Chief investigator says mastermind abroad financed violence against PDRC protests

Lite Beer

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more on one of the suspects here

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Police-launch-manhunt-for-Jan-19-bomber-30228011.html

Bt700,000 cash reward on offer as teams set up to investigate incidents
THE ROYAL Thai Police yesterday announced that an arrest warrant had been issued for 43-year-old Kritsada Chaikhae in relation to the bombing of the Victory Monument rally site on January 19. A cash reward of Bt700,000 is on offer for information leading to his arrest. The suspect faces a murder charge.

Police believe the same group might also be responsible for the January 17 bombing in Banthat Thong, police spokesman Pol Maj-General Piya Uthayo said.

We get use to this kind of allegation at every coup. Previous was the Finland plot and now another plot. Both to justify reason for the coup. Finland plot fizzle out and nothing heard. I am sure will follow the same life span.

Just as we get used to Eric's creepy apologia. "Congratulations Madame Yingluck!"

• Like 1

We get use to this kind of allegation at every coup. Previous was the Finland plot and now another plot. Both to justify reason for the coup. Finland plot fizzle out and nothing heard. I am sure will follow the same life span.

Just as we get used to Eric's creepy apologia. "Congratulations Madame Yingluck!"

"Down, snake! How long since Saruman Thaksin bought you?"

2 replies to my posting and still can't figure out what you are saying. Is this all the intelligence you can mastered by insults? Always the boy.

2 replies to my posting and still can't figure out what you are saying. Is this all the intelligence you can mastered by insults? Always the boy.

How long have you been here (if you are that is) When was the first coup ?? a hell of a long time, Quote. ( we get used to this kind of allegation at every coup.) Mega achievements please 3 years PTP rule. ??? look up NACC #63 also give you food for thought.

So what is the reality? The Deputy Commisioner said that a mastermind try to destablished the country. We all know what happen 18 times over when the country is destablished. Now that really narrow down the suspect who want a quick way to throw out the government, invite the military in and re-write the constitution to limit the chance for a Shin or Shin related party to win the next election. Doesn't that fit those who have been pushing for a get rid of Taksin regime the possible suspects? The less likely suspect seem a easier target.

Let's hope the NRC / CDC have enough input and support to help make coups a thing of the past. Luckily none of the posters here are in a position to give input. That really helps

• Like 2

essentially all military regimes try to divert attention to supposed external threats.

it is a distraction technique

• Like 1

"Investigations have revealed that the actions were part of a larger movement aimed at destabilizing the country."

Wait, weren't the PDRC demos aimed at destabilizing the country? Shutting down government buildings, interfering with elections, etc etc

Edited by Docno
  • Like 1

Great, but by not telling the name of the mastermind, you can make any claim (which would be favorable to the Junta).

If the police chief wants to get some credibility he should give names.

Yes, transparency goes a long way to add credibly to such stories.

Ok..so this <deleted> has noted that funds for the insurgency during the rallies were funded from off-shore...well.........so who funded these a***soles....where's the name...or at least the first initial?

The investgative journalism iin Thailand is generally very poor... but it is a sad state when all they can report is bulls**it.............

Laughable really, but it is so bad...it's serious!!!

I will save you some money. Don't bet on it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

awaiting independent confirmation...as are all stories in the last 3 months

witch hunt

will they discover who tried to 'kill' suthep when he suddenly changed his route and conveniently drove past a building with weapons and was attacked?

"Investigations have revealed that the actions were part of a larger movement aimed at destabilizing the country."

So the culprit was Suthep?

We knew all that already, at least we suspected and now they hopefully have copious proof of it. Waiting for the leader to be officially named, then it's all over for the bunch of corrupt PTP crooks. Witch hunt my ass, are you red sheeple really that brainwashed or just naturally stupid ? Life must be a permanent struggle for you....

I will save you some money. Don't bet on it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

And your reason is...............Fizzle out.

Does that make it untrue, then ? wink.png

To me it sounds more like a consistent policy, orchestrated from abroad, as the police claim.

Wow aren't the Thai police simply fantastic. And the Master Mind is ???????

Think they are trying to copy the suspense frequently highlighted in so many Thai Soaps.

Should they actualy know the identity of this "Master Mind"they will simply want to ensure complete damage control prior to naming this individual..... if ever.

Does that make it untrue, then ? wink.png

To me it sounds more like a consistent policy, orchestrated from abroad, as the police claim.

You tell me. The Finland was a serious allegation that will put the mastermind away for LM for a long long time and would have caused a big swing in popularity for TRT. Yet the allegation fizzle out the the matter is no longer topical. Sure this made he allegation untrue.

Anyway this latest allegation does made the opposition the more likely suspect and probably true.

will they discover who tried to 'kill' suthep when he suddenly changed his route and conveniently drove past a building with weapons and was attacked?

It looks like a new one has reared its head! clap2.gifsad.png

Seeing how successful his machinations have been these past five years, mastermind is a bit of an overstatement.

He comes off more like a scheming, petty ferenghi from Star Trek.

He should have stuck to making money, he's obviously good at that. His two biggest accomplishments since getting the boot are getting his sister elected and having Sondhi locked up.