1400 children sexually exploited in UK town Rotherham: report

webfact

Posted on 2014-08-28 18:45:37

Obviously, jacky54 and H1w4yR1da, neither of you are very good at maths!

5 men have been convicted; that's not 1.5% of the Muslim population of Rotherham; it's 0.06%. Of the entire Muslim population, not just the adult males.

Still too many, of course.

Lets say that the 5 are only 10% of those actually involved, that gives us 50; still just 0.6% of the entire Muslim population of Rotherham.

That % is increasing on an almost daily basis.

Think these words have been used before.

There is "no hiding" from the failures of authorities in Oxfordshire where young girls were groomed, a retired detective has told BBC Newsnight.

And it gets worse

Chief Constable Sara Thornton of Thames Valley Police is leaving her role to become chair of the National Police Chiefs' Council from April.

Her force was criticised for not starting a joint investigation until 2011, despite earlier complaints from victims including one in 2006

Why is she, along with others, not on a one way trip to the local slammer ?

Full story here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-31696276

Case review to be released at 1100 UK time today

Edited by JockPieandBeans

Meanwhile, over in good old Rochdale. It seems that some outlets are no longer afraid to name names.

Notice these men have now been charged, and therefore the names released to the media.

You obviously failed to understand the very simple police guidance on the naming of suspects linked to earlier.

Notice how many times the word '' Child '' is used.

If the charge is sexual activity with a child, then obviously the word child is going to be used.

There was also a '' David '' in there. I wonder if he was a convert to Islam ?

Unlikely that a convert to Islam would keep a Jewish name, surely?

I know you believe only Muslims commit this most despicable of crimes, but case after case show that men, and even women, of all religions or none do so.

Even though that is a fact you, and those who use the suffering of children to further their own political agendas, don't want to accept.

Meanwhile, over in good old Rochdale. It seems that some outlets are no longer afraid to name names.

Notice these men have now been charged, and therefore the names released to the media.

You obviously failed to understand the very simple police guidance on the naming of suspects linked to earlier.

If the charge is sexual activity with a child, then obviously the word child is going to be used.

I know you believe only Muslims commit this most despicable of crimes, but case after case show that men, and even women, of all religions or none do so.

Even though that is a fact you, and those who use the suffering of children to further their own political agendas, don't want to accept.

Yet, in this specific case; the most shocking in the UK so far, they were all Muslim.

I just don't understand how you can continue to apologise for these Muslims, in spite of the overwhelming evidence, as to what they have been doing.

It,s comparable to someone in the BNP denying the fact that the holocaust ever happened.

Yet, in this specific case; the most shocking in the UK so far, they were all Muslim.

Post removed to enable reply.

Just came across the URL below that has some interesting content that some may like to explore.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

“Pakistanis, let's be clear, are not the only people who commit sexual offences, and overwhelmingly the sex offenders' wings of prisons are full of white sex offenders. But there is a specific problem which involves Pakistani heritage men, of some age as well, who target vulnerable young white girls. We need to get the Pakistani community to think much more clearly about why this is going on and to be more open about the problems that are leading to a number of Pakistani heritage men thinking it is OK to target white girls in this way. These young men are in a western society, in any event, they act like any other young men, they're fizzing and popping with testosterone, they want some outlet for that, but Pakistani heritage girls are off-limits and they are expected to marry a Pakistani girl from Pakistan, typically. So they then seek other avenues and they see these young women, white girls who are vulnerable, some of them in care... who they think are easy meat”

“The ethnicity of the victims has emerged as a secondary issue. "I don't think this is so much about targeting white girls - because there black girls are also victims - it's about targeting vulnerable, isolated girls", said Martin Narey, chief executive of Barnardo's. "And I don't sign up to the proposition that these men convicted yesterday would not have abused a vulnerable Asian girl if one had been available to them”

Something that I have yet to understand is the availability / accessibility of so many white females who become victims.

The point of the topic is. The victims were targeted because they were not muslim. Everything else pointing out that there are white offenders is just a deflection, unless you are saying they are all converts.

• Like 2

Even though that is a fact you, and those who use the suffering of children to further their own political agendas, don't want to accept

David is only a Jewish name is it ? I must tell my brother that he is a Jew, that will be a fact that he will certainly be unaware of.

