How to get rid of a Thai lady who has overstayed her welcome?

surfinglife

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences …..

So why did you expect yours to be different?

We all reap what we sow.

Can't help you. There is no good solution, and I feel no pity for those who cheat when they are in a, as you misrepresent it, "serious long-term relationship." I think you got what you deserved. I just hope your partner, didn't.

Wow, who invited you to be judge and jury?  This guy is asking a serious question and deserves a serious response.  If you don't have anything helpful to offer, then please stay off this forum!  I suppose you are in a position to cast the first stone, yes?

You have to laugh at all the self-righteous folk on here. I bet they all came to Thailand to see the temples and never thought about the opportunities for easy sex. The guy just fancied a bit on the side like most blokes do. He'll get out of it , just tell her to sod off and if the long termer complains get shut of her too. In Thailand it's best to just use the women for sex and don't fall for the ridiculous thought these women actually love you. They love your money and security it brings them , nothing else and if you believe different then you're just another self deluded mug.

And you think western women love you

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck. I've been stalked for years at a time with far less prior history than you now have with this girl.

Worst case was a gay Thai cop who (without any conscious encouragement on my part) fell in love with me and followed me around for nearly 2 years and tried to move into my house. Got rid of him ultimately by promising to post the gay smut he had sent me on his boss's facebook. That finally did the job

Move to another part of town. Change your phone number. Consider plastic surgery. If that fails, look into the possibilities in Latin America. I wish you well.

• Like 1

If you give her the money to get rid of the first woman, that will not be the end of it. She will demand for a continuous payment. Tell your g/f (the second one you met at work) the truth what you have done and expect the consequence. 

This advice may sound crazy but it seems to work if you could act very convincing and she may leave you alone. Do not bring your second g/f to move it just yet until you are certain that your first g/f is completely out of your life.

I do not know if this would work and it would take time. Whatever that you did to impress her earlier, you would do it opposite to the extreme like acting crazy, do disgusting things, pretend to be a bum/ a jerk. Do anything to embarrass her, to disgust her in public in crazy manners and the behaviors beyond acceptable level for examples eating like a pig, chewing food with your mouth wide open, put your fingers in her food and drink, spitting it her drink, belching loudly after eating/drinking, scratching your arsch in front of her and touching her with your feet on her head in a manner she could not accept that treatment from you.

Importantly, you pretend that you were financially broke. You demand from her to give you money after all you used to financially supported her but now it is the other way around. You have to make her see that you are a piece of scheiss and a total loser, not the ATM, not the financial security that she can depend on any more.

Good luck.

• Like 1

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences ..

So why did you expect yours to be different?

We all reap what we sow.

Can't help you. There is no good solution, and I feel no pity for those who cheat when they are in a, as you misrepresent it, "serious long-term relationship." I think you got what you deserved. I just hope your partner, didn't.

I don't recall asking for moral judgement so please keep it to yourself

Som Nam Naa

• Like 1

I am surprised that she had not yet tried to blackmail you because she is pregnant....if you succeed to kick her out she could come back in this condition supported by some heavy handed family members.

This is not a remote possibility for I have seen this happen...but in this case the real missus went to reply the door calls ...and then it was over...

Sounds to me that you have been dealt a winning hand.  You are in a long term relationship which is obviously not great for you otherwise you would not be with a FL for 7 months.  The FL was a lot of fun but now time to move on.  Suggest you check them both for guns and knives and then introduce them.  With any luck they will cancel each other out and you will be able to start the hunt anew.  Lucky you!

Just saying .... this is an opportunity.  The first 6-12  months of any new relationship is the best so why follow the plunge into BAD.  You could live your life with a series of great 1 years.

This subject comes up so often I am considering opening a 'cleaning' business... to undo and cover up the Farang's misdeeds.  

There was a movie about this called "the cleaners" or something like that - (no not the one with Leon and the girl) but about a guy who's specialty was covertly going in to messy situations (much more serious than this one) and totally removing all traces of the fellow's presence.

Sometimes it takes an 'agent' to get a guy like the OP out of a big jam... go in make the calls, remove evidence, change addresses and phone numbers - create scripts of plausible denial, rent a new place, obtain a 'cut out' location, negotiate a payoff on the old place... get the fellow to do what he really seems unable to do -- because the situation has him frozen in place as he is just wishing it would all go away and it won't.

Wonder what fee could be charged...?  555  :)

And this kind of work would not be in competition with Thais because it would take a Farang to cover for a Farang.... 555

• Like 1

Don't take girls, especially hookers, back to your home if you have a girlfriend. Don't take hookers to your home even if you're single. Even if the girl isn't planning on making a scene, some Thai person will tell the gf you have been taking girls home.

