Australia launches anti-terror raids

webfact

If you are pulled over by the police, they will ask you to remove your helmet to verify identity, It is an offence not to do so. (Disobey lawful direction of Police) The same applies to those driving with the Burka however they will refuse to show their faces on religious grounds. Police will very rarely enforce this law against muslims because it opens a can of worms and they end up being investigated internally on false allegations.

Yes I read about false accusations issue, not so long ago a person was convicted, don't recall the sentence.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The burka has nothing to do with religious demands but a cultural one, that's the usual excuse anyway along with genital mutilation has nothing to do with Islam, child brides etc. So OK not so much of a problem banning it then in public, or are we to go along with the clitoris slicing and child brides as well just because it's 'cultural' Even if you want to insist it is a religious demand, so what, ban it anyway on grounds of security and integration. I'm sick to death of islam wanting to claim special rights and playing the victim card at the same time and pleading for tolerance while giving no respect or tolerance to anyone else in return.

Here's the latest brat having a tantrum in the UK, not quite the full monty but how can they let somebody with just their eyes showing take an exam, could be anyone

Teenage girl quits school in row over veil: Pupil, 16, who started wearing niqab moves to complete her A-Levels because she is too ‘upset, hurt and angry’ to go back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2768789/Teenage-girl-quits-school-row-veil-Pupil-16-started-wearing-niqab-moves-complete-A-Levels-upset-hurt-angry-back.html

Since when did children dictate School dress codes?

Edited by jacky54

The burka has nothing to do with religious demands but a cultural one, that's the usual excuse anyway along with genital mutilation has nothing to do with Islam, child brides etc. So OK not so much of a problem banning it then in public, or are we to go along with the clitoris slicing and child brides as well just because it's 'cultural' Even if you want to insist it is a religious demand, so what, ban it anyway on grounds of security and integration. I'm sick to death of islam wanting to claim special rights and playing the victim card at the same time and pleading for tolerance while giving no respect or tolerance to anyone else in return.

Here's the latest brat having a tantrum in the UK, not quite the full monty but how can they let somebody with just their eyes showing take an exam, could be anyone

Teenage girl quits school in row over veil: Pupil, 16, who started wearing niqab moves to complete her A-Levels because she is too ‘upset, hurt and angry’ to go back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2768789/Teenage-girl-quits-school-row-veil-Pupil-16-started-wearing-niqab-moves-complete-A-Levels-upset-hurt-angry-back.html

Since when did children dictate School dress codes?

And what about this.

"The family also complained to Bradford Council, who sent a letter informing them that staff would be given Halal awareness training."

Halal awareness training!! W-T-F!?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2768649/Muslim-family-sends-children-school-Halal-stickers-taped-chest-daughter-served-non-Halal-food.html

Is Britain already lost?

Converts to Islam are the worst.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Had a gut full of Muslims and they need to be wiped off the planet, enough is enough theses people are a real threat to Australia and must be rounded up now and shipped out.

Men threaten to cut uniformed naval officer's throat in Sydney attack

These mutts!

You give them refuge from war. You give them social security.

And they turn around and attack you.

The family of the Afghan mutt that was shot in Melbourne are, instead of asking for forgiveness, planning a demo in the city center.

http://www.9news.com.au/National/2014/09/25/19/35/Man-claiming-to-be-terror-suspects-brother-organises-Melbourne-CBD-rally

Disgraceful! Are these the'moderate Muslims' the apologists are constantly referring to?

Got a nice echo chamber going on here, eh fellas?

The apologists seem to have thrown in the towel, was it something we said?

Given the intolerance shown on this thread, it is clear you blokes are no better than them. Bigots the lot of you.

Given the intolerance shown on this thread, it is clear you blokes are no better than them. Bigots the lot of you.

Well I have no tolerance for murder, jihad, be headings and calls for the overthrow of western democracies, sorry if that make me a 'bigot' That was the meaningless label that lost Gordon Brown the last election in the UK of course when he called one of his own supporters that because she raised the topic of immigration.

Why is it those calling for tolerance are so often intolerant themselves?

Edited by jacky54

Well I have no tolerance for murder, jihad, be headings and calls for the overthrow of western democracies, sorry if that make me a 'bigot' That was the meaningless label that lost Gordon Brown the last election in the UK of course when he called one of his own supporters that because she raised the topic of immigration.

Why is it those calling for tolerance are so often intolerant themselves?

Dunno, I'm just calling it for what it is. You're no better than the Isis cheerleaders.

How so we are against Islamic Jihad and Islam, they are in favour, can you not see the difference?

You both vilify innocent people. No difference, you both treat everyone as a criminal based purely on association.

To think this way is bigoted and frankly, undemocratic.

You are no different. Scum is scum.

• Like 1

How so we are against Islamic Jihad and Islam, they are in favour, can you not see the difference?

You both vilify innocent people. No difference, you both treat everyone as a criminal based purely on association.

And your out of order......

Dunno, am I going to have to worry walking down the street of my own country being bashed up, spat on and abused when I head back to OZ for Christmas cause you blokes have commenced your own jihad?

Dunno, am I going to have to worry walking down the street of my own country being bashed up, spat on and abused when I head back to OZ for Christmas cause you blokes have commenced your own jihad?

Nobody on here opposed to jihad is advocating violence, your comments about scum and bigots are just outrageous flames and baiting, you do seem to say you 'dunno' a lot. You remind me of why I never post on football threads- I don't know anything about it, perhaps your dunno indicates a lack of knowledge on this particular topic.

