retirement extension these days. So between that and your wanting to get an additional 90 days, I'm not entirely sure that you have a retirement extension.