Why do Thais keep cows?

Costas2008

Where is Roland Rat today?

I spoke with Roland earlier.....I think he said so ething about a massage with a happy ending or something. Filthy rodent.

Yeeaaahhhh........I was a dirty rat now i am squeaky clean ! Good soapy and feeling very refreshed.

As for these cows.......dont care what the Greek guy does, as long as he keeps his hands off my breed, ......yeaaahhhh

• Like 1

I spoke with Roland earlier.....I think he said so ething about a massage with a happy ending or something. Filthy rodent.

Yeeaaahhhh........I was a dirty rat now i am squeaky clean ! Good soapy and feeling very refreshed.

As for these cows.......dont care what the Greek guy does, as long as he keeps his hands off my breed, ......yeaaahhhh

Yo, Roland. Did you use your Thai Elite card for the Monthly soapy, or were you at one of the low so establishments again.

Don't worry about the Greek Milker......he's busy hiding behind the bushes checking out his neighbours cattle.

Down my favorite area where the girlies are dirty ! real dirty, yet get you so clean, amazing what they use to get some areas clean ! yeaahhhh , problem this time was I had to endure two together, its hell but someone has to help out with training the newbies, .......yeeaaahhhh ....

• Like 2

Bloke opposite us used to take his cows walkies every day.

He must have saved up some money as he recently built a cow shed and they stay there all the time now.

He spends all day with them taking care of them.

Leading them around, putting them to bed and bringing grass for them every day.

Are cows really that stupid?

He also started lighting very smokey fires all day long.

It got to the stage where I could not sit outside and had to stay indoors all day with the doors and windows closed.

The smoke was terrible.

He claimed it was for killing mosquitos.

My Wife got so fed up with me moaning that she went and had a word with the Phu Yai Baan

Since then the fires only appear after 6pm.

Still bad but better than it was.

Maybe he was into selling smoked beef.

Again my Wife does not know why they have cows apart from selling the one they rear.

Are cows really that stupid?

I think they must be pretty stupid. When I lived in Europe I had a neighbor who heard shouting "stupid cow"all day, even till late at night. Never seen his cows though.

• Like 1

Welcome Mr Rat, Happy, Happy now?

Bet your fur is all shiny after the soapy.

Have you heard, that I am also an expert in massage?

Please, do not hesitate to come to me if you need one.

And because, it is you, it will be all free.

Eat your hearts out Mr Neverdie and MrToad.

Perhaps I should summons Mr CharlieH and have him transfer this thread to the gay forum for you Costas, since it seems you want to get freaky with MrRolandRat.

Is nothing sacred to you Costas?

It would appear you would give just about anything, ONE!

The Greek nation would be so proud of you, filthy animal. 5555555

• Like 2

I just read few lines of your comments. It is like saying why Western are keeping dog or cat in the house. The have to bear all sort of cost like health, tax, food, etc which is more expensive that those cows. They also have to take them out to pie etc. Why is it so difficult to understand other countries cultures? And the real answer to your question is that probably cow is holly for them just as it is for Indian. If you travel in India you will see cows on the road, and almost everywhere. They use them while possible and when useless they just leave them until they die. No one is allowed to kill them.

You may not believe that MC Donald's in India are the only branch that they do not server Big Mac or any other meal with Beef. They instead are selling Chichen Maharani and other stuff. They do that just for the respect to those who believe in cow as a holly animal.

Thank you, for your informative post, but we are speaking about Thailand and not India here.

Much of Thailand used to be Hindu. You can find Hindu ruins all over Thailand, especially in Isaan. Many old Buddhist temples were originally built as Hindu temples. Hinduism is still deeply woven in to modern Thai culture, you can find shrines to Hindu gods all over Thailand and Thai people pray at them. Maybe people keeping cows as pets to make merit is a bit of a leftover.

I just read few lines of your comments. It is like saying why Western are keeping dog or cat in the house. The have to bear all sort of cost like health, tax, food, etc which is more expensive that those cows. They also have to take them out to pie etc. Why is it so difficult to understand other countries cultures? And the real answer to your question is that probably cow is holly for them just as it is for Indian. If you travel in India you will see cows on the road, and almost everywhere. They use them while possible and when useless they just leave them until they die. No one is allowed to kill them.

You may not believe that MC Donald's in India are the only branch that they do not server Big Mac or any other meal with Beef. They instead are selling Chichen Maharani and other stuff. They do that just for the respect to those who believe in cow as a holly animal.

Thank you, for your informative post, but we are speaking about Thailand and not India here.

Much of Thailand used to be Hindu. You can find Hindu ruins all over Thailand, especially in Isaan. Many old Buddhist temples were originally built as Hindu temples. Hinduism is still deeply woven in to modern Thai culture, you can find shrines to Hindu gods all over Thailand and Thai people pray at them. Maybe people keeping cows as pets to make merit is a bit of a leftover.

Yes, I do agree, with you Sir.

Look at Mr Neverdie, he worships Australian cows.

Must be a leftover, when he was fighting with the British, Up the Khyber.

Can't blame him.

