Murderer of 13-year-old Thai girl to be prosecuted tomorrow

webfact

Murderer and colleague to be prosecuted tomorrow

7-15-2014-10-51-41-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The police said they will finish investigation of the rape murder case of the 13-year-old girl and prosecute the murderer and his colleague in the Criminal Court on Wednesday with confidence that evidence they have are substantial to punish them.

The deputy commissioner of the Royal Thai Police Pol Gen Ake Angsananonnt assured of the prosecution of the rapist murderer Wanchai Saengkhao and his colleague Nueng in the Criminal Court on Wednesday.

He said that the police have carefully prepared the investigation report to submit to the attorney-general Tuesday to prosecute the two on Wednesday.

He expected the court will open trial of the rape and murder case on Thursday.

He said the police could finish the investigation because they have received good cooperation from various relevant government agencies.

He was confident that the evidence the police have are substantial to convict the murderer and his colleague who acted as a lookout.

Meanwhile the mother of the 13-year-old girl victim and relatives yesterday brought her cremation ashes to disperse into the Chao Phraya river at Pak Kred district of Nonthaburi, where the bones and ashes of her father had been there.

Her mother prayed while dispersing her daughter’s ashes into the river from boat that if there is the next life she wished that she returns to be her daughter again so that she can take good care of her.

(Pic : ThaiPBS file photo)

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/rapist-murderer-colleague-prosecuted-tomorrow/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-07-15

If he did it, well screw him and hope he rots in Thai prison where he is constantly tormented by the other inmates.

My only concern is that he actually did it and the Thai police did not beat a confession out of innocent man. Seems like a DNA of bodily secretions would be conclusive, however it is really doubtful that DNA tests could be done so quickly.

If he did it, well screw him and hope he rots in Thai prison where he is constantly tormented by the other inmates.

My only concern is that he actually did it and the Thai police did not beat a confession out of innocent man. Seems like a DNA of bodily secretions would be conclusive, however it is really doubtful that DNA tests could be done so quickly.

There was a large amount of corroboration in this persons testimony and one of his previous rape victims has also identified him. Any DNA results are simply additional nails in his coffin.

Poor little girl may she be at peace. Why would any mother allow their child to travel alone on an overnight train?? I hope the scum bags sentence reflects on the crime

NOT alone....with elder sister and sister's male friend.

I hope they didn't beat it out of him, too. As for the tests, DNA fingerprinting using PCR can be done in as little as an hour (since it's an amplification technique). The main concern for lab technicians is contamination. In the states, that's the kind of thing defense lawyers go after to get their clients off all the time.

Court verdict on train rape case expected in four months
By Digital Content

14054043254294.jpg

BANGKOK, July 15 -- Police are about to conclude their investigation into the rape of a 13-year-old girl on a Bangkok-bound southern train and expect verdict from a court in four months.

Pol Gen Ake Angsananond, deputy commissioner of the Royal Thai Police, and his team visited the Hua Hin police station yesterday to review progress in the investigation of a railway worker's brutal rape of the girl whose body was thrown from a train in Prachuap Khiri Khan province on July 6.

Police reviewed their investigative report on two suspects in the crime today and will press charges with the Hua Hin court tomorrow.

Twenty-four witnesses were questioned and evidence was completely gathered except for the results of DNA tests from the Institute of Forensic Medicine, Police General Hospital.

Nuathip Komolmal, director-general of the Region 9 Office of the State Attorney, will help speed up the delivery of the investigative report to the public prosecution.

Police said they had enough evidence to prosecute the two suspects and they would face their sentences in four months. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-07-15

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Poor little girl may she be at peace. Why would any mother allow their child to travel alone on an overnight train?? I hope the scum bags sentence reflects on the crime

NOT alone....with elder sister and sister's male friend.

This childs parents will be beside themselves with grief.
I am not a parent however if I were, I doubt I could see much past that at this point.
However from my side, and I do have female relatives here who travel that way- is there not a security team that patrols this area- where people are sleeping and at their most vulnerable ???
Perhaps they do but it was all over so quickly ??

So what's it gonna be then,

A slap on the back of the head, a few thousand Bahts, and save-FACE-settle it?

As I was reading the OP I was wondering when the first post would appear saying exactly what you have just said

Do you honestly believe that the killers are going to get away with a fine and a telling off for this? Honestly?

No but many do, again and again, with enough money everything disappears in Thailand, wonder how that ayudayah bird is or the red bull guy or the attempted murder of Donald in Hua Hin?????

They might not be rape but the result is the same DEAD

Edited by kannot

When are we going to hear about the epileptic school director who killed 4 children with his truck a month ago going on trial?

Buried with all the other murders rapes stabbings torchings.

• Like 2

Survey shows Thai's mental health is in good shape

BANGKOK, 15 July 2014 (NNT) – Thai people’s mental health is said to be in good condition. However men are likely to have better overall psychological well-being, according to a survey from the National Statistical Office of Thailand.

But, but, but....

• Like 2

When are we going to hear about the epileptic school director who killed 4 children with his truck a month ago going on trial?

When are we going to hear that the machete murderer of Troy Lee Pilkington in Bangkok last year goes on trial? Try to find anything about a trial of the cabbie online -- nada. The guy hacks Pilkington to death in June 2013 on camera and the story stops there.

Edited by connda
  • Like 2

.....if the rapist and murdere of the innocent young girl will be prosecuted as it should be rightfully under the death-sentence, this would FINALLY be a sign to past and recent rape & murdere cases... This Is The End of this SHIT happening in Thailand.

Court verdict on train rape case expected in four months

By Digital Content

14054043254294.jpg

BANGKOK, July 15 -- Police are about to conclude their investigation into the rape of a 13-year-old girl on a Bangkok-bound southern train and expect verdict from a court in four months.

Pol Gen Ake Angsananond, deputy commissioner of the Royal Thai Police, and his team visited the Hua Hin police station yesterday to review progress in the investigation of a railway worker's brutal rape of the girl whose body was thrown from a train in Prachuap Khiri Khan province on July 6.

Police reviewed their investigative report on two suspects in the crime today and will press charges with the Hua Hin court tomorrow.

Twenty-four witnesses were questioned and evidence was completely gathered except for the results of DNA tests from the Institute of Forensic Medicine, Police General Hospital.

Nuathip Komolmal, director-general of the Region 9 Office of the State Attorney, will help speed up the delivery of the investigative report to the public prosecution.

Police said they had enough evidence to prosecute the two suspects and they would face their sentences in four months. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2014-07-15

A verdict in 4 months when the media have lost interest. It would not take so long in most other countries.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

still no word why there were no Railway Police officers on the train, however scheduled. Police was supposed to investigate...

SRT saving money!

Murderer and colleague to be prosecuted tomorrow

Murderer of 13-year-old Thai girl to be prosecuted tomorrow

Small journalistic point here. If the trial is tomorrow then these headlines show pre-judgement. He may have pleaded guilty and staged a reenactment of the crime, but to describe him as the murderer is re-leaving everybody of the need for a trial. Heaven knows there is little chance of the defense claiming that there cannot be a fair trial due to press comment on Thai Visa, but it really should be kept in mind.

Edited by uktony

So what's it gonna be then,

A slap on the back of the head, a few thousand Bahts, and save-FACE-settle it?

As I was reading the OP I was wondering when the first post would appear saying exactly what you have just said

Do you honestly believe that the killers are going to get away with a fine and a telling off for this? Honestly?

Stupid is as stupid does