A suspected arms supplier for red-shirt thugs arrested

Lite Beer

How awful, they used the words "red shirt thugs". This is sure to attract the usual crew with " What about Suthep's yellow shirt thugs?"

Given the documented actions of the UDD and the red shirts in general, I think the term thug is aptly applied.

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, is this the guy who supplied the weapons to the "popcorn gunman" , the one who shot and maimed the elderly grandfather? Or did those weapons come from a different source? Maybe he provided the guns used in the murders,shootings, bashings, interrogations, torture...some of which were overseen by the poisoned monk. This is a multi-faceted story.

Do you have evidence to prove your allegations against an individual? Or just more tripe aimed to misdirect.

Some if not all of these terrorists and their weapons suppliers will start talking and then we shall see where the trails lead, on all sides.

• Like 1

Oh, is this the guy who supplied the weapons to the "popcorn gunman" , the one who shot and maimed the elderly grandfather? Or did those weapons come from a different source? Maybe he provided the guns used in the murders,shootings, bashings, interrogations, torture...some of which were overseen by the poisoned monk. This is a multi-faceted story.

Do you have evidence to prove your allegations against an individual? Or just more tripe aimed to misdirect.
Some if not all of these terrorists and their weapons suppliers will start talking and then we shall see where the trails lead, on all sides.

I'm not misdirecting anything. It is more likely to be your selective memory at fault. The monk overseeing the interrogation of the bashed police officers was on the front page of The Nation. So too were the popcorn gunman and the Navy Seals arrested with an arsenal of weapons and fake ID cards from the PDRC. Don't forget the army guys arrested in relation to the asassination attempt on the red shirt leader. This is not a one way street as you would have us believe. There are arms suppliers on both sides of these incidents. We can hope that ALL of them are exposed. Unlikely. Edited by Prbkk
  • Like 1

Perhaps one day the leaders of the Red Shirts will be implicated and arrested. They ran the organization and its terrorist arm. They knew what was going on. Surely they should be arrested too. They'll be able to sing about who the funders were.

Slow down, guys. Did you miss those words in the story such as "suspected", "alleged" and "claimed"? Or did they simply not suit your presumption of guilt by association?

The use of the word "thugs" in the headline to damn by implication both Red Shirt demonstrators and the arrested individual, makes this blatant propaganda rather than reportage.

Still, in these troubled times, we are all getting rather used to being brainwashed rather than informed by a Thai press which abandoned its journalistic principles when it meekly agreed to print everything it was sent by the NCPO.

One can only assume the brains of some TV posters have been laundered to the point where they no longer function.

How awful, they used the words "red shirt thugs". This is sure to attract the usual crew with " What about Suthep's yellow shirt thugs?"

Unfortunately you forgot about Buddha Issara. Reds have two punching bags / broken records. 

Nope. THis is the suspect who " allegedly supplied arms to red-shirt thugs"   

• Like 2

I'm not misdirecting anything. It is more likely to be your selective memory at fault. The monk overseeing the interrogation of the bashed police officers was on the front page of The Nation. So too were the popcorn gunman and the Navy Seals arrested with an arsenal of weapons and fake ID cards from the PDRC. Don't forget the army guys arrested in relation to the asassination attempt on the red shirt leader. This is not a one way street as you would have us believe. There are arms suppliers on both sides of these incidents. We can hope that ALL of them are exposed. Unlikely.

Maybe not misdirecting but deflecting attention away from the Op. BTW 'thugs' is far to mild a term for cold-blooded killers.

There is one word in your piece that sums it up - viz: 'arrested'. Your CAPO stooges and their control of the police did arrest quite a few on one side but absolutely none on the other. Why? They even issued an arrest warrant for a protestor for killing another protestor near a temple on Bangna-TRad road. This turned out to be completely false after the army got the police to do what they are paid to do by taxpayers - not do what Chalerm told them to do.

Yes, there were crimes committed by the protestors, many due to fear of yet another attack by these grenade and gun supplied murderers.