• Like 1

Mr.Costas, you are a sick man ! yeeaaaahhhhhh

If you think I am going to come anywhere near you, to smear me with oil and massage or milk me, you must be crazy ! yeaaahhhhh

Keep your perversions, have you no shame talking of such things in public, I know what you have in mind, oil me up and then you'll be wanting to demonstrate the Tgau !

yeaaahhhh.....dream on,!

Seek help!

• Like 2

Make face – some cows can be quite expensive to buy and cost money to keep going (food etc.); even once seen cartons of milk bought for a calf...

Finally all the cattle were sold for a quite nice sum, but a loss compared to the costs…

Mr.Costas, you are a sick man ! yeeaaaahhhhhh

If you think I am going to come anywhere near you, to smear me with oil and massage or milk me, you must be crazy ! yeaaahhhhh

Keep your perversions, have you no shame talking of such things in public, I know what you have in mind, oil me up and then you'll be wanting to demonstrate the Tgau !

yeaaahhhh.....dream on,!

Seek help!

It doesn't pay, in this life to be kind and generous to others.

Soooooooo, depressed now.

The cows I see in my rural area are not for slaughter either, you can generally see there ribs, no meat on that type of breed. I asked the wife about them and she didnt know either, she said they just breed and sell them.Make little ones, grow them, sell, make more. I couldnt get to the bottom of 'why" either.

images (25).jpg

It looks like a Bhraman in the picture, they are raised as beef cattle.

Mr. Costas sorry to upset another thread devoted to milking but the cows are for eating. They sell them for slaughter.

You need to go around Khao Yai plenty of milking cows there.

Not where, I live.

The same cows have been there for years.

Beef is not widely available, except in 3 or 4 outlets, that I wouldn't dare to buy from as the flies are all over them.

They are not for slaughtering.

Get married Costas. I bet there's atleast one less.

Around our neighborhood in Hua Hin, I see a guy herding his cows around different locations in a fairly regular routine, in what seems to be a "lawnmower service". They keep the grass outside our farang fortress, and up & down the soi, pretty well kept without the need for a real lawnmower. I have no idea if he's getting paid or just gets the benefit of free grazing for his cows.

• Like 1

Mr. Costas sorry to upset another thread devoted to milking but the cows are for eating. They sell them for slaughter.

Not where, I live.

Beef is not widely available, except in 3 or 4 outlets, that I wouldn't dare to buy from as the flies are all over them.

of course they are. those same cows have calves every year which are sold for slaughter

post-54430-0-52393600-1408205784_thumb.j

Edited by AYJAYDEE

We kept cows and buffalo. My wife bought them from the slaughterhouse and spared their lives as tamboon. Benefits include, they are friendly, enjoy a good walk, keep the grass cut and fertilized and are good listeners.

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Like 2

I paid this place a visit on my last trip to Bangkok.

Wat Samian Nari School
Chatuchak
จังหวัด กรุงเทพมหานคร, Thailand

+66 2 589 4936

They have cows in the temple grounds. The cows once belonged to farmers that didn't want to sell them to be butchered.

attachicon.gifzweisimmen-meadow-berg-cows.jpg

That's how cows should look like. Frollicking in green pastures.

Thank you Patsycat, but I have to admit that Mr Charlie'sH and Mr Neverdie's cows look much better than yours.

But I loved the expression "Frollicking in green pastures."

Have to use it in a future post of mine.

They go and frollick during the summer months and during the winter months stay down hill.

Good milk and cheese.

Excuse me, are you putting down my rather fat swiss cows as opposed to your Thai ones? At least they are not massaged like the japanese ones.

And they wear big f.off cow bells.

Edited by Patsycat

Yes, I do agree, with you Sir.

Look at Mr Neverdie, he worships Australian cows.

Must be a leftover, when he was fighting with the British, Up the Khyber.

Can't blame him.

Fighting the British......up the Khyber pass ! 555555555

Ur mad as a two bob watch Costas.

Not where, I live.

of course they are. those same cows have calves every year which are sold for slaughter

There's nothing like the fresh air of the open Butcher shop. The Axe that's used to build mums house is quickly sharpened and doubles as a butchers knife.

attachicon.gifzweisimmen-meadow-berg-cows.jpg

That's how cows should look like. Frollicking in green pastures.

Thank you Patsycat, but I have to admit that Mr Charlie'sH and Mr Neverdie's cows look much better than yours.

But I loved the expression "Frollicking in green pastures."

Have to use it in a future post of mine.

They go and frollick during the summer months and during the winter months stay down hill.

Good milk and cheese.

Excuse me, are you putting down my rather fat swiss cows as opposed to your Thai ones? At least they are not massaged like the japanese ones.

And they wear big f.off cow bells.

I get so excited when you talk about bells.

Your Swiss cows don't look like they'd handle a good old Australian outback muster. I think that's what Costas was trying to point out.

however the certainly look like they are ripe for the milking, which is what Costas normally thinks about when viewing Cows, Badgers and just about anything else that can be milked.

Be mindful to keep your eight lovely nipples covered at any function you see Costas at. :P

• Like 2