Uzbek women arrested for soliciting following complaints by Pattaya 'tourists'

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, what sort of sex tourist complains that there are hookers in a hooker area?

say what? are these the same hookers who lived in a well known hotel on soi four prowling the street (soi four) every day? perhaps there is something good to say about the "current" gov't by the way they were so ugly that no one would take them up on their offer!

• Like 1

the uzkebistan woman are the grunts hear, the women that the russian mob has walk the streets and to''do'' the indians, who want cheap 5 on 1, euro trash.....russia''...if they didnt have clean gas and filthy women.they wouldnt have a freind in the world....

Edited by mok199

Hmm, what sort of sex tourist complains that there are hookers in a hooker area?

I can't read anywhere they where sex tourist there was complaining. Do you think only sexpats visiting pattaya

Maybe this time , there will be a cleanup and the image of pattaya will change in the long terms. So maybe is time to go somewhere else, if sexpats only visit Thailand for sex

That simply won't happen. Some streetwalkers might get arrested and some deported but the clubs will keep operating...Thailand doesn't have social welfare so thats it...sex work or begging...

• Like 1

No arrestees No pointers No evidence No nothing cheesy.gif

But I will say I love a bit of Uzbeki biggrin.png

You serious , i've often wondered how these girls do any business. They are so fat n ugly it's beyond belief any guy could find them sexually attractive. Still , if they turn you on dude , no worries , each to his own i guess.

The arabs have em

I can't read anywhere they where sex tourist there was complaining. Do you think only sexpats visiting pattaya

Maybe this time , there will be a cleanup and the image of pattaya will change in the long terms. So maybe is time to go somewhere else, if sexpats only visit Thailand for sex

That simply won't happen. Some streetwalkers might get arrested and some deported but the clubs will keep operating...Thailand doesn't have social welfare so thats it...sex work or begging...

or working in the tourism industry some other way, if they still had one

Is there any other reason to come to Pattaya? Dirty beaches, polluted water, traffic jam, Thais who are trying to rip you off on any occasion. Get real Pattaya has nothing else to offer but sex tourism.

Sure, come here for the filthy water, jet ski and other rental rip offs. If no 'sex tourists' a lot of people would go back to the farm which is now mechanized so----no money, no nothing.

What are so called sexpats here for then if not for sex?

Maybe the naive tourist should go elsewhere if they don't like it.

Good start to eliminate WS as a tourist attraction. Why the hell go there if hookers or sex upset your high horse. It is a 'safe' red-light district to get your voyeuristic jollies, soon enough it'll be gone with that vehavior by offended people. Those that do this can walk up and down one more crap street when the sex and sex tourist are cleaned out.

Ha ha,,,,,,,,, My God, prostitutes in Thailand ? The mere thought of such a thing, after previous extensive research came up with the statement "That there are no brothels in Pattaya" at least none that sell broth anyway .........Prostitution is illegal in Thailand ? ( Only if you're an Uzbek apparently )

Nobody likes competition, and people dealing in an illegal trade have the simplest avenue of wiping out competition -- call the cops. Rival drug dealers do it all the time in the US.

Now that these four vile foreigners will surely be deported, Walking Street can now go back to being the fine family venue it has been for many years. I suspect the Shins hired these women and paid for their plane tickets to infiltrate Pattaya's Walking Street and besmirch the fine character of the attraction.

Chortle, guffaw and harrumph -- simultaneously.

Good start to eliminate WS as a tourist attraction. Why the hell go there if hookers or sex upset your high horse. It is a 'safe' red-light district to get your voyeuristic jollies, soon enough it'll be gone with that vehavior by offended people. Those that do this can walk up and down one more crap street when the sex and sex tourist are cleaned out.

Wow -- " soon enough it'll be gone with that vehavior by offended people". What have you been smoking? You think Thais will give up insane profits for Western-style morality? I stopped smoking anything illegal twenty years ago, it makes me lazy, but whatever you are inhaling should be shared. Email me, and I'll send you my address, and price is no object!

tongue.png