girl or boy what do you think- for parents only!

Crazy chef 1

a few month back i told our community that i will become a dad.of course i was thinking what gender it will have and i was hoping it will be a girl.

don't ask me why!

since yesterday we know it will be the oposite,it's a boy.at first i was dissapointed but now i am looking forward to what is comming.

what do you guys/ ladies are thinking what is better: boy or girl?

i assume a boy needs more parenting but less protection,education wise for both the same and fashion wise easier???

anyway i am a little bit confused though please tell me your thoughts.

at the moment the most important thing that everything looks ok( in matter of health) and the mother is doing well.

THX

Well a boy is better for any man no shopping trips to endure like the women do and the pleasure of games you will play and do together during his earler years. and the teen years where he takes you and wifey out for a few bevvys and maybe a meal.

Well gratz anyway and good to hear that all is well.clap2.gif

Boy or girl doesn't matter.

As long as it's a healthy baby.

Wish the mother and you all the best.

I was blessed with a boy and a girl, and never in my life had any preferences towards any one in particular.

They are both great.

thank's buddy. i think we have to try again but before i need a longer "training" period( after the abstinence)...

• Like 1

We were told in both bangkok Pattaya Hospital and Soi 4 Pattaya international that our daughter would be a boy. The Mrs had a C section.....the Doc came out with the baby to see me and told me she was a girl.....me, with all my emotions all over the place actually said to the Doc, "Are you sure?" haha

So i would wait till the baby comes into the world before you start buying anything or doing up rooms

• Like 1

My girl is amazing. Can't imagine having a son. If one comes along I'm sure he'll blow me away just like my daughter has.

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by draftvader

I'm in the same boat at the moment , due to find out next weekend at Bangkok Pattaya if my first baby will be a boy or girl. For some strange reason both myself and girlfriend are thinking its a girl but at the end of the day a healthy baby is all I can ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat at the moment , due to find out next weekend at Bangkok Pattaya if my first baby will be a boy or girl. For some strange reason both myself and girlfriend are thinking its a girl but at the end of the day a healthy baby is all I can ask for.

Eddie ... just a heads up.

We just has twin boys.

Generally, from the ultrasound, you may have a general idea if it's a Boy at the 10 - 12 week period.

But, the umbilical cord sometimes gets mistaken for a wee sausage.

Plus the young bub (foetus) isn't in the right position to get a good look on the screen.

Just our experience and what was told to us by the Doctor.

To the OP ... neither is 'better' ... each have their own unique charms which will melt a Fathers heart once they are born.

Pray for good health for both your baby and for the mother.

Why the emphasis on Good Health ... just take the example of the surrogate baby Gammy. Down syndrome and a congenital heart condition.

The Thai Family (of several generations and a mix of adults) some wanted a girl, others, the Farm Father (gf's Father) ... a boy.

• Like 1

i assume a boy needs more parenting.

Where did you get this nonsense?

Don't understand this post was that a quote, speaking as a farangie married to a Thai lady with a son from a previous marriage who is now my adopted son.

IMO parenting has nothing to do with any kids, girls or boys, this is Thailand, what my wife wanted for her son was paramount full stop, maybe farangies married to Thai women do not know or have not come to realised this yet, maybe younger Thai mothers have a different agenda.

Boys cost more dosh than girl's in my living experiance in Thailand but at the the end of the day does it really matter if you are a good father.

Eddie ... just a heads up.

We just has twin boys.

Generally, from the ultrasound, you may have a general idea if it's a Boy at the 10 - 12 week period.

But, the umbilical cord sometimes gets mistaken for a wee sausage.

Plus the young bub (foetus) isn't in the right position to get a good look on the screen.

Just our experience and what was told to us by the Doctor.

Congrats David on your two new additions to the family. I hope mother and babies are doing well. For us next Saturday will be a few days shy of 5 months so fingers crossed the baby is in just the right position for the ultrasound.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

simple really, you will love it no matter what.

If you have a girl, you will love her more than any other woman you have known the early years will be easy and you will get in in the neck when she becomes a woman.

A boy child is a constant pain in the ass until he becomes a man.

• Like 1

Boy or girl; I'll be happy with either.

Now I'm just trying to decide between Pattaya Memorial, Pattaya City or Bangkok Pattaya hospitals...

Have you looked at the various 'packages' they offer.

This concept of buying a birthing package was new to me until my gf went Hospital Shopping.