Do You Have A Great View Looking Out Of Your Condo Or Apartment?

samsrex

Hello everyone, does your view overlook any famous locations? Please tell us what view you have looking out of your window? Can you see siam center, victory monument, khao san? Or can you see some lively street markets , bus stop, food vendors? Please tell us about your interesting view.

As for me, I'm able to see the BTS platform at Phaya Thai station. Not too exciting, but very cool to be able to see the trains come and go.

Thanks.

180 degrees of forested mountains ..... geeze iff only I don't have to walk 500 meters to the beach I'd be in Paradise :o

Would you prefer it smows and you can toboggan to the beach???? :D Oh, I forgot that you like mountains and snow and all that cold stuff . . . Geez, I can't rememebr the last time I did some tobogganing!

Ah, yes - the topic.

Our pool, our tennis courts, palm trees and more condos, greenery and the light rail station

Edited by Sing_Sling

When I walk around my (wifes) house on my (wifes) land all I can see are hill and trees as I live upcountry in Central Thailand. Unfortunately I am about 500 km from the beach but as I can't swim it is not a problem. :o:D:D

My view has been on millions of postcards,Diamondhead and Waikiki beach,but it does cost more than I would like to pay for it.My mother has the Manhattan skyline for her view and one of my sisters has the Swiss alps.My family is slightly spread out which makes family reunions quite a costly chore.

180 degrees of the Siam Bay from my balcony and still able to see small mountains in the southwest. So water, water and more water – luckily I know how to swim. There is so much beautiful to be seen – but it is important to realise it is beautiful as well. Sometimes closed eyes "see" a lot but open eyes see nothing.

Edited by tominchaam

The back yard over looks a lake and a farmer grazes his water buffalo there so they come up to the wall, its kind of kwel. At nighttime there is a restaurant that sends up the balloons with candles in them so we get that show every night (I forget the name of the restaurant). From the front yard we have a great view of Doi Supeth (I’m sure I didn’t spell that correctly).

a leafy panorama of district 1 in Ho Chi Minh City from my 8th floor window...the hustle and bustle of city life on the street below...ten restaurants all in a row selling noodles, pizza, sushi and beef rendang...

very close to the best of all possible worlds...

We have no real view at our house in Korat but the lady that lives across the street is rather good looking . So I guess I do have a great view :o

Pics please!Preferably with a telephoto lens.

And what happened to this site?It just disappeared like Hoffa!

My first place, in Chiang Mai, had a panoramic, 270-degree view from the 6th floor, with 3 balconies; most views were floor to ceiling, including 28 feet of exposure to Doi Suthep and a distant view of Doi Sakhet. The second and third places, in Hua Hin, were shaded and only 70 steps from the beach. My new place is heavily wooded, with a slight view of Doi Suthep from the upstairs balcony, but I'm surrounded by klongs on two sides. I like being 'in the woods.'

Not any more but I used to. A few hundred metres away was a huge billboard with an exceedingly attractive model on it. Every morning when I opened the curtains to my lounge or bedroom there she would be smiling and winking at me. Man I loved that billboard and used to say hello to her every day. Wouldn't want her as a girlfriend though, judging by the size of her head she must have been at least 200 foot tall.

I was devastated when the shut the appartments down and I had to move. Tried to buy the billboard but couldn't fit it down the soi.

Edited by tourleadersi

I also have a nice view, fortunately. I can see everything from the buildings near the Sapahn Taksin BTS (State Tower, Millennium Hilton, etc) to Baiyoke to Central Bagna and On Nut station. The sunsets are very beautiful some days.

post-21260-1152956625.jpg

Taksin bridge, Chaophya river, Shangrila and Oriental hotels, etc.

(Photo taken on New Year’s eve with people crowding on the bridge waiting for the fireworks to start)

---------------

Maestro

post-21260-1152956625.jpg

Taksin bridge, Chaophya river, Shangrila and Oriental hotels, etc.

(Photo taken on New Year’s eve with people crowding on the bridge waiting for the fireworks to start)

---------------

Maestro

Thats a view I'm jealous of. I always wanted to move to one of those places by Saphan Taksin with a great view of the river.

Edited by bkkmadness

My view is completely covered by a leafy, ivy-type vine working its way throughout the security grate covering the window. It's home to dozens of little birds and lizards which come and go throughout the day. They all stare at their own image in my reflective glass, which gives me an unusually close-up view of them without spooking them.

I look no further, due to the 3m-wide-garbage-strewn soi and dingy little student apartment across the way!