Thaksin & Yingluck share karaoke duet at Paris birthday party (VIDEO)

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post in breach of Forum Rules removed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

Thaksin & Yingluck share karaoke duet at Paris birthday party

All I see there is two evil little apes that some how are trying to mimic humans singing!facepalm.gif

Edited by Paulzed
  • Like 2

Thais have a lovely attitude regarding close family ties.

I certainly am not close to my siblings - they never remember my birthdays.

What a lovely family , togetherness.

That's called togetherness and how nice it was to see. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Then my wife slapped my face when she saw what I was watching.

OK fabby.

My wife made me do the laundry, bah.gif

My wife makes me munch the carpet ... aroi, aroi! w00t.gif

I love to see a family get together,makes me all warm inside,they sure look very happy to sing with each other.Maybe Yingluk is having such a good time, she might stay with her brother, true love.

As sick as it seems...I was thinking this same thing for the last few years about these two.

Older brother with huge ego alone with vulnerable little cute sister. We see it in the news and on SVU all the time. Lets watch and see how this plays out.

I'm trying, in a deliciously nasty way, to imagine what the members of the Shin family would look like if they suddenly lost everything, every asset and bank account, and were left with only the clothes on their back. After reading this thread, I imagine Thaksin on the side of the road with a sign saying "Will sing for a cup of Cambodian rice."

• Like 1

For what is this stupid report?

Stop talking about them, stop reporting

For whom is it good?

a friend of mine did karaoke, too with his sister.

But I could not see any report.

May be because he is not a criminal?

He also did not steel billions from a country,

he did not order murders and he did not cause friendly people to hate each other

AMEN !!! clap2.gif

• Like 1

Thaksin has many strengths. Singing is not one of them. The dreadful version of Let it Be, for example.

His main strength is personal / family gain 2. limelight with the belief he is the bees knees 3. one of the worlds worst troublemakers.

Totally agree that is rare with the rest of what you say. His song would be "let me be free"

Do you remember the Kitakachorn's (not sure of spelling) and Prapas?

The Thais view the boss and I (a safer expression) with pragmatic eyes.

It is a never ending story. If you don't remember them then perhaps a review of history is in order before making more comments.

I am at a total loss to understand why this was given its own headline. Seriously.

My dog went and pissed in my neighbour's garden and it didn't make a topic in Thaivisa. So why does this?

You seem to relish in either provoking reactions from anti Thaksin posters or digging up old wounds from the past with 2 has-been non-entities.

Or maybe you're trying to increase the popularity of your website.

I just dropped one......................... Will that be in tomorrow's "Live Wednesday"?

• Like 2