Chev LTZ Z71 2.8 or D Max X series 2.5

Eddie01

I got navi system, 4x4 automatic trans, airbags, rear camera, leather interior, tint, electric everything, bed liner, insurance, heck I dont know what else to say except top of the line Chevy (Isuzu look like) for 900000. My navi system rocks has TV, can connect bluetooth to any device, and can hook straight into my ipad for music or movies. Oh yeah it has a DVD player also. No other manufacture could beat the offer I got. How do I know, because after I got the offer on paper I took it back to Isuzu and Toyota and both said they couldnt touch it. To each his own for manufacture, I just wanted to get the most bang for my baht buck.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Very good value , when did you buy and what model , 2.5 or 2.8 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

So tell me why is an Izuzu "apparently" better?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I should have finished my sentence ... and please note that I was just referring to the engine ... to be more precise, the Isuzu engine is somewhat more frugal on fuel usage. Unless you blank the EGR on the Isuzu, now mine seems to gobble fuel sad.png, Still not as bad as a Chevy though. BUT you have the advantage of that extra gear ... wish Isuzu would add one or two more to their box.

Just enjoy your choice and your 'wow' deal.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this. I've been looling at the dmax x series speed. Does anyone have any good reviews, specs and tuning info etc in English? 2.5L turbo and only 130hp? It doesn't seem right as the 1l 3 cyl turbo fiesta has more power! Or is that at the wheels, so about 230hp at the crank?

The deal you got with the highlander sounds great.

Edited by BBesoteric