Use hotels, or rent a small studio for like 5k a month that you can use as a bachelor pad.

There is no solution here other than moving or paying the girl off.

Every decent place have security, key cards and locked doors. So a girl can't come back to your apartment unless you like it...

They way to get anyone to leave your space is to be totally disgusting. Treat her like a dog fake drunk drug addict embarrass yourself in public when your with her. Sleep with and wet the bed and plead with her to keep your secret then do it again. Gross her out of your life. Ask to borrow money from her because you had some bad luck.
  • Like 1

You have a 28/28 job and said you have a girlfriend at your work place! How does that work and how could this Thai girl confront her if she is at your work?

Is English your native tongue?  He said he's bringing the girl from his job back with him this time and therefore is trying to prevent a confrontation with the other girl showing up at his place.

If you give her the money to get rid of the first woman, that will not be the end of it. She will demand for a continuous payment. Tell your g/f (the second one you met at work) the truth what you have done and expect the consequence. 

This advice may sound crazy but it seems to work if you could act very convincing and she may leave you alone. Do not bring your second g/f to move it just yet until you are certain that your first g/f is completely out of your life.

I do not know if this would work and it would take time. Whatever that you did to impress her earlier, you would do it opposite to the extreme like acting crazy, do disgusting things, pretend to be a bum/ a jerk. Do anything to embarrass her, to disgust her in public in crazy manners and the behaviors beyond acceptable level for examples eating like a pig, chewing food with your mouth wide open, put your fingers in her food and drink, spitting it her drink, belching loudly after eating/drinking, scratching your arsch in front of her and touching her with your feet on her head in a manner she could not accept that treatment from you.

Importantly, you pretend that you were financially broke. You demand from her to give you money after all you used to financially supported her but now it is the other way around. You have to make her see that you are a piece of scheiss and a total loser, not the ATM, not the financial security that she can depend on any more.

Good luck.

Yes, exactly. Act like your from Pattaya.

Edited by ZigZagMan
  • Like 1

You have a 28/28 job and said you have a girlfriend at your work place! How does that work and how could this Thai girl confront her if she is at your work?

Is English your native tongue?  He said he's bringing the girl from his job back with him this time and therefore is trying to prevent a confrontation with the other girl showing up at his place.

Long term girlfriend who you cheated on with a freelance (read: I dont wanna pay barfine).   you deserve what you get!  Instead of asking for advice on how to get rid of freelancer, I think you should be asking for advice about why you cant be in a monogamous relationship.

• Like 1

Easy tell her you don't like girls any more and you got boyfriend  Also say he knows about you and said if she don't leave you alone he will send some of his ladyboys friends to get her. But your stupid for bringing her to your place better get checked for the gift that keeps on giving. Oh don't worry I have been tapping your long time girlfriend for a while.cheesy.gif . Really do you think this is Ann Landers here . What a Knucklehead get what you deserve.

• Like 2

i'd say you're about to lose the long-term, serious one - which by your actions, speaks loud and clear that is what you wanted. For the most part, a Thai long-term serious can deal with an occasional short time. But you brought one home and had her stay with you. Yeah, anyone who has been here any length of time has had a crazy that was hard to deal with. What you've created is a moral dilemma that you want to end without pain. You're asking a lot.

• Like 2

My friend had a similar situation 

He didn't have another interest, but he had a girl that wouldn't leave him alone and went to his work at his apartment came at night all hours 

He just went to the cops and told them gave them her name and info

I said bad and bad Idea ....

But to my shock it worked they went and spoke to her he said they really gave her the once over and he never saw her again 

I don't know if he paid anything as i didn't ask him 

1.  Tell main gf about crazy woman trying to stay.  If main gf can not take this news, time to move on from her, too.

2.  If main gf sees it to her benefit, then just send main gf to take second woman out.  She will enjoy it.

Anytime possible in Thailand, always use a Thai to solve your problems.  Work WITH Thai, not against them.

Typists on this venue whine about how hard their lives are here and never seem to just turn problem over to a Thai, make solution worth the Thai's effort, and stand back and relax.

Let the practicality of this culture work FOR you.

Offer to pay the first months rent and deposit on a new place away from where you stay or 20,000 cash to just leave. A small amount of cash for a quick end to your nightmare. That or just move thumbsup.gif

Guys are you for real? Why do many of you seem to think that " paying a lady " is the solution to everything! If you pay her your problem will just be the beginning!  If you didn't pay anything in the first place you wouldn't be in this mess! lolcheesy.gif

• Like 2

You better crack your head and find a very good solution for yourself. When you need to satisfy yourself biologically, she was all right to stay with you and now you are tired of her after she kind of settled down and found a normal job and lead and normal life. If you are not careful, she may go to the extend and pump a bullet into your head, you never know! 

• Like 1