How much do you give to your Thai girlfriend/wife? What % of your income?

daftboy

43 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I did work quite long and hard to acquire my current income , working and saving for my future , I did kind of resent giving that wealth away to ungrateful people who always wanted and expected more

In a all give and take relationship

I would get a KFC bucket for everyone .......and I would get a chicken bones and rice in return at the village home 

You got nothing?

So you never boomed the lady?

Maybe think more like a lady.  

If for example someone gave a lady 10,000 b and boomed her 10 times in the month, that is 1000 b per boom.

Not a terrible investment, just adjust accordingly per boom..... :)

PS:  That bucket of KFC was probably worth 1/2 boom.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

You got nothing?

So you never boomed the lady?

Maybe think more like a lady.  

If for example someone gave a lady 10,000 b and boomed her 10 times in the month, that is 1000 b per boom.

Not a terrible investment, just adjust accordingly per boom..... :)

PS:  That bucket of KFC was probably worth 1/2 boom.

That KFC bucket costed more than 400 Baht, after they upsized it and got some bar be que dippers for the extra large french fries , as we were in a long term relationship, I do feel that I deserved a full boom. rather than just half a one

If she wanted to play that game, I would take her to McDonalds next and give her and her family  a Happy meal to share

1 hour ago, balo said:

Best advice so far. If you pay for the food and bed and rent and electricity and water and bike /car there's no need to give cash.

Is this really the way you want to treat your beloved gf or wife? When you pay in a restaurant do you ever give them any tip? Or do you only pay exactly what you have to pay and not one baht more? If a woman is treated like that then don't be surprised if she invents reasons to get some cash or finds other ways to make some money.

This i dont get you guys on here.

The farang want the wife/gf to go work the long hour and 6 day a week 

For what 10-15k?

I will not do that especially for all that time we could of travel or done other stuff.

1st ex:

educate, good job big money

but only want the best of everything.

First she did pay half somethings, big holidays, fancy restaurants etc.

But of course he will soon expect high life, gold+ sinsod wedding.

big house all the trim

In no time i will be broke cause clearly in the end will only wanna spend my money

No thanks

2nd ex:

Not a satang to rub together, did make 10-12k/month

She will spends half on rent and living, and give some to family in Isaan for care of 2 kids.

I said she if wanna live with me (so no living cost) + i give her 5k/month for family

She call me kee-niao, go figure

On 27/11/2017 at 8:34 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Why should they not be honest? 

Because Prostitution, drug dealing, extortion,  gambling and other low life activities seem to go hand in hand. Criminals are inherently dishonest. 

On 8/4/2014 at 5:05 AM, kjhbigv said:

"One girl is getting 50,000"....don't believe a word of it!

A neighbour in our village in Mae Wong told my wife that her American, boyfriend,who visited her twice a year, paid her 60000 baht per month, which made my wife dissatisfied with her own generous allowance.

When I met up with the American boyfriend over a coffee during his next visit, he explained that he might not be back again, as he thought his girlfriend was cheating on him, which meant that she would lose his 5000 baht month allowance (or 60000 baht per YEAR .   These girls often love to boast about how much their farang boyfriends pay them, as it raises their status in the eyes of their friends and neighbours, although their living conditions often demonstrate that their actual status has not in fact gone up too much at all.

Even those girls who end up marrying their boyfriends often still like to boast about how much their monthly allowance is and/or how much gold they have been given.  Sometimes, it does indeed seem as if the quality of the relationship comes as a second best to the material benefits.

A neighbour in our village in Mae Wong told my wife that her American, boyfriend,who visited her twice a year, paid her 60000 baht per month, which made my wife dissatisfied with her own generous allowance.

When I met up with the American boyfriend over a coffee during his next visit, he explained that he might not be back again, as he thought his girlfriend was cheating on him, which meant that she would lose his 5000 baht month allowance (or 60000 baht per YEAR .   These girls often love to boast about how much their farang boyfriends pay them, as it raises their status in the eyes of their friends and neighbours, although their living conditions often demonstrate that their actual status has not in fact gone up too much at all.

