What Thai food makes you fart?

neverdie

Sorry, can't help with this one, don't eat Thai food. BUT, my farts come in very different guises with non Thai food. Silent but deadly is my favourite, cos when it is recognised by other folk, I give them that "it was you look"..............wink.png .......................laugh.png

WHA WHA WHA What the heck is wrong with you.....besides the obvious? YOU don't eat Thai food, wha wha wha da fekk.

U must be one of these boring farangs that won't try this and that, wha wha what the?

Wait until we meet young tranny am. ANGRY FACE ! tongue.png

Yep, I have tried them, I end up talking on that big white telephone for hoooooooooours, so, do my own thing now......BUT, getting back to the crux of the topic, do you like my silent but deadly thingy.

I might play that on you..........w00t.gif ...........laugh.png

Okay mate, I was wrong. You try but you don't like or it doesn't agree with u.......much different to NOT trying.

No, silent but deadly, it's not fair, bit like a king hit ! 55555

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, can't help with this one, don't eat Thai food. BUT, my farts come in very different guises with non Thai food. Silent but deadly is my favourite, cos when it is recognised by other folk, I give them that "it was you look"..............wink.png .......................laugh.png

WHA WHA WHA What the heck is wrong with you.....besides the obvious? YOU don't eat Thai food, wha wha wha da fekk.

U must be one of these boring farangs that won't try this and that, wha wha what the?

Wait until we meet young tranny am. ANGRY FACE ! tongue.png

Yep, I have tried them, I end up talking on that big white telephone for hoooooooooours, so, do my own thing now......BUT, getting back to the crux of the topic, do you like my silent but deadly thingy.

I might play that on you..........w00t.gif ...........laugh.png

Okay mate, I was wrong. You try but you don't like or it doesn't agree with u.......much different to NOT trying.

No, silent but deadly, it's not fair, bit like a king hit ! 55555

You have it to (not) look forward too......w00t.gif

• Like 1

63 fart post & 3 pages.

AMAZING TVF.....where anything can be discussed. 55555

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, there is a statistic that the average fart count for all of us takes place 40 times a day, (rascals) seeing as I do about 3 it seems that Mrs.Trans dealing with 37 whilst in bed has grounds for divorce..or a gas mask.........sad.png

Note to mods........this is a serious subject, if you move to pub may the fleas from a thousand camels infest your armpits !

laugh.png
And may a flee infested pregnant camel give birth in your bed. 

You might want to scratch that comment.

I just picked up a Camel, shall we deliver?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Note to mods........this is a serious subject, if you move to pub may the fleas from a thousand camels infest your armpits !

laugh.png
And may a flee infested pregnant camel give birth in your bed. 
You might want to scratch that comment.
I just picked up a Camel, shall we deliver?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Will be tough getting the lazy bugger to climb the hill but we can try alright....I will lead and you can stay behind it an encourage it......