'I'll surrender on Monday', Phuket fugitive posts on Facebook

webfact

'I'll surrender on Monday', Phuket fugitive posts on Facebook
The Phuket News

PHUKET: -- The wanted son of Patong ex-mayor Pian Keesin will turn himself in to police on Monday (September 1).

Preechawut “Prab” Keesin, wanted on charges connected to “mafia” taxi activities in Patong, made the announcement on his Facebook page. The location was hidden.

He is one of eight people from Pisona Co (including his father and his brother Patawee) who were not scooped up by yesterday’s mass raids on Patong, which resulted in 74 people ending up in police cells.

In his Facebook post last night (August 28) Prab wrote, “I will surrender on Monday (September 1), because I have business to do, and the police did not give me prior notice [that they were going to serve a warrant on me].

“If I am Angyee [a Triad gangster], what does my supporting local government officers for almost 10 years signify?” he asked.

“If I know this would happen, it would have been better if I had not supported them at all!!! I am so disappointed after all the good things I did in the past,” he added.

“This is a stab in the back. Is this my reward for helping officials to reorganise communities?

“I hope I will get justice,” he concluded.

The other eight wanted people have not been heard from. They are

They are Pian and Patawee, Shanon Fongla’ae, Setasak Buasorn, Chumpon Sae’Tan, Yodlak Geuanoon, Nattaphum Tongkao, all from The Pisona Group Co Ltd, and Adichart Tinkohyao from the Baansuan Taxi Queue.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99ll-surrender-on-monday%E2%80%99-phuket-fugitive-posts-on-facebook-48271.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-08-29

Wonder what he's busy with for the next 3 days.

Let me make a wild guess, fleeing, destroying evidence, threatening witnesses ?

you missed the most likely and obvious - getting his affairs in order, in other words hiding his money, probably won't be enough as it is likely all his assets will be seized - let to good times roll

Next Pattaya

• Like 1

" “I will surrender on Monday (September 1), because I have business to do, and the police did not give me prior notice [that they were going to serve a warrant on me]."wai2.gifwai.gif

Arrogance personified.

cheesy.gif cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

“If I am Angyee [a Triad gangster], what does my supporting local government officers for almost 10 years signify?” he asked."

A question and an answer all in one...

• Like 2

Only in Thailand, it's hard to believe it's 2014 with all that goes on here, OK the Government are trying to,improve things, but gosh where do they start.

Last week someone reminded me that I am living in a third world country.... And this just knocks it all home... AGAIN..

“If I am Angyee [a Triad gangster], what does my supporting local government officers for almost 10 years signify?” he asked.

if that's the case, doesn't that signify that government officers are connected and possibly influenced by the traids?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

if that's the case, doesn't that signify that government officers are connected and possibly influenced by the traids?

And, he should be supporting the community, not supporting officers.

“I will surrender on Monday (September 1), because I have business to do, and the police did not give me prior notice [that they were going to serve a warrant on me].

Police; Sorry to bother you, ahem, is this a good time to call you? If not I can call back...

Pian: It's ok, what do you want?

Police: Well, we have a warrant for your arrest, could we maybe serve it to you?

Pian: What? Now? No way...I have no time now, wait until Monday!

• Like 2

Imagine where we would be as a world to provide written notices of intentions to serve a warrant or make an arrest. Although there does seem to be a legality that exists in certain states in the USA notify the public in a newspaper ad of an intended DUI sobriety checkpoint in advance.

To be fair to the guy, he was caught between a rock and a hard place. His father (who he couldn't disobey) and the media with all the complaints about the tuk-tuk system and drivers in general.

I think he did a pretty good job of walking an impossible tight-rope.

I was surprised that they even let the airport bus into Patong, I think that was his doing.

He's a young guy and has probably known that changes were coming; had to come, but, he's generally dealing with an older generation who see no reason to change. His father is one of them.

Unfortunately, he has inherited his father's arrogance. Obviously too used to getting his own way for too long.

To be fair to the guy, he was caught between a rock and a hard place. His father (who he couldn't disobey) and the media with all the complaints about the tuk-tuk system and drivers in general.

I was surprised that they even let the airport bus into Patong, I think that was his doing.

He's a young guy and has probably known that changes were coming; had to come, but, he's generally dealing with an older generation who see no reason to change. His father is one of them.

Unfortunately, he has inherited his father's arrogance. Obviously too used to getting his own way for too long.

So do you admire him? A role model of sorts?

So do you admire him? A role model of sorts?

No. I'm a Westerner, therefore, my father wouldn't have that kind of power over me.

I don't condone, but, I can understand.

• Like 1

please continue:

Phuket's 'Mr Big' surrenders to police in Bangkok
Tanyaluk Sakoot

1409546541_1-org.jpg
With his trademark grin still in place, Prap Keesin (left) is photographed with police in Bangkok after his surrender this morning.

PHUKET: -- Preechawut 'Prap' Keesin, boss of Pisona Co in Patong and son of the town's former mayor Pian Keesin, surrendered at Buengkom Police Station in Bangkok this morning (September 1).

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/756521-phukets-mr-big-surrenders-to-police-in-bangkok/

//CLOSED//

/Admin