webfact

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of muff-diving is in order for the Ladies.biggrin.pnggiggle.gif

Unfortunately for them, most Thai men detest it...wai2.gifwai.gif

So...

Thats what i've heard, though dont know if its true. Poor women.....real men take satisfaction in giving as well as recieving pleasure.

• Like 1

I remember something like a drug company in the west found a drug that can delay ejaculation.

It's called Tramadol and costs 40bht for a strip of 10.

unfortunately Tramadol makes dizzy and nausea vomiting in about 30%, it can also cause addiction.

In comparison I would prefer alcohol, it not only increases time until ejaculation it also makes more horny.

tramadol will indeed do the job of delaying ejaculation, if you can finish at all.

But the "fun" would be over when the guy starts vomiting all over the girl, while having an explosive diarrhea. facepalm.gif

Actually some girls get off on vomiting and scat play.

I suggest very long, and very passionate foreplay. That way they are able to offer their partners at least a little bit of satisfaction, and perhaps she will not have to go in search of a foreigner, who is more patient, and less selfish with regard to sex. Avoiding premature ejaculation is a form of self discipline. It is not difficult, but requires patience, pacing, and discipline, a word most of these guys could not spell.

• Like 1

“Many said they were likely to ejaculate within a minute of starting sex,”

Any data on the time interval between ejaculation and abandonment.

Not sure if it's what you seek but the definition of eternity is the time between when you come and she goes, no?

• Like 1

A bit of muff-diving is in order for the Ladies.biggrin.pnggiggle.gif

Unfortunately for them, most Thai men detest it...wai2.gifwai.gif

So...

Thats what i've heard, though dont know if its true. Poor women.....real men take satisfaction in giving as well as recieving pleasure.

Real men understand that when you pay for sex, she wants you to finish ASAP and leave (hopefully before she throws up).

Are there really a bunch of bald, fat, elderly guys on TV deluding themselves into thinking their much younger paid companions enjoy anything with them in the room?

She receives her pleasure when you pay.

We're not all bald fat farang that pay for sex mate....speak for yourself