Thai actress Janie divorce goes public as she flees to US

webfact

The Thai gossip circles are all a twitter about these two...

Yes, his father remains on the run from the law from a past corruption conviction. And supposedly, the actress lady was friends with the son's teenage-model daughter (by his prior singer wife) before he and Janie married.

Then more recently, the rumors were flying that she suspected he was playing around on the side with a different younger woman. And in return, counter rumors started that he somehow caught Janie involved with an ex-BF, which supposedly led to the confrontation and injuries/bruising.

Amazing (though not really) that the Thai police haven't gotten involved. But there's been no public word that either one of them have filed a police complaint, at least not so far.\

Not that the police here have a particularly good record of dealing with domestic abuse cases... blink.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Janie who ????

I better pay more attentions to the mind numbing Thai soaps from now on....

You know who she is.

She's the one who screams, cries and over acts.

I guess that doesn't really narrow it down too much, does it?biggrin.png

The one with the swollen over sized jaw and stretched skin from treatments that squeals like a pig. She actually likes to play in violent roles; the villian, the one fighting to get the rich chinese kid.

• Like 1

Hmm, If he did this, why is he not in gaol? isn't assault a crime any more or is that just for the lo-so's.

Something I don't understand here in LOS is after a man beats his wife like this lady has been, WHERE THE HELL HER IS HER FARTHER AND BROTHERS???

All standing outside the husband's front door with their hand out.

Well, Janie. I am available.

I'm a little older than you but if you fancy a farang boyfriend who treats you with respect and love, I am your man. Please private message me for contact details. Thanks!

I like your style - nothing ventured nothing gained. I've already messaged her asking if she'll be my Mia Noi wai2.gif

I believe the topic on this when they were married predicted this outcome already.

The husband looked like a vicious thug (if it is possible to look like one) and his father i believe is on the run from Thailand already for some criminal activity.

Seems like he is a chip off the old block.

Guilty - by media.

My mum used to say never vote for politicians if their eyes are too close. Now some can even identify ones that are vicious thugs purely on their looks.

Pray tell, what is your criteria for how a vicious thug looks?

Edited by Baerboxer

Hmm, If he did this, why is he not in gaol? isn't assault a crime any more or is that just for the lo-so's.

Something I don't understand here in LOS is after a man beats his wife like this lady has been, WHERE THE HELL HER IS HER FARTHER AND BROTHERS???

The husbands father is a convicted murderer, on the run, would you mess with them. ????

You must be new wink.png

Hey, I admit I got my a@@ Kicked, and I mean really Kicked, by my girlfriends brothers and her Uncle - had to stay home for four days recovering - I mean they really kicked the Shi'ite out of me because they didn't want their sister dating a Farang, caught me by surprise, but I won out in the end - a few bucks to the local boys and they all wound up in Hospital.........so don't tell us Thai Brothers and Fathers don't try to protect their sisters/daughters..........BTW she ran off with a Norwegian guy, so I got my a@@ kicked for nothing, buy whenever they saw me in the Ville, (Sira Cha) they would cross the street...........Justice served. But I'm still watching my back, and shelling out some bucks from time to time to my friends to keep them away.

angry.png