Thousands march for Gaza in London, clashes in Paris over Israeli onslaught

Lite Beer

Another justification for the worldwide marches opposing Israel's actions in Gaza is the overt hatred and inhumanity expressed by Israeli public figures. How can we believe that Israel wants peace when even its MPs advocate the murder of Palestinian mothers?

This sweet looking woman (below) is on her way to becoming Israel's answer to the infamous Irma Grese. Her name is Ayelet Shaked. She is an Israeli MP.

She recently called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to “little snakes.”  (One presumes this latter is her carefully modulated description of members of Hamas).

“They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists,” Shaked said.

[attachment=278431:Ayelet Shaked.jpg]

Source: http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2014/07/16/gazaunderattack-mothers-of-all-palestinians-must-be-killed-israeli-mp/

Edited by CBR250
  • Like 1

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another justification for the worldwide marches opposing Israel's actions in Gaza is the overt hatred and inhumanity expressed by Israeli public figures. How can we believe that Israel wants peace when even its MPs advocate the murder of Palestinian mothers?

This sweet looking woman (below) is on her way to becoming Israel's answer to the infamous Irma Grese. Her name is Ayelet Shaked. She is an Israeli MP.

She recently called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to “little snakes.”  (One presumes this latter is her carefully modulated description of members of Hamas).

“They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists,” Shaked said.

attachicon.gifAyelet Shaked.jpg

Source: http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2014/07/16/gazaunderattack-mothers-of-all-palestinians-must-be-killed-israeli-mp/

What a nice woman!

She actually said a few words more.

Ayelet Shaked of the ultra-nationalist Jewish Home party called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to “little snakes.”

“They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists,” Shaked said, adding, “They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.”

The remarks are considered as a call for genocide as she declared that all Palestinians are Israel’s enemies and must be killed.

The Future's Bright the Future's Orange Blood Red.

Some quotes removed to comply with forum software.

dr_lucas:
Does that mean you (7b7) disagree with what the ambassador wrote? If so, what specifically do you disagree with in the comparison he made? Is there any part of what he wrote that you do agree with? Do you believe the IRA and Hamas are the same?

7by7:
If you read what I have posted about this, your questions will be answered.

I read all you posted and my questions are still not answered.
Care to copy & paste your answers?

I see little point as you failed to understand the basic concept the first time!

I have no axe to grind with either side and have no personal involvement

Please save that nonsense for someone who has not been reading your posts for years. It is interesting how so many obvious haters of Israel claim to be "unbiased" and do nothing but demonize Israel at every opportunity.
At least the posters who prefer Israel to Islamic extremism are honest about it.

I have seen plenty of posts from people here supporting and excusing the slaughter of innocent civilians by the IDF.

I have seen no posts supporting or excusing, in even the most subtle way, Islamic extremism. To imply that anyone here does so is a feeble attempt to justify your own position and slur of the worst order.

Condemning the slaughter by the IDF is not the same as supporting Islamic terrorists.

Those with a conscience condemn both.

• Like 2

I have seen no posts supporting or excusing, in even the most subtle way, Islamic extremism.

Then you are not looking very hard or are being dishonest. There have been plenty of posts making excuses and justifications for the violent acts of Islamic terrorists and even urging them on.

To stay on topic, I also remember several of your posts trying to deny the obvious - that many of the anti-Israel protests were largely anti-Semitic in nature. Many of the groups were radical Islamists. Would that qualify as making excuses for what they are really about?

When are people going to understand that protesting or disagreeing with Israeli Government policies does not make them anti-semitic. Calling the Israeli Government a bunch of murdering ba****s does not make me anti-semitic, protesting holding a placard saying "stop the carnage of innocents" does not make people anti-semitic. What is starting to create anti-semitism is the relentless propaganda fed by Israel and Zionist supporters on forums who advocate the whole sale slaughter of innocent women and children. If anti-semitism means disagreeing with innocent men women and children being slaughtered then I am an anti-semite through and through.

I also do not advocate the killing/bombing and hurting of Israeli people, so where does that leave me? I guess it is kind of unbelievable to some people that some of us can actually condemn BOTH, but what is needed now is a sense of balance and the weight of killing and slaughter of women and children is way out of balance and is disproportionate to the whole situation. Just STOP the killing everyone! Stop the land grabbing, stop the imprisonment in ghettos, just STOP! So as it happens I am not anti-semitic at all am I, I am just a human who respects the rights of other innocent humans to live their lives. I have compassion for other Humans, regardless of race, gender, nationality, some of you should think about it and try it some time it is actually a good side to belong to, the 'Compassionate Human Club' try joining sometime, it's nice......but very frustrating sometimes.

• Like 1

I have seen no posts supporting or excusing, in even the most subtle way, Islamic extremism.

Then you are not looking very hard or are being dishonest. There have been plenty of posts making excuses and justifications for the violent acts of Islamic terrorists and even urging them on.

To stay on topic, I also remember several of your posts trying to deny the obvious - that many of the anti-Israel protests were largely anti-Semitic in nature. Many of the groups were radical Islamists. Would that qualify as making excuses for what they are really about?

When are people going to understand that protesting or disagreeing with Israeli Government policies does not make them anti-semitic.

Go back and read the thread from the beginning. Numerous people have posted lots of evidence that many of those protests were anti-Semitic with newspaper articles, photos and video of a number of different incidents. Even the mainstream media admits it and there has been lots of coverage of anti-Semitic hate crimes. That tired old canard that all these thugs are really only "anti-Zionists" has been proven to be be a con, by their own words and actions. 

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

Yes, of course and again, yet again, as has been said so many times here ... nobody is saying that ALL criticism of Israel is Judeophobic in nature. But lots of it is ... and that has been well demonstrated ... and sadly there is a huge spike in this kind of hate speech (and action) globally now (and of course online as well).

