Happy siblings reunite in Paris

webfact

i am nor red not yellow i dont know who i am yet but i know what i am not ,may i????????????????

<<<< Link to Bangkok Post as per forum rules >>>>

http://english.cntv.cn/2014/05/26/ARTI1401098090974337.shtml

Edited by metisdead
26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish she will not come back for what to be killed by thug suthep and his slaves in this parody of democracy?

fighting is brave suiciding is silly when there is no hope

You joined three years ago and only 263 posts? Where have you been? This forum is lost without your great insights. BTW, your avatar perfectly explains why you think the way you do.

To respond to your post, Ms Yingluck will be continuing a tradition, started by her elder brother, of self-exiling to avoid responsibility for criminal behavior. Now, show me you are more than just another Thaksin Troll and respond to my post. Ahhhh... thought not.

News is she will come back to Thailand two days from now....on 10 august.

If she comes back then they will trust her & likely let her go out again when she thinks things could be going against her. It would be good PR for her to come back & if she later disappears she can claim political persecution.

Edited by Valentine

i am not red

from wikipedia

After several Criminal court rulings that deaths and injuries sustained by red-shirt protesters during the political unrest in April and May 2010 were the direct result of orders to soldiers given by Suthep Thaugsuban, the director of the Resolution of the Emergency Situation (CRES), the Department of Special Investigation, public prosecutors and police agreed to file murder charges against him.[14][15]

Suthep along with Abhisit was also found responsible by the Court for the assassination of Italian journalist Fabio Polenghi, who was covering the 2010 protests.[16][17]

Filing charges is one thing, finding someone guilty is another, and the courts have yet to rule on murder-charges against former-PM Abhisit or former-DPM Suthep.

However they've not run away, unlike former-PM Thaksin, in the face of his own raft of unheard/delayed charges, that suggests that they may not believe the verdict will be 'guilty' ?

• Like 1

i wish she will not come back for what to be killed by thug suthep and his slaves in this parody of democracy?

fighting is brave suiciding is silly when there is no hope

You joined three years ago and only 263 posts? Where have you been? This forum is lost without your great insights. BTW, your avatar perfectly explains why you think the way you do.

To respond to your post, Ms Yingluck will be continuing a tradition, started by her elder brother, of self-exiling to avoid responsibility for criminal behavior. Now, show me you are more than just another Thaksin Troll and respond to my post. Ahhhh... thought not.

News is she will come back to Thailand two days from now....on 10 august.

If you believe she's going to be in Thailand on 10 August, I have a bridge to sell you.

I think she'll be back, for now. Her case will take at least a year before the final verdict, in the meantime a lot could happen. Plus she has most of her assets here as far as I know.

Still, where's this bridge Rametindallas? Not at Sangkhlaburi by any chance?!

i am nor red not yellow i dont know who i am yet but i know what i am not ,may i????????????????

<<<< Link to Bangkok Post as per forum rules >>>>

http://english.cntv.cn/2014/05/26/ARTI1401098090974337.shtml

Per the quote from the link above: 'Suthep indicted'

'Ousted Thai P.M. indicted over rice subsidy scheme'

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/8/yingluck-thailandrice.html

Your obvious bias in favor of Thaksin's puppet betrays your Red-ness to all and sundry. Too bad you don't know yourself well enough to be honest with yourself.

Double standards, much?

Has anyone suggested that only those with the right to vote should discuss politics in the first person?

I laugh at all the "us, we, our and your" comments as they are merely hot air; nobody really cares and nothing will change with or without your misguided support.

I think most will feel more at home on the EPL threads, where it's normal practice to abuse anyone who dares to support a different team, even though you yourself are in reality not part of any team, and no different from the other sheep, just in different flocks.