Sat Tv

yasmar

GOOD DAY TO ALL.PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELPME..I LIVE IN BANGKOK AND AM THINKING OF BUYING A E BOX 1ST IS E/BOX BEST SYSTEM TO GET. 2ND DO I NEED COMPUTER TO MAKE IT WORK OR CAN I CONECT IT TO HOUSE PHONE LINE..3RD IS J SAT BEST FIRM TO DEAL WITH. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT A D S L ROUTRES ECT.. THANKS FOR ANY HELP :o

GOOD DAY TO ALL.PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELPME..I LIVE IN BANGKOK AND AM THINKING OF BUYING A E BOX 1ST IS E/BOX BEST SYSTEM TO GET. 2ND DO I NEED COMPUTER TO MAKE IT WORK OR CAN I CONECT IT TO HOUSE PHONE LINE..3RD IS J SAT BEST FIRM TO DEAL WITH. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT A D S L ROUTRES ECT.. THANKS FOR ANY HELP :o

something wrong with your keyboard?

GOOD DAY TO ALL.PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELPME..I LIVE IN BANGKOK AND AM THINKING OF BUYING A E BOX 1ST IS E/BOX BEST SYSTEM TO GET. 2ND DO I NEED COMPUTER TO MAKE IT WORK OR CAN I CONECT IT TO HOUSE PHONE LINE..3RD IS J SAT BEST FIRM TO DEAL WITH. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT A D S L ROUTRES ECT.. THANKS FOR ANY HELP :D

Does anyone out there understand ? ...It's beyond me! :o:D:D

why dont you just explain to yasmar (who his a newbie) that using caps on the forum is considered

shouting(we all have to learn)

hello yasmar

i think you do need a router moden for the e box

i have not heard any bad reports about j sat.

but a word of warning

the 3 latest receiver boxes in thailand, one was the angel box.that as allready been withdrawn

and i fear many people will have lost a lot of money.

the second is the vision net box and what i read on the sat web sites people are having a lot of

problems with this box.

and the e box, so far i have not heard of any major problems with this box,but the e box works on the same principle as the vision net box.

my advise is to wait a couple more months and then if the e box as had no problems buy it.

in the meantime browse the sat web sites for more info www.rdi-sat.com is a good one

Your best bet is to go look on the other forums. Basically this practice is at best a bit shady, so should not be discussed on this forum...

Just type e-box or vissionnet reciever in google and see where it brings you...

Good luck.

And yes, using CAPS is the same as shouting!!!

Edited by monty

why dont you just explain to yasmar (who his a newbie) that using caps on the forum is considered

shouting(we all have to learn)

hello yasmar

i think you do need a router moden for the e box

i have not heard any bad reports about j sat.

but a word of warning

the 3 latest receiver boxes in thailand, one was the angel box.that as allready been withdrawn

and i fear many people will have lost a lot of money.

the second is the vision net box and what i read on the sat web sites people are having a lot of

problems with this box.

and the e box, so far i have not heard of any major problems with this box,but the e box works on the same principle as the vision net box.

my advise is to wait a couple more months and then if the e box as had no problems buy it.

in the meantime browse the sat web sites for more info www.rdi-sat.com is a good one

I have not received any help or replies from Jsat, so I would guess they may not be the best to try to deal with if they cannot answer queries by email, in this forum and by PM.

Same here,

I repeatedly had this communication issues with Jsat and decided now not to buy a product from them . If they can't reply to emails how will their service be in case of any Problems/malfunction...

rcm :o

I have not received any help or replies from Jsat, so I would guess they may not be the best to try to deal with if they cannot answer queries by email, in this forum and by PM.

Same here,

I repeatedly had this communication issues with Jsat and decided now not to buy a product from them . If they can't reply to emails how will their service be in case of any Problems/malfunction...

rcm :o

I presently run a visionnet reciever at home connected thru a adsl connection and think it is great.The E-Box is a new and yet unproven system tho may be okay.Visionnet has been up and running 9months now.With either of these recievers you have to be aware that when the net connection is down you loose your reception but apart from that I would recommend the visionnet.

Do a websearch,I would recommend www.satthaitv.com ,did good service for me but there are other dealers around just make sure there is adequate back-up for software updates,and that the reciever is prorammed to be able to change servers(most of the Thai dealers don't make this feature available)so that if server is down for any reason you can change and still have tv.

Good luck with your search

I use the visionnet reciever connected to my network for about a year now. never had any problems, the only thing is that you have to keep it up to date and for that you have to look in the right place. Channels come and go but it keeps on working and that is the most important thing.

Greetings