Richard Reid the shoe bomber. He did not use a different name, so what exactly is your point ?

No, you are wrong yet again. I am fully aware that peoples of all Religions, colours and creeds commit heinous crimes. However, in the cases that are now coming thick and fast, because they were covered up for decades, it is Muslims, mostly of Pakistani heritage. Now feel free to post links to various WHITE grooming gangs that target Muslim, Hindu, Sikh or Black victims.

Just for the record, and I have posted this before. I have NO Political Agenda. As far as I am concerned it is Politicians that have facilitated these atrocities that are now coming to the fore. However, there are people who have covered up these heinous crimes to try and further their own careers and in some cases their Political ambition. I have also posted, on this thread, that I could not understand why they were not on a one way trip to the local slammer. Unfortunately, I cannot post what I really think as that would lead to a holiday.

On that note, I think you should have a look in a mirror, it seems to me that you are the one who needs a holiday. It is clearly getting too much for you. Be careful that the sanitation department do not come calling. That smell of desperation is now getting quite overpowering.

You obviously failed to understand the very simple police guidance on the naming of suspects linked to earlier

Maybe you can point out where this guy has been charged.

England and Sunderland player Adam Johnson has been released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of sexual activity with a girl under 16.

He has been suspended by the Premier League club, pending the outcome of the police investigation.

The 27-year-old winger was detained at his home earlier on Monday and questioned at Peterlee police station in County Durham.

Durham Constabulary said he was later bailed to return to the same police station at a future date

http://news.sky.com/story/1437132/england-footballer-arrested-over-sex-claim

Arrested and Bailed. No mention of any charges.

That is just 1 example of the double standards that I posted about above. You already know that of course, your panties seem to get in a twist only when it concerns Muslims of Pakistani Heritage.

Yes the current spate of disclosures seem to be a uniquely Pakistani problem, fundamentally linked to the appalling Islamic, so called, religion.

However, I would like to revisit a point I raised before and that is the demise of UK civil society since Thatcher. We are too inclined to rely upon "The Authorities" to take care of everything in life. One can not expect police, care workers, teachers, council workers to provide a 100% safety net. In my opinion, all members of society have an obligation to "keep an eye out", to be good neighbours and be good Samaritans when necessary.

Ironically, this is one area where Thailand seems to do a more effective job particularly up country. There, the entire village seems to take group responsibility for the children and the aged

However, I would like to revisit a point I raised before and that is the demise of UK civil society since Thatcher. We are too inclined to rely upon "The Authorities" to take care of everything in life. One can not expect police, care workers, teachers, council workers to provide a 100% safety net. In my opinion, all members of society have an obligation to "keep an eye out", to be good neighbours and be good Samaritans when necessary

Thatcher and the demise of UK civil society is off topic. Start a new thread if you want to go down that road.

However, just to try and keep it on topic. Have you read the official report ? Whereas we cannot expect the people you mention to provide a 100% safety net.

We CAN expect those mentioned people to NOT go out of their collective way to hide, deny and brand others as Racist, Islamophobic bigots who happened to bring these hideous crimes to the attention of said authorities.

I assume we all want to eliminate or minimise such cases?

In my opinion, the solution is multifaceted

I do agree that PC means "authorities" feel they are walking on egg shells and fear to take action.

I also agree that it is a largely Pakistani/ Islamic problem

Just saying that as good neighbours we could be doing a better job of looking out for each other and our children?

How is that off topic?

Thatcher and the demise of UK civil society is off topic. Start a new thread if you want to go down that road.

Is that so difficult to understand ?

Just saying that as good neighbours we could be doing a better job of looking out for each other and our children?

Are you white ? Try going to any of these Muslim Communities the length and breadth of England and be that good neighbour you want to be. Then come back and tell me how that worked out for you, if you are able.

• Like 1

Well I'm a bit tanned after 15 years here!

Sorry that you have thrown in the towel and require a police state!

We British just seem to forget about society after the eighties. Certainly we did not have no go areas previously.

I accept that uncontrolled immigration from the sub continent has need a disaster. But I just feel we could, or could have, done more.....

We British just seem to forget about society after the eighties. Certainly we did not have no go areas previously.