Even those girls who end up marrying their boyfriends often still like to boast about how much their monthly allowance is and/or how much gold they have been given.  Sometimes, it does indeed seem as if the quality of the relationship comes as a second best to the material benefits.

5000. SO little....

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

My experience is it is often the other way around.

Guys lying big time about how much they give.

On 11/27/2017 at 8:17 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Is this really the way you want to treat your beloved gf or wife? When you pay in a restaurant do you ever give them any tip? Or do you only pay exactly what you have to pay and not one baht more? If a woman is treated like that then don't be surprised if she invents reasons to get some cash or finds other ways to make some money.

What are you talking about?

Have you been so brainwashed by bar girls that you genuinely believe that a girlfriend needs to be paid for her time?

She can get a job if she wants to make money - that's what everyone else tends to do

On 11/27/2017 at 2:54 PM, bkk6060 said:

You are right 99% are not truly hookers.

But many have a "take care me" thinking when it comes to older Falang. I guess some think that is like a hooker.

Every last guy I know gives their GF or wife some money.  With this, the girls in all these cases are attractive and in shape not some fat, dolphin short, tank top, no makeup, flip flop hag.

For me, I actually do not mind taking care of the right lady.

For those who do not, up to them.  But the guys I know who refuse usually do not keep the 30 year old cutie around their 60 year old butts very long. 

"But many have a "take care me" thinking when it comes to older Falang".

And rightly so.

Imagine if you, at the age of 60 had to have sex with an 80 year old woman.

Horrible innit?

Yeah, well that's how the 30 year old dolly feels when a bald, sweaty, outta-breath, outta-shape 60 yr old+ farang writhes all over her.

1 minute ago, Thai Ron said:

And rightly so.

Horrible innit?

Yeah, well that's how the 30 year old dolly feels when a bald, sweaty, outta-breath, outta-shape 60 yr old+ farang writhes all over her.

There is more to relationships than just sex though 

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

There is more to relationships than just sex though 

Yes of course but the payoff is always the primary motivation for the woman.

Whatever else there may be - the laughs, the talks (such as they may be) etc - they mean far less to her than the money and, if the man's being honest, the thing that matters most to him is the sex.

That's what he's paying for 

10 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Horrible innit?

How much is she offering, if it's a big house, a new car and a life of leisure plus $$$$ when she dies, and I can cheat on her whenever I like, game on!

7 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Yes of course but the payoff is always the primary motivation for the woman.

Whatever else there may be - the laughs, the talks (such as they may be) etc - they mean far less to her than the money and, if the man's being honest, the thing that matters most to him is the sex.

That's what he's paying for 

Males and Females do have different emotions , rather than just money and sex .

You seem to be small minded, thinking that its all about sex and money

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Where did I say it was all about sex and money?

I said that for the 30 year old woman with the tight body etc, money is the primary motivation

I said that for the 60 year old man with the the wallet, sex is his primary motivation

"Primary" doesn't mean "solitary"

Perhaps you're suggesting that, without the allowance, the relationship would still be viable?

2 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Where did I say it was all about sex and money?

I said that for the 30 year old woman with the tight body etc, money is the primary motivation

I said that for the 60 year old man with the the wallet, sex is his primary motivation

"Primary" doesn't mean "solitary"

Perhaps you're suggesting that, without the allowance, the relationship would still be viable?

Who exactly are we talking about ?

Who is this 30 year old Woman and who is this 60 year old Man ?

Unless I know who these people are , I have no idea about what motivates them 

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Ask bkk6060 - it was his hypothetical 30yr old woman and 60 year old man I referenced.

That said, I can't see why it matters. 

While I've no doubt there are exceptions, the fact is that most old farangs aren't here to avail themselves of 50+ year old local women.