All most peaceful observers want is fairness in dealing with criminals. It only started to be fair when the army started supervising the one-sided police. The Op report is yet another example of the previously deliberately ignored law enforcement.

Prbkk does not want to admit that 90 percent of the killings were done by his side. Constant grenade attacks ad 4 children killed. Truck driven ito a protest spraying them with bullets.

The popcorn man pales in comparison as that was a firefight between 2 sides. Still he needs to get punished.

Poor Prbkk facts dont lie unlike red shirts. Edited by robblok

Inquiring minds want to know: Where was the money coming from to fund all of this???

That's going to be a more interesting answer than the low-level schlubs doing the actual dirty work.

Well that is a secret. How ever it was noted that all the money coming to support it had sand all over it.
Make your own conclusions.

There's sand all over my front yard but it wasn't me, honest.

Phukett beach maybe?
  • Like 1

Another suspect who allegedly supplied arms to red-shirt thugs to harass protesters

These are certified harassment-only weapons, by no means should they be called shoot-to-kill-maim-wound-poke-your-eye-out-weapons!
You sure about that? Any evidence to link to?

The OP would appear to say something very different.

"Police alleged that the suspect supplied war weapons and explosives"

Edit: unless you are being sarcastic that is.

Note to self - Put klauskunkel on list of suspected sarcasm users and alert the authorities !

• Like 1

surely they are mistaken, the reds only use peaceful meansw00t.gif

Like the yellow Buddhist monk.

The Thug of all Thugs

The "thug of all thugs"? I don't recall him killing any children...!!

You're not counting the kids in the "drug" car my friend, nor the kids in the mosque! It's amazing how short some people's memories are!!  facepalm.gifwai.gif

The Thug of all Thugs

You're not counting the kids in the "drug" car my friend, nor the kids in the mosque! It's amazing how short some people's memories are!!  facepalm.gifwai.gif

The Buddhist monk did that? I think it's your memory that may be wonky as what you are referring to occurred in the Thaksin direct rule era.

Get over it your side lost and the winners will write history

• Like 2

Amazing what turns up from the red shirt camp when the PTP is not in power.wai.gif

Well I got to thinking it over and began to wonder if she could have charges brought against her for her clearly mishandling of the situation.

Just wondering.

Well you can take your choice

This is a multi-faceted story.

or

this is a multi-faceted imagination.

• Like 1

I'm not misdirecting anything. It is more likely to be your selective memory at fault. The monk overseeing the interrogation of the bashed police officers was on the front page of The Nation. So too were the popcorn gunman and the Navy Seals arrested with an arsenal of weapons and fake ID cards from the PDRC. Don't forget the army guys arrested in relation to the asassination attempt on the red shirt leader. This is not a one way street as you would have us believe. There are arms suppliers on both sides of these incidents. We can hope that ALL of them are exposed. Unlikely.

Seems to me one side was forced into arming them selves. The other side already had their arsenal and was using it.

They played with the bull and got the horn. Now all we get out of them is what comes out the other end of the bull. Most of them have enough sense to keep their mouth shut while the brain washed multitude that followed them is so happy to start living their life again they say nothing.

Best you can get out if the Red/ Thaksin supporters here on TV, is that both groups have used war weapons to kill innocent people. Correct! But atleast nine out of ten times it are the Reds.

And then you have those guys that come to this thread (completely ignoring that it is about red thugs) and start talking about the monk and the popcorn guy. If the issue wouldn't have been so serious, it would have been very childish behavior.
  • Like 1

It's quite amusing to see the yellow shirt (r) yellow shirt military camp followers fighting to have their say after a headline like "Red shirt thugs...."etc. Get out a bit why don't you and be careful that the beloved leader doesn't end up biting you in the backside too.

When I am in Thailand I wear the kings color on his day of the week, the Queens color on her day of the week,

and what ever short sleeved shirt I have for the rest of the week.

I am glad to see the clean up of many things, still going on in the country.

I spent time in BKK during some of the protest in the last two to three years,

I am sure glad that I had my Thai relatives to keep me away from the trouble spots.

