Going Bat Sh*t

kc_phil

and i'm waiting...and waiting...

going bonkers waiting for my house to sell....waiting for employment negotiations...waiting for the stars to be in alignment so i can finally get the heck out of here...my feet are itching!

I feel like i am sitting in a bus station, and the sign has all the destinations posted but there is no departure time next to any of them...

Any of y'all care to share how you got through those last days before you left home indefinitely? this waiting is driving me bonkers!

tick tock tick tock :o:D:D

Go away for a few days with the person you may miss the most when you are gone e.g best mate, mother, sibling etc.

Choose somewhere close to home incase you need to head back to cross any T's or dot any I's. Pick a place where you've never been but always wanted to go. Pamper yourself. Book into a nice hotel, relax, eat all of the food you'll miss the most and make plans for the rest of your life.

Go away for a few days with the person you may miss the most when you are gone e.g best mate, mother, sibling etc.

Choose somewhere close to home incase you need to head back to cross any T's or dot any I's. Pick a place where you've never been but always wanted to go. Pamper yourself. Book into a nice hotel, relax, eat all of the food you'll miss the most and make plans for the rest of your life.

Excellent advice from the Prof.

Any of y'all care to share how you got through those last days before you left home indefinitely? this waiting is driving me bonkers!

tick tock tick tock :D:D:D

Left home indefinitely about a hundred times but still "ere .... :o

Where are to going to/From? :D

:D I wasn't gonna miss the familiar for a long time when it came to people ... skype and messenger and phones kept me in touch ....

so Instead I said "screw the Dr's orders" and went for what I KNEW I'd miss ....

Took the Dog (that another friend of mine had already adopted) and my snowshoes ... and hid in the Rockies for three days! ... (Can't say I've been REALLY cold since ... I miss that :o

:D I wasn't gonna miss the familiar for a long time when it came to people ... skype and messenger and phones kept me in touch ....

so Instead I said "screw the Dr's orders" and went for what I KNEW I'd miss ....

Took the Dog (that another friend of mine had already adopted) and my snowshoes ... and hid in the Rockies for three days! ... (Can't say I've been REALLY cold since ... I miss that :o

You and the dog are, ahem, close? :D

Where are to going to/From? :o

involved in some painfully slow negotiations for a position in Singapore....I have a feeling i will be making good friends with the people at Tiger Airways.

I am grateful...there are indeed worse forms of discomfort one could suffer from...like being stuck in the snowy rockies with wet socks :D