What are they going to have in common with a 30 year old Thai woman

Is the typical 60 yr old retiree into Hello Kitty, Thailand's got talent, the pixels on the latest iPhone or "dabbing" (that's a dance in case you don't keep up) to Pitbull at the local nightclub

Haven't you seen couples with that kind of age gap "enjoying" each other's company at restaurants?

She looks bored to tears playing candy crush saga on her cheap phone while he serenely works his way through a heart-attack-on-a-plate English/American breakfast.

2 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Ask bkk6060 - it was his hypothetical 30yr old woman and 60 year old man I referenced.

That said, I can't see why it matters. 

While I've no doubt there are exceptions, the fact is that most old farangs aren't here to avail themselves of 50+ year old local women.

What are they going to have in common with a 30 year old Thai woman

Is the typical 60 yr old retiree into Hello Kitty, Thailand's got talent, the pixels on the latest iPhone or "dabbing" (that's a dance in case you don't keep up) to Pitbull at the local nightclub

Haven't you seen couples with that kind of age gap "enjoying" each other's company at restaurants?

She looks bored to tears playing candy crush saga on her cheap phone while he serenely works his way through a heart-attack-on-a-plate English/American breakfast.

Thats their relationship though, nothing to do with me .

If he wants paid for company and she wants  a meal ticket, let them get on with it , not my business

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Thats their relationship though, nothing to do with me .

If he wants paid for company and she wants  a meal ticket, let them get on with it , not my business

Of course it's nothing to do with you or me

You just seemed to take issue with my assessment of what's usually the most important motivation to both parties in these financially based age-gap relationships.

20 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Of course it's nothing to do with you or me

You just seemed to take issue with my assessment of what's usually the most important motivation to both parties in these financially based age-gap relationships.

I didnt take any issues with it .

Financial issues are part of many relationships World-wide

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

"But many have a "take care me" thinking when it comes to older Falang".

And rightly so.

Horrible innit?

Yes, they are pretty good actresses for $300 a month.

A bargain in my book!

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

The problem what happens is, it turns out in many cases not to be about sex and money.

Guys settle into relationships with these girls, move them in etc., then the big trouble starts.

For me, it is mostly about her looking good, being sexy, and sex.

But, when you are married to some old lady and never have sex for the last ten years together maybe my motivations are different.

I don't care I am enjoying life here so much more.

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

The problem what happens is, it turns out in many cases not to be about sex and money.

Guys settle into relationships with these girls, move them in etc., then the big trouble starts.

For me, it is mostly about her looking good, being sexy, and sex.

But, when you are married to some old lady and never have sex for the last ten years together maybe my motivations are different.

I don't care I am enjoying life here so much more.

I still trying to get my head around the idiots who pay a salary and actually agree not to shag other women.

I mean how stupid can a man be?

Surely, the money is meant to supplant the emotional/monogamy BS in its entirety?

Considering how old farang men here moan incessantly about Western women wanting chivalry when it suits them and equality when it doesn't, I'm amazed at how many actually give into this ridiculous demand from barely-educated farm girls.

5 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I still trying to get my head around the idiots who pay a salary and actually agree not to shag other women.

Some men are happy in monogamous relationships .

Some men are like soi dogs , shag anything at any opportunity .

Not all men are like that though 

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

they are talking about Lek from Nakhon Nowhere and Swiss-Johnny from Stratford-on-Avon, Poland.

32 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I mean how stupid can a man be?

Surely, the money is meant to supplant the emotional/monogamy BS in its entirety?

Considering how old farang men here moan incessantly about Western women wanting chivalry when it suits them and equality when it doesn't, I'm amazed at how many actually give into this ridiculous demand from barely-educated farm girls.

I've put my '30 year old farm girl' through high school and half way through a degree.

She doesn't require monogamy, and neither do I, what my employee's do in their down time is entirely up to them.

I think the problem is loads of the old goats here actually like to imagine theirs is different (Vs humble gratitude), and they aren't paying a hooker to be their wife/gf. Of course she''ll cheat/lie/steal in an instant if given the chance, it's what hookers do.

Archived