We were going to go to that concert that got bombed, but changed our minds at the

last moment. About 2 hours later we seen the bombing on the TV, it was a scary

reminder to stay away from big crowds during those times.

And hey Rubl, I liked your post!,  I also do wear Orange, lilac, and other light colors.

Prbkk, you are a bare-faced liar...!! The newspaper showed the two men (dressed in plain clothes) having a drink and a discussion with the monk. There were no signs of ill treatment on either man, and it is only afterwards that there were allegations of mistreatment, allegedly undertaken by PDRC guards after the monk had left...!!

You talk about selective memory ... what a crock of sh1t you continually post...!!

The Thug of all Thugs

... and Buddha Issara was involved in those incidents was he...?! Do try to keep up...!!

Prbkk does not want to admit that 90 percent of the killings were done by his side. Constant grenade attacks ad 4 children killed. Truck driven ito a protest spraying them with bullets.

The popcorn man pales in comparison as that was a firefight between 2 sides. Still he needs to get punished.

Poor Prbkk facts dont lie unlike red shirts.

Two wrongs does not make one right. I condemn the grenades lobbed at the market, killing the kids but I also condemn the torture of ordinary citizens that really didn't care about which gang they should belong to.

Until you condemn violence from both sides, the yellow camp's attacks on allegedly red posters, just gonna sound dubious.

And 90%... Really Robblok?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand
  • Like 2

Prbkk, you are a bare-faced liar...!! The newspaper showed the two men (dressed in plain clothes) having a drink and a discussion with the monk. There were no signs of ill treatment on either man, and it is only afterwards that there were allegations of mistreatment, allegedly undertaken by PDRC guards after the monk had left...!!

You talk about selective memory ... what a crock of sh1t you continually post...!!

Oh yeah, so when they showed the two men that were blindfolded and on their knees in front of the monk, that was just red propaganda?

Poor Prbkk facts dont lie unlike red shirts.

Two wrongs does not make one right. I condemn the grenades lobbed at the market, killing the kids but I also condemn the torture of ordinary citizens that really didn't care about which gang they should belong to.

Until you condemn violence from both sides, the yellow camp's attacks on allegedly red posters, just gonna sound dubious.

And 90%... Really Robblok?

I condemn them too  (but to compare the pop corn man who was wrong but started shooting when shot upon by reds of Kotee the rambo of Isarn with grenades lobbed on innocent protesters is wrong) Also the driving of 2 pickups into a group of protesters spraying them with bullets and lopping some grenades killing many people and 2 kids is far worse as what any of the anti government groups did)

That does not mean that idiot guards that used violence against people who moved cones and beat up people go of free but they were dealt with. Now only after a change of government we see that the red are getting dealt with. The previous government was supporting and hiding terrorist or totally incompetent (take your pick)

So yes I think  90% of the deaths and 100% of the 4 kids slaughtered were done by reds I am quite sure of it.  Please list the deaths by red-shirts and then the deaths by yellow. You will see I believe 30 in total you be happy to find 3 or so by anti government maybe 4 but the rest all caused by the reds. 

I am waiting for a good reply don't disappoint me.

Please read up how I am happy that Sondi is caught and does not get jail and how I would not mind Suthep getting caught either.. now look for similar things from the red posters (you not included but the likes of Fab4 Pbrkk )

The trad attack alone left 40 injured and 2 kids dead (so 90% sounds about right)

Edited by robblok
  • Like 2

Oh yeah, so when they showed the two men that were blindfolded and on their knees in front of the monk, that was just red propaganda?

No but its a bit different from 4 kids killed don't you think. My 90% was about deaths caused by. Do i need to count wounded too.. the Trad massacre alone will count for a lot. (2 of those kids were of a father who supports the reds) wonder how he feels now its known about those guys launching grenades drunk at protesters and sometimes missing.

Those 2 men on their knees did not look like they were seriously wounded. I do recall a police officer being hurt by guards and someone moving cones. Both actions have been dealt with by the police (thankfully)

Edited by robblok