I accept that uncontrolled immigration from the sub continent has need a disaster. But I just feel we could, or could have, done more.....

Who mentioned a Police State ?

If you feel so strongly about it. Exercise your Democratic right and return and fight the good fight.

Quite simple really.

(Embedded quotes removed to comply with forum software)

I just don't understand how you (7by7) can continue to apologise for these Muslims, in spite of the overwhelming evidence, as to what they have been doing.
It,s comparable to someone in the BNP denying the fact that the holocaust ever happened.

Where in the above post have I 'apologised for these Muslims'; by which I assume you mean child abusers who are Muslims?

I have never apologised for any child abuser; whatever their religion or none. being a father, I never will.

As you have joined the pieman and others in accusing me of so doing, perhaps you will have the guts they lack and provide a link to a post of mine where you consider I have done so? Just one will do.

What I don't understand is why you and the pieman and others only express your disgust and indignation when the abusers are Muslim.

Even to the extent that the pieman assumes someone must be a Muslim convert because he is accused of child sexual abuse! Maybe he believes Saville, Harris, all those Catholic priests etc. were Muslim converts as well.

BTW, pieman, although many non Jews are named David, St David is the patron saint of Wales after all, it was originally a Jewish name. Doubtful that it is a name a Muslim would use; unless you know different. Even so, most converts to islam do take an Islamic name; cassius Clay becoming Mohammed Ali being perhaps the most famous example.

And yes, you and your kind, especially your favourite websites, are using these terrible crimes to further your anti Islam political agenda. This is obvious as you and they only care when the perpetrators are Muslim.

As for Johnson; read your link

In a statement, Durham police said: "A 27-year-old man was arrested earlier today on suspicion of sexual activity with a girl under 16."

It wasn't the police who named him; though they may have confirmed his identity if asked.

It seems that it was The Sun who discovered his arrest and named him; from the BBC

The arrest of a Premier League footballer was revealed earlier in The Sun newspaper

When do you think he converted to Islam?

David is only a Jewish name is it ? I must tell my brother that he is a Jew, that will be a fact that he will certainly be unaware of.

Richard Reid the shoe bomber. He did not use a different name, so what exactly is your point ?

The point is obvious. Deflection.

There's ONE 'white' name amongst the plethora of 'Mohammeds', 'Ahmeds' and 'Rahmans' which is immediately jumped on by the apologists.

Anything to defect from the obvious pedophile problem with Pakistani Muslim men in the UK.

its just a constant shower of excuses, deflection and apologist rhetoric.

You obviously share the piemnan's dyslexia when it comes to reading certain posts here.

Where has anyone excused, deflected from or apologised for child sex abuse by anyone?

What has been said, and proven, is that the overwhelming majority of the British Muslim population is as appalled and shocked by these crimes as anyone else.

You wont accept that, of course.

(Embedded quotes removed to comply with forum software)

I just don't understand how you (7by7) can continue to apologise for these Muslims, in spite of the overwhelming evidence, as to what they have been doing.

Where in the above post have I 'apologised for these Muslims'; by which I assume you mean child abusers who are Muslims?

I have never apologised for any child abuser; whatever their religion or none. being a father, I never will.

As you have joined the pieman and others in accusing me of so doing, perhaps you will have the guts they lack and provide a link to a post of mine where you consider I have done so? Just one will do.

What I don't understand is why you and the pieman and others only express your disgust and indignation when the abusers are Muslim.

Even to the extent that the pieman assumes someone must be a Muslim convert because he is accused of child sexual abuse! Maybe he believes Saville, Harris, all those Catholic priests etc. were Muslim converts as well.

BTW, pieman, although many non Jews are named David, St David is the patron saint of Wales after all, it was originally a Jewish name. Doubtful that it is a name a Muslim would use; unless you know different. Even so, most converts to islam do take an Islamic name; cassius Clay becoming Mohammed Ali being perhaps the most famous example.

And yes, you and your kind, especially your favourite websites, are using these terrible crimes to further your anti Islam political agenda. This is obvious as you and they only care when the perpetrators are Muslim.

As for Johnson; read your link

In a statement, Durham police said: "A 27-year-old man was arrested earlier today on suspicion of sexual activity with a girl under 16."

It wasn't the police who named him; though they may have confirmed his identity if asked.

