Today, in Pattaya.

infinity11

I'm ready for something new and different, fun adventurous or social, etc:

Things, sights, events, happenings, gatherings etc.whatever, open to ideas.

Outside city limits a possibility too.

What's going on today please?
Got any good ideas?

Would anyone like to jam some music?

Or chat about meaningful things?

Make a video in/about pattaya?

Or play cards or a board game or something creative or fun?

I have never:

been to the pool at mikes

paraglided or parsailed

been in/to mini siam, sanctuary of truth or the aquarium to name a few

Thanks and enjoy whatever YOU decide to do! wai2.gif

I am sure I will come up with something.

Even if it's catching up on some work, sigh.

Maybe i'll just sit at the computer and come up with 1001 things to do. tongue.png

I play rhythm guitar, harmonica, sign lead and back up, a little percussion and keyboards, writes songs, know many covers, rock, pop, blues, reggae, R&B etc...

I used to do a lot of bluegrass and country dance tunes, you know fiddle tunes, but after 3 or 5 songs usually prefer some variety.

Still it's a possibility.

Bluegrass is good for harmonizing, i could use some coaching and would love to learn to do this better, harmony is amazing.

Anyone know and can coach on 2,3 4 part harmony?

Hey, we could start a barber shop quartet.

I play rhythm guitar, harmonica, sign lead and back up, a little percussion and keyboards, writes songs, know many covers, rock, pop, blues, reggae, R&B etc...

I used to do a lot of bluegrass and country dance tunes, you know fiddle tunes, but after 3 or 5 songs usually prefer some variety.

Bluegrass is good for harmonizing, i could use some coaching and would love to learn to do this better, harmony is amazing.

Hey, we could start a barber shop quartet. Well if you do, please keep it to yourselves and don't inflict it on anyone else. Mini Siam and the Sanctuary of Truth are well worth a visit. Go to Mini Siam an hour or so before day turns to night. Nice contrast.

I have an extra free ticket for tonight's muay Thai gala at Boxing World on Sukhumvit opp. Bkk Pattaya hospital at Mini Siam at 8:30pm. Regular price is 1500 baht but you get in free. Anyone who contacts me by private message before 8pm gets it.

Please leave a phone number. I will wait for you inside the mcdonald's restaurant in front of the boxing stadium. Thank you.

Edited by jackvale
  • Like 1

LOL. Rimmer is teaching me bluegrass. I don't sing, but love the fiddle tunes. Super hard to play! Rimmer is quite the musician...and can sing! LOL

You might try this site:

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/

They list some interesting stuff from time to time. Do you have wheels? A fair amount to do in the area, but you need wheels. And for this time of year, a car is best.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...