They are getting gray..

bobobo

In Pattaya there is a guy riding on a bicycle with 2 big metal boxes on the side of the bike. He does that and only black. He shouts out in Thai and makes a specific sound, like the specific sounds for different food stalls on wheels.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 4G LTE

Edited by boike

I think also they are naturally fading from the repeated washings. I buy lighter shade of blue Levi's and they're faded beyond repair after about 6-8 months. BTW, I buy my Levi's from my home country where they're literally half the price of the ones in Robinson, for example.

I think also they are naturally fading from the repeated washings. I buy lighter shade of blue Levi's and they're faded beyond repair after about 6-8 months. BTW, I buy my Levi's from my home country where they're literally half the price of the ones in Robinson, for example.

Original Levis denim is supposed to fade. I would wash them about 3-4 times so they would fade and not look too new. In days past, you would be considered a "geek" wearing new denim. Old Levis still get a good price in second hand stores.

I was shocked to see the prices of new Levis here, 3 to 4 times the price of back home.

Original Levis denim is supposed to fade. I would wash them about 3-4 times so they would fade and not look too new. In days past, you would be considered a "geek" wearing new denim. Old Levis still get a good price in second hand stores.

I was shocked to see the prices of new Levis here, 3 to 4 times the price of back home.

So how much were they here here? I've paid 6000 for my wife's Bebe jeans, and about the same for Calvin Klein. Back at home (Australia) $200 would not be considered over the top for a "good" pair pre-destroyed jeans LOL.

So how much were they here here? I've paid 6000 for my wife's Bebe jeans, and about the same for Calvin Klein. Back at home (Australia) $200 would not be considered over the top for a "good" pair pre-destroyed jeans LOL.

I've seen them at 2700 to 3100 for the 501's. In Canada, the regular price is 1500 baht.

ThaiBob: Agreed. But in my personal view, there's fading gracefully and there's fading to threadbare. OK, an exaggeration. The problem is at a certain fade point, they soil very visibly and quickly.

I've seen them at 2700 to 3100 for the 501's. In Canada, the regular price is 1500 baht.

ThaiBob: Agreed. But in my personal view, there's fading gracefully and there's fading to threadbare. OK, an exaggeration. The problem is at a certain fade point, they soil very visibly and quickly.

Just put the scissors to them and make a fashion statement.biggrin.png

So Levis are now bargain basement in your country. I see they're cheap in the US too. Levi's Australia are charging $170 (about 5000 baht) for 501 original fit.

Edited by tropo