Good Aquarium Store in Pattaya ?

Lotustrbo

There is a place on Third Road on the left as you head in a south-westerly direction from South Pattaya Road.

It looks a little tatty, but they have a fairly good collection of both equipment and fish.

post-2109-1261211927.jpg

This place is now gone... sad.png

229.jpg

The good news is that the same people have now re-opened the shop on Thepprasit as "Pattaya Pet Shop". It's on the south side (left as you drive from Suk to Jomtien) about 200 metres after the old "Fish & Fur" place.

Where was the "Fish and Fur" place? Cross Soi?

About halfway down Thepprasit. A few years back they seemed to lose interest in the animal side of things and most of the shop was given over to selling furniture. Now they've expanded the fish side again, I think it may be under new management. Previously they were known to be more expensive than the (now demolished and relocated to Thepprasit) shop on Third road near the Bali Hai flyover, but the prices seemed to be more reasonable when I went there a few weeks ago. I'd still prefer to go to the new Pattaya Pet Shop though as I've used them for some years and they're honest and helpful.

Where was the "Fish and Fur" place? Cross Soi?

About halfway down Thepprasit. A few years back they seemed to lose interest in the animal side of things and most of the shop was given over to selling furniture. Now they've expanded the fish side again, I think it may be under new management. Previously they were known to be more expensive than the (now demolished and relocated to Thepprasit) shop on Third road near the Bali Hai flyover, but the prices seemed to be more reasonable when I went there a few weeks ago. I'd still prefer to go to the new Pattaya Pet Shop though as I've used them for some years and they're honest and helpful.

Thanks, my interest is in the new Pattaya Pet Shop as I did business with them at their old location.

• 2 years later...

On Naklua Rd, between Soi 16 and Soi 14 as going towards the fish market, there is a shop which sells birds and a selection of fish both tropical and marine. The owner and his wife are super helpful and he is a very good aquascaper. They will also do a monthly service for your tanks.