A suspected arms supplier for red-shirt thugs arrested

Lite Beer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems it was far more organised (as i already thought) then the red supporters here on Thaivisa wanted to admit. This was just terrorism probably supported by the highest ranks.. lets see if the guy sings.

hope he gets the necessary music lessons if they are needed

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Inquiring minds want to know: Where was the money coming from to fund all of this???

That's going to be a more interesting answer than the low-level schlubs doing the actual dirty work.

Agree, 3 times.

Hopefully the funder(s) will be the next revelations.

Another suspect who allegedly supplied arms to red-shirt thugs to harass protesters

These are certified harassment-only weapons, by no means should they be called shoot-to-kill-maim-wound-poke-your-eye-out-weapons!
You sure about that? Any evidence to link to?

The OP would appear to say something very different.

"Police alleged that the suspect supplied war weapons and explosives"

Edit: unless you are being sarcastic that is. Edited by Bluespunk

Inquiring minds want to know: Where was the money coming from to fund all of this???

That's going to be a more interesting answer than the low-level schlubs doing the actual dirty work.

Well that is a secret. How ever it was noted that all the money coming to support it had sand all over it.

Make your own conclusions.

Another suspect who allegedly supplied arms to red-shirt thugs to harass protesters

These are certified harassment-only weapons, by no means should they be called shoot-to-kill-maim-wound-poke-your-eye-out-weapons!

Police alleged that the suspect supplied war weapons and explosives to other suspects earlier arrested by the police namely Yongyuth Boondee, Chatchaval Prabbamrung and Narong Plai-aram.

I guess they would defiantly harass some one an explosive in my lap would more  than harass me. I guess I am different than most.

You sure about that? Any evidence to link to?

The OP would appear to say something very different.

"Police alleged that the suspect supplied war weapons and explosives"

Edit: unless you are being sarcastic that is.

I confess, I do have a sarcastic streak. Posts on TV never fail to bring it out...

• Like 1

Regardless of what colour faction you follow, mine was green at school, fifty years ago , so I will stay with that, the red shirts you have to admit attracted a certain kind of person in leadership and organizational area's , unfortunately the momentum propelled these characters to abuse of power, of peoples rights, of sham democratic ideals  and a merchant of death factory , all being promoted by the elusive Khun Thasin , say's a lot for their followers, brain washed supporters have no place in a free democracy, a Thug indeed, you just have to  determine which one.

Oh, is this the guy who supplied the weapons to the "popcorn gunman" , the one who shot and maimed the elderly grandfather? Or did those weapons come from a different source? Maybe he provided the guns used in the murders,shootings, bashings, interrogations, torture...some of which were overseen by the poisoned monk. This is a multi-faceted story.

Oh, is this the guy who supplied the weapons to the "popcorn gunman" , the one who shot and maimed the elderly grandfather? Or did those weapons come from a different source? Maybe he provided the guns used in the murders,shootings, bashings, interrogations, torture...some of which were overseen by the poisoned monk. This is a multi-faceted story.

Pray explain how one uses guns in bashings, interrogations and torture ?

Please also provide more info on the "overseen by the monk" as that would suggest a monk was present while this alleged "some of it" happened.

thanks wai.gif

• Like 1

How awful, they used the words "red shirt thugs". This is sure to attract the usual crew with " What about Suthep's yellow shirt thugs?"

It's all about "unbiased" reporting :)

Could be the rice scam provided one h&ll of a slush fund.
  • Like 1

And I await the answers to those questions.
Let's hope they are forthcoming.