Pattaya Beach Operators Force Tourists Off Beach

Rimmer

Pattaya Beach Operators Force Tourists Off Beach

325.jpg
PATTAYA – recently, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; on social network there was a video clip that had destroyed the image of Pattaya. Later the police officers went to arrest the Cambodian man who kicked sand over a Russian woman who was sat on the beach to drive her away.

Latest, a foreigner had posted a picture that was captured on a beach in Koh Lan island. The picture showed a sign post which said in Thai, English and Russia language that you can’t sit on the beach and have to rent chairs. Net surfers had criticized the video and sign post.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/pattaya-beach-operators-force-tourists-beach/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-09-10

Sooner or later the Phuket solution will have to come to Pattaya.

Logically it should be within days or weeks but well before the high season.

It could be done under the guise of "giving additional support" rather than "enough is enough" but the result would be the same.

Whatever.........its urgently needed.

Edited by Likener1

It could be done under the guise of "giving additional support" rather than "enough is enough" but the result would be the same.

Except if there are "special" forces in Pattaya making things different here.

I think the fact there has been no mention or action about the fake taxi meter cars here is an indication that things will NOT be changed very much here.

Sorry to say.

• Like 2

Except if there are "special" forces in Pattaya making things different here.

I think the fact there has been no mention or action about the fake taxi meter cars here is an indication that things will NOT be changed very much here.

Sorry to say.

Whilst I obviously agree with you about the "special forces" the fact the junta seem to be very media sensitive may well sway them into direct action.

These signs and a few more well publicised Jet Ski beatings and the suchlike may turn the focus so much onto Pattaya that direct intervention becomes unavoidable.

I hope it does but ................................

This is what I suspected , they have turned koh larn into a private beach area. I think I will try my luck in a few days and go there just to sit in front of the chairs, if they try something stupid I will film it and post it on youtube.

Actually that is a good idea, everyone should have 15 minutes of fame. Youtube (social network) fame is plenty alright, Andy Warhol would approve.

This is what I suspected , they have turned koh larn into a private beach area. I think I will try my luck in a few days and go there just to sit in front of the chairs, if they try something stupid I will film it and post it on youtube.

Great idea everyone will love to see half a dozen deck chair attendants kicking the krap out of you over a 100 baht deckchair.

Maybe we'll chip in for your medical bills? Or maybe not?

• Like 1

Oh there will be something stupid to post on youtube okay, but unfortunately it will be you getting your erse kicked by a group of thugs!