It seems that it was The Sun who discovered his arrest and named him; from the BBC

The arrest of a Premier League footballer was revealed earlier in The Sun newspaper

When do you think he converted to Islam?

Ok Mohammed, you want to revert to insults, that's fine by me. Lets start at the top of your latest post.

1. Of all the threads that are running on this forum regarding Muslims, the only time your panties get in a twist is when that topic is about the UK and Pakistani Muslims.

2. You apologise non stop for Muslims and their culture. That is just not coming from me, it comes from a whole raft of people, some as far away as America. So if you are not an apologist, you may have to alter the structure of your written word, because that is definitely how your written word comes across. I understand that it may be difficult if English is not your 1st language.

3. I have no intention of wasting a year of my time, highlighting and producing links to all your apologetic posts.

4. As I have previously said, and I will say so again. When others join the pages of TV for the serial abuse of children, then I will have reason to comment. As it stands, to my knowledge, there has not been such a thread. I am sure that if I have missed it you will be only too happy to point it to me.

5. When 1 individual is named with 9 other Muslims, what other interpretation is there to take ? Muslims are not really known for their non muslim hangers on. Although there may be an exception for those that abuse children. For the others that you mention, did they operate in Rotherham as per the topic ? Were they part of grooming gangs ? Priest's may fall into that category, but to the best of my recollection, it has never been established that they were part of a predatory gang and for the most part acted alone.

6. Yes some do, as you mentioned, Cassius Clay, Cat Stevens among others. Some don't, as you well know, hence the reason you totally ignored Richard Reid.

7. You mentioned David and Jews, why backtrack now ? I am well aware of who the Patron Saint of Wales is.

8. Yes you keep mentioning my websites. Like I said on the other thread. What websites do I use ? Please post links to the Islamophobic websites that I use daily. See, 2 can play that game, its easy.

9. Yes indeed, like I pointed out earlier. It is fine with you, when someone is named as long as they are not Muslims. A point that sticks out like a sore thumb.

10. Did the footballer convert to Islam ? I have no idea, but he has not been charged with an offence yet. Even if he is charged with an offence, is he part of a white grooming gang assaulting Pakistani females ?

Deflect and Deny all you want. The truth is there for all to see.

• Like 2

Why was Oxford child abuse ignored?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-31712096

On the 04 Mar 2015 this question is being asked on the BBC.

The answer is simple.

Some elements of UK Society are in a state of perpetual denial. The are in fear of being branded as Islamophobic Racist Bigots.

A word from Rabbie Burns circa 1785

'' Wee, sleekit, cowran, tim'rous beastie,

O, what a panic's in thy breastie ''

Did he have the foresight to see what the PC Brigade would turn the UK into ?

Pieman,

Your tirades are as verbose as they are ridiculous.

Empty vessels and all that.

I have explained why sometimes an accused is named before being charged; I have linked to the official police guidance on this matter. Have you read it? If so, what about it have you failed to understand?

I have never commented on the rights or wrongs of the press publishing the name of an arrested individual before they are charged or that name is officially released by the police, but will do so now.

I believe that, unless there are specific reasons for so doing, such as in assisting with the apprehension of a suspect, then it is wrong to do so as it could prejudice any future trial.

I believe that in all cases: REGARDLESS OF THE ETHNICITY OR RELIGION OF THAT PERSON!

Understand?

I have frequently posted in the past the reactions of Muslim leaders, spokespersons, etc. to child grooming by Muslim men; you choose to ignore them or say that these people were lying!

I don't say 'your websites' I say the websites you and others love so much. I've only gone through 5 pages of your posts, and admit I did not find any links to any such sites by you yourself; but there is plenty written by you that could have been lifted directly from their pages and also plenty of posts linking to and quoting from such sites by others which you have 'liked'.

You will no doubt have a reply which you consider to be witty and/or intelligent; so be it.

Pieman,

I have explained why sometimes an accused is named before being charged; I have linked to the official police guidance on this matter. Have you read it? If so, what about it have you failed to understand?

I have never commented on the rights or wrongs of the press publishing the name of an arrested individual before they are charged or that name is officially released by the police, but will do so now.

