If a Thai girl who's not a bar girl has a large back tattoo.......

ve7420

Its an ornamental tattoo looking thing.. picture of big womans face <snip>

Who is the Woman ?

Or perhaps she is gay........Can I say that.............w00t.gif

That depends on the woman tattooed on her back, if it's Hillary Clinton, I sincerely doubt it biggrin.png

<snip>

... working girls need all the good luck that they can muster

You could be right, as according to the OP

- she's 23

- has a job

- has a univ degree

So Thai working girls need all the help they can get thumbsup.gif

Whats the tattoo ??

If it's a collection of Walt Disney characters, beware !!!!

If it's any Duck character he better be careful
Oh yes any duck tattoo infers a very dark and disturbed personality

It would suggest control issues and a deep sense of paranoia.

• Like 1

You think she's crazy? I heard normal Thai girls don't get Tattoo's on themselves

Define normal ? And which bar did you hear it from?

Also how old are you?if you double her age, rest assured she is not " normal" to be interested in you

tattoos don't make her taste any different

I only take care if I was eating an Octopus (messy Ink-sack)

actually the earlier comment about religious tattoos rings a bell...

...You'd be amazed how many girls have been tattooed at the hands of a monk.

Wifey and all sisters have been through that process, and I still amaze how he did it - as a monk is not allowed to touch, nor be touched by a female

Edited by tifino

Whats the tattoo ??

If it's a collection of Walt Disney characters, beware !!!!

If it's any Duck character he better be careful
Oh yes any duck tattoo infers a very dark and disturbed personality
It would suggest control issues and a deep sense of paranoia.

Maybe our resident phycologists Dr Will would care to chip in and comment ?

• Like 1

OP, just live in the modern world. Stop judging others based on things that are not relevant. Yes, it isn't traditional or customary for Thai people to get non religious tatoos. However, it is a global world and younger generations do whatever they want and don't worry about stereotypes.

Personally, I find them trashy. I too have a bias when I see them on Asian women and assume negative things but that is my hangup and nothing that I hold onto for very long. I have similar attitude with smoking and drinking alcohol. However as I said these are just bias and not worth judging others on.

Watching how a woman talks to others and how she treats people that they don't have to treat well are the things that I pay attention to when I want to choose my partner.

Priceless, 40 replies before 1 serious response...

I wonder how many BMs play this 20 question game with people IRL and of that group I wonder how many still have their own teeth after having them knocked out due to asinine verbal diarrhea...

• Like 2

Some normal Thai girls do get tattoos, think you will find that sort of thing just about everywhere, its your precevied idea that bikies trolls and criminals have them...

If you dont like tattoos on a woman dont date her, i dont mind as long as there not visible to the eye when wearing normal street clothes.

• Like 1

I was told by one gal that had a 4x5" tattoo on her shoulder that when she was sick as a child her parents took her to the temple. I monk made/gave the tattoo to get rid of the sickness (evil spirits I guess).

Personally, if they have tattoos I was not interested - either here or in the US.....

Edited by Crossy
fixed the font size
  • Like 1

I was told by one gal that had a 4x5" tattoo on her shoulder that when she was sick as a child her parents took her to the temple. I monk made/gave the tattoo to get rid of the sickness (evil spirits I guess).

Personally, if they have tattoos I was not interested - either here or in the US.....

yeah! - that about the sickness, or even bad luck happening was what led wifey getting her monk-done tattoo - a very complex flying female buddha fairy god mother looking thing. At least she was given the choice of either that or a stack of pali script dhamma to cover a shoulder blade...

yeah! - that about the sickness, or even bad luck happening was what led wifey getting her monk-done tattoo - a very complex flying female buddha fairy god mother looking thing. At least she was given the choice of either that or a stack of pali script dhamma to cover a shoulder blade...

I spoke incorrectly/incompletely - if it's ornamental tattoos - I really don't like them - if like what I described as above and tifino has described I don't believe I'd be worried....

My wife happens not to have any.....

What does this potentially say about her character? Some other info about her:- she's 23 - has a job - has a uni degree

This says that she is a 23 year old girl, has a job, a University degree and a whacking great tattoo on her back.

.Are there any prizes for the correct answers?

• Like 1