Vaccines

rucus7

We are in process of getting visas for my wife and two daughters to America. While generally I don't cut corners when it comes to medical treatment.

We will be limited to the hospitals listed by the American Embassy. I accept that . However, while our daughters have their vaccination records up to date, or close to it. My wife does not. I understand that some of the vaccinations will not need to be administered. The ones that will concern me regarding a very much marked up price. We will be using Bumrungrad. They have a flat fee per person. Inoculations given are of course an additional cost.

I have been very satisfied with Bumrungrad for the 10 years I have been a patient there. In fact, Both my wife and I are scheduled for check ups this weekend. I had shoulder surgery there 3 months ago that went well.

What rankles me are the costs they attach for things like the vaccines my family will need. If some member knows of a reputable clinic or hospital where my wife and daughters can be brought completely up to date for these inoculations it would be very much appreciated. The following is the list of required vaccinations.

• Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Influenza
  • Influenza type b (Hib)
  • Measles
  • Meningococcal
  • Mumps
  • Pneumococcal
  • Pertussis
  • Polio
  • Rotavirus
  • Rubella