I believe that, unless there are specific reasons for so doing, such as in assisting with the apprehension of a suspect, then it is wrong to do so as it could prejudice any future trial.

I believe that in all cases: REGARDLESS OF THE ETHNICITY OR RELIGION OF THAT PERSON!

Understand?

I have frequently posted in the past the reactions of Muslim leaders, spokespersons, etc. to child grooming by Muslim men; you choose to ignore them or say that these people were lying!

I don't say 'your websites' I say the websites you and others love so much. I've only gone through 5 pages of your posts, and admit I did not find any links to any such sites by you yourself; but there is plenty written by you that could have been lifted directly from their pages and also plenty of posts linking to and quoting from such sites by others which you have 'liked'.

You will no doubt have a reply which you consider to be witty and/or intelligent; so be it.

Yes, its absolutely beyond your comprehension that I might actually know something of which I talk about. Its a common misconception that effects certain people.

No witty or intelligent reply from me. It would only be wasted as you would not understand it.

But I will leave you with this thought.

Have a look at the mugshots here.

That probably goes a long way to explaining why they became child abusers. I blame the culture of marrying sisters, cousins and nieces.

Pieman,

Understand?

Yes, its absolutely beyond your comprehension that I might actually know something of which I talk about. Its a common misconception that effects certain people.

No witty or intelligent reply from me. It would only be wasted as you would not understand it.

But I will leave you with this thought.

Have a look at the mugshots here.

That probably goes a long way to explaining why they became child abusers. I blame the culture of marrying sisters, cousins and nieces.

I said you may consider your reply witty or intelligent; glad you now accept that no one else will!

Your last sentence exposes your ignorance completely; the marriage of siblings and nieces/nephews is forbidden in Islamic law.

Marriage between cousins is not, and is legal in some Muslim countries. But it is discouraged due to the risk of genetic problems.

FYI, cousins marrying is also legal in the UK, thanks to Henry VIII who changed the law so he could marry his.

A tradition often followed by the British royal family since; Queen Victoria marrying her cousin, for example.

Prince Philip is the Queen's third cousin.

• Like 1

I said you may consider your reply witty or intelligent; glad you now accept that no one else will!

Your last sentence exposes your ignorance completely; the marriage of siblings and nieces/nephews is forbidden in Islamic law.

Marriage between cousins is not, and is legal in some Muslim countries. But it is discouraged due to the risk of genetic problems.

FYI, cousins marrying is also legal in the UK, thanks to Henry VIII who changed the law so he could marry his.

A tradition often followed by the British royal family since; Queen Victoria marrying her cousin, for example.

Prince Philip is the Queen's third cousin

Mohammed

You keep stating that things are against the Law / Islamic Law. I have pointed out to you, and provided references, on various occasions that it does not matter what the Law says. What the Law says and what happens in reality are 2 very different animals. The current thread is testament to the Law being an @ss, especially where Muslims are concerned. No need to take my word for it. Read the Official Enquiry Reports. The Law being an @ss allowed these Muslim Peado gangs to operate for decades.

I have also on this thread provided links to:

1. Arranged / Forced marriages. Illegal in Britain but are carried out on a monthly basis.

2. FGM. Illegal in the UK. I have provided links showing 500 cases a month being reported. For a grand total of 1 prosecution.

3. Honour killings. Illegal in the UK, links provided to many that have taken place in the UK.

Risk of Genetic problems ? No sh!t Sherlock. The 7 mutants that I highlighted in my last post confirmed totally that there is a great risk of Genetic problems.

Well lets look at some of those Muslim Countries that you refer to. Forget what is Legal and what is Illegal. In many of these mud hut villages, they could not tell you who was getting married, whether they were Cousins, nieces, nephews or brothers and sisters. Or do you want to try and refute that too ?

Who gives a flying about Henry V111 or Queen Victoria ? This is 2015 not a Century + ago. Oh I forgot, that is a normal defensive tactic to drag up centuries ago.

Whilst marriage between cousins may still be legal in the UK. Wiki had this to say:

England maintained a small proportion of cousin marriages for centuries, with proportions in 1875 estimated by George Darwin at 3.5 percent for the middle classes and 4.5 percent for the nobility, though this had declined to under 1 percent in the 20th century

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

The number today must be so insignificant that you could not post a link to it.