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

When are people going to understand that protesting or disagreeing with Israeli Government policies does not make them anti-semitic.

Go back and read the thread from the beginning. Numerous people have posted lots of evidence that many of those protests were anti-Semitic with newspaper articles, photos and video of a number of different incidents. Even the mainstream media admits it and there has been lots of coverage of anti-Semitic hate crimes. That tired old canard that all these thugs are really only "anti-Zionists" has been proven to be be a con, by their own words and actions. 

Define anti-semitism in your own words - and stop cutting my quotes if you are replying to them. It is against forum rules.

Edited by GentlemanJim

Define anti-semitism in your own words - and stop cutting my quotes if you are replying to them. It is against forum rules.

I know you didn't ask me, but I think this has been a great source for settling these matters:

http://www.antisemitism.org.il/eng/Working%20Definition%20of%20Antisemitism

More on point to anti-Israel, anti-Zionist speech:

Examples of the ways in which antisemitism manifests itself with regard to the State of Israel taking into account the overall context could include:

- Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.

- Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.

- Using the symbols and images associated with classic antisemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.

- Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

- Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.

However, criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic.

BTW, this "working definition" was originally from the E.U. However, interestingly the E.U. has decided to back off from providing this as their position and now offers no definition of this at all. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Sure thing.

"Free Gaza" marchers chanting "From the River to the Sea" mirroring the genocidal Jihadist sentiment of Hamas to take over ALL of Israel from the Jews ... and what happens to the Jews ... do you think Hamas wants to live in peace if they could take over Israel? Sure those protests aren't anti-Jew. 

Objective people, don't kid yourself.

Much of the protest sentiment is not only about Israeli military excesses.

It's explicitly in favor of HAMAS goals, and those goals are genocidal towards Jews. 

Those protests do not accept the existence of Jewish Israel AT ALL with ANY borders.

It's hard to be more anti-Jew than that. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

I know you didn't ask me, but I think this has been a great source for settling these matters:

http://www.antisemitism.org.il/eng/Working%20Definition%20of%20Antisemitism

More on point to anti-Israel, anti-Zionist speech:

Examples of the ways in which antisemitism manifests itself with regard to the State of Israel taking into account the overall context could include:

- Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.

- Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.

- Using the symbols and images associated with classic antisemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.

- Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

- Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.

However, criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic.

BTW, this "working definition" was originally from the E.U. However, interestingly the E.U. has decided to back off from providing this as their position and now offers no definition of this at all. 

"- Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis." -  well that's handy isn't it, so they can then go and behave like and replicate the behaviour of the Nazi's and nobody can say so.

"- Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation."  I am happy with this one as well, as it also means that Israel should behave like any other democratic nation - no land grabbing, no ignoring of 135 UN resolutions etc etc.

"- Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel." - Nice one. Why are Israel holding Palestinians collectively responsible for Hamas?

-" - Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor."  but by land grabbing, illegal settlements and burning of 150 year old Olive orchards Israel denies the Palestinians the right to self determination.

Nice definition, surely this covenant is a global one and need to be applied by Israel if they expect to see it applied to them?

I wonder why the EU do not use the definition any more it is as you say very interesting they no longer use it isn't it?

• Like 1

You would have to ask the E.U. for exactly why they no longer provide a definition. 

You might also ask the increasing number of French Jews who feel it is no longer safe to live in France for Jews what with the neo-Nazis, radical Islamists, and Israel demonizing "progressives" who project that on French Jews as well. 

You would have to ask the E.U. for exactly why they no longer provide a definition. 

You might also ask the increasing number of French Jews who feel it is no longer safe to live in France for Jews what with the neo-Nazis, radical Islamists, and Israel demonizing "progressives" who project that on French Jews as well. 

coffee1.gif

This thread is about marches for Gaza.

Continued off-topic posting will earn posters a suspension.   This topic is about the Marches for Gaza.   It is not about all things having to do with Israel/Palestine.

coffee1.gif

This thread is about marches for Gaza.

But it was, my dear.

Those anti-Jewish forces I detailed that make French Jews feel unsafe living in France anymore are well represented at the "Free Gaza" rallies. 

This is an obvious attempt to bait me into violating the forum rules, but I won't fall for it. 

Stay on topic--Marches for Gaza.  wink.png

Only similar to the Muslim population in the US and Europe feeling increasingly unsafe where they live because of people demonizing all Muslims for the actions of a few (comparative percentage wise) radical islamists. Bad people in Israel causing the demonizing of all jews. Bad Islamic militants causing the demonizing of all Muslims.

Lame dodge. The thread is about protests against Israeli policy ... not protests against Hamas policy. 

I wonder if anyone (incl. 'moderate' muslims) is gonna march to protest the horrific mass killings of ISIS.
...Nope...
It's safer to bash Israel...no fatwas or beheadings to worry about.

Some of the supposed Gaza protest marches in Europe saw people attending waving ISIS flags, little wonder our resident humanitarians don't want to mention them.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Isis is the godess of health, marriage and...love !

An opinion is like an....

I wonder if anyone (incl. 'moderate' muslims) is gonna march to protest the horrific mass killings of ISIS.
...Nope...
It's safer to bash Israel...no fatwas or beheadings to worry about.

Some of the supposed Gaza protest marches in Europe saw people attending waving ISIS flags, little wonder our resident humanitarians don't want to mention them.

What are you talking about?  Only psychopaths and clowns would support ISIS - and to be fair, there are ,plenty of them going around. 

Luckily they are well outnumbered by those of us with a brain. 

It could well be argued that Israel has deflected attention from ISIS at this moment - and allowed them to take an even deeper stranglehold on the areas they control.  

So don't go using one or two flags in a crowd of thousands as justification.