Project Home Companies Thailand?

In Australia we have companies that once you have your own block of land, you can go through a catalog of many different styles of houses/villas etc, many luxurious, and once you have made your decision the company will then relatively quickly build the home on the land. Wondering if there are companies like this in thailand? Would like to see the quality of some of the builds and the different in price between building a new and current houses. In Australia it is surprisingly cheaper to build one of these project pool villas on a vacant block of land than than buying an existing house.

Yes there are BUT the quality etc will probably not be on par with Australia .. PD house is one such company .. I am aware of one customer who is fairly happy and one who stopped the build and is suing the company (it was a franchise partner)

Google .. cool Thai house.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by casualbiker

Building a house in Thailand is best described as risky and dicey business unless you know

what you're doing and the people you trust to build said house for you,

it has a lot to do with accountability, experience and adhering to the building codes that clearly,

many builder aren't happy to do, so if and when you have a problem with a builder, it is a slippery

slop to get your ways and what you have paid and agreed to, and forget the courts, they will only

cost you more money and complicate matters even worse,

Thanks for the responses, PD House is the kind of thing I was looking for. I just saw something online about a guy building his own dome house in thailand for under 10 grand, pretty amazing, not sure if I am able to post links, but google man builds 9000 dollar home thailand, its all over the internet, the place looks amazing