My ignorance ? Nothing ignorant about my posts. The truth hurts, that is why you try and deny, deflect and constantly ignore facts.

Anyway, I will leave you with this thought.

You said.

Posted 2015-02-26 19:49:45

I feel that an employer has every right to enforce a dress code on their employees (both my wife and I have to comply with our employers' dress codes); but any potential employee must be made aware of this from the outset. That does not seem to be the case here

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/803693-us-justices-appear-to-favor-muslim-denied-job-over-headscarf/page-2

In all my years on this planet. I have never heard a white Brit, whether he be Scottish, Irish, English or Welsh ever referring to having to comply with an employers dress codes. It is an accepted part of the workplace. The only people I have ever heard moaning about it were, yep, you guessed it, Muslims.

I have asked you if you were a Muslim of Pakistani origin, which you denied vehemently. So I am intrigued as to what employment you have that would cause you to '' Have to comply with a dress policy ''

Or have you just been applying '' Taqiyya'' ?

• Like 1

Leave him alone guys. JockPieandBeans has had a rough stretch. I mean, he's had to endure through:

Catholic Church

Westminster politicians

American public schools

US Swimming

Australia Orthodox Jewish community in Chabad

Northern Ireland/Australia child migrants

one private school after another all over the world

the list goes on and on...

Not to mention White guys coming from all over the world right here to Bangkok, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, etc.

It's about time someone gave him a non-White child abuse scandal that he can express his prejudice over!

Let him blow off his steam so that he can survive the next wave of White and non-Muslim child abuse scandals.

Leave him alone guys. JockPieandBeans has had a rough stretch. I mean, he's had to endure through:

Catholic Church

Westminster politicians

American public schools

US Swimming

Australia Orthodox Jewish community in Chabad

Northern Ireland/Australia child migrants

one private school after another all over the world

the list goes on and on...

Not to mention White guys coming from all over the world right here to Bangkok, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, etc.

It's about time someone gave him a non-White child abuse scandal that he can express his prejudice over!

Let him blow off his steam so that he can survive the next wave of White and non-Muslim child abuse scandals.

Welcome to the discussion BK. Hopefully before you added your two bits worth, you had read through the whole of this thread,though I doubt it.

Pieman, your ignorance is again well to the fore.

1) Forced marriage is illegal in the UK; arranged marriages are not.

Arranged marriage was common practice in Europe up to about 100 years ago and is still practiced in many parts of the world and by many cultures and religions. Arranged marriage.

2) FGM has been discussed at length, and I agree the lack of prosecutions is a scandal. But as proven, though you wont accept the fact, FGM is not just a Muslim practice; it is practiced by people from many religions.

BTW, in the prosecution you refer to, the accused was acquitted.

3) Yes, it is unfortunate that so called 'honour' killings have taken place in the UK; But as you admit, they are illegal and the perpetrators are brought to justice.

Again, so called 'honour killings' and 'honour' violence is not just a Muslim thing.

Honour Crimes

Backing for the extremer manifestations of ‘izzat’ was small. Thus, only 6% of all young Asians believed that, in certain circumstances, it could be right to punish physically a female member of the family if she brought dishonour to it or the community. No Sikhs agreed with this, but 9% of Hindus, 8% of Christians, and 6% of Muslims did so.

Notwithstanding, three times this number (i.e. 18%) in the entire sample selected one or more of five ‘reasonable justifications’ for physical punishment of female members of the family. The figure was highest among Asian Christians (23%), followed by Muslims (20%), Sikhs (14%), and Hindus (13%).

4) You used close family members marrying to justify your bigoted view of how primitive and inbred Muslims are, even though you have absolutely no evidence to back up your assertions that these particular people married a close family member.

You don't believe my word that marriage between siblings or marrying a niece/nephew is against Islamic law; so read this.

I showed you that cousins marrying in the UK is legal, and has been for centuries, you dismiss that as irrelevant! Of course you do. You do the same with all facts which demolish your bigotry.

6) I did not 'moan' about having to comply with my employers dress code; I simply said that both my wife and I have to. As do many employees in the UK and other countries. No moaning there; simply a statement of fact.

You also seem to have completely failed to understand the rest of that post; even the part you have quoted.

Problems with your English again?