Edited by jacky54

Fink you have "lost the plot" chummy..............facepalm.gif

Blah blah blah. Of course we're intolerant of Islamic terrorists. Twit!

post-181811-14116572405392_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

LATE last night, spies were given extraordinary new powers to monitor Australians’ activities on the internet.

The Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) will soon have the power to essentially monitor the entire Australian web with only one warrant, as the government’s first set of anti-terror laws passed the Senate with bipartisan support.

With Australia on high alert for terrorism on domestic soil, the government has been able to beef up the powers of our domestic spy agency quickly and with little parliamentary discussion.

The changes allow ASIO to access an unlimited number of third-party computers on a network with only one warrant.

• Like 1

I note the multiple postings from all the regulars this morning outraged by the hateful graffiti on the mosque in Sydney overnight as well as the storming of an Islamic school there by a knife wielding idiot. I mean, we should be angered by innocent children being subject to knife wheeling idiots right?

I note the multiple postings from all the regulars this morning outraged by the hateful graffiti on the mosque in Sydney overnight as well as the storming of an Islamic school there by a knife wielding idiot. I mean, we should be angered by innocent children being subject to knife wheeling idiots right?
Jeez! 'Hateful graffiti'? Not exactly up there with stabbing policemen and threatening to behead members of the public is it?

As to the Islamic school incident, I haven't seen that story yet. If true, the culprit should be prosecuted but I can understand where the anger and frustration come from. And while we're on the subject, why is there an Islamic school in Australia in the first place? They're proven breeding grounds for radicals, jihadists and terrorists.

Hateful grafitti? Yep, basically ostracising impressionable kids who read it. Better recruitment tool than Isis themselves.

But let me get this straight, you 'understand' the anger and frustration one might lead one have to go into a school of children and terrorise little kids? Really? What planet are you on. What did these kids do to this bloke? Tease him in the play ground?

On the schools, no one seemed to have a problem with catholic schools in the days the IRA were running rampant? Or was that different? But the reason, it is a free country. Clearly you don't think that is worth preserving.

Don't recall the mandatory NSW curriculum having jihad in it, BTW.

To add to the hyperbolic atmosphere, the ADF officer who said two Muslim blokes tried to attack him has taken it back. Seems he made it up.

Edited by samran

Some off-topic posts and replies have been deleted. Some posters think the topic already off-topic; they may be right, but personal comments directed at other posters is absolutely off-topic. It's also inflammatory.

You do not need to be anti-Islam to be anti-terrorist although some posters seem quite content to lump them both together.

Your cooperation in posting in a civil and respectful manner is appreciated.

• Like 2

On the schools, no one seemed to have a problem with catholic schools in the days the IRA were running rampant? Or was that different?

It was very different. Large numbers of Catholic schools, all over the world, were not preaching jihad. blink.png

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

On the schools, no one seemed to have a problem with catholic schools in the days the IRA were running rampant? Or was that different? But the reason, it is a free country. Clearly you don't think that is worth preserving.

Samran

Your attempt at justifying the current islamic problem as being similar to the IRA, is quite frankly, way below the belt.

IMO, whether you like it or not. Aus, the UK and various others opened the doors to Muslims to allow them to have a better way of life, after all, thats why they come to those shores, is it not ?

Unfortunately, that is not what happened, rather than accept the hospitality that was afforded them, they slowly began taking over. I dont think I need to labour the point about areas, street names etc.

Now, for some strange reason, that same hospitality is not extended by Muslim Countries. I will say only this. What happened to the Coptic Christians in Iraq ?

Believe what you like, that is up to you. Do not expect everyone else to have that same belief.

• Like 1

There are threats by Islamic extremists within Australia, but the response by some of the public is foolish, as is the stupid inflammatory behaviour of some Australian Muslim youths. Thankfully government agencies and some politicians are trying to cool matters down.

The school incident with a threatened knife attack was actually on school grounds, very fortunate the school went into lock down.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/man-sought-over-knife-threat-at-islamic-school-in-sydney/story-e6frg6nf-1227071377600

An ADF member has now 'withdrawn’ his allegation he was assaulted and threatened with beheading.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/25110884/adf-member-attacked-in-sydney/

The predictable accusations of foolish response, over reaction and so on to a religious group threatening public beheadings and terrorism in a country that gave them a better life, foolish yes, a reaction to this evil should have been started years ago. We are still of course yet to see any suggestions from the apologists about solutions to the problem, pointing the finger elsewhere, rather desperately to Catholic Schools and the IRA the most recent, and pretending these people are not real Muslims and that others are just as bad is just not good enough. Lets hear what solutions you think are needed. I think the two main ones are closing down divisive hate preaching Islamic Schools and arresting hate preaching Imam's, what do the apologists think about that, as a start anyway?

Edited by jacky54

You really think these Islamic schools are following the NSW curriculum? Reality attack needed here!

All schools in Australia providing Islamic religious education must also provide education based upon the curriculum for the State/Territory in which they are located. The annual academic test results for all ages, based upon government test papers, are published in the public domain, as do all schools. Do a search and you will find sometimes the results exceed those of the national average.

You really think these Islamic schools are following the NSW curriculum? Reality attack needed here!

All schools in Australia providing Islamic religious education must also provide education based upon the curriculum for the State/Territory in which they are located. The annual academic test results for all ages, based upon government test papers, are published in the public domain, as do all schools. Do a search and you will find sometimes the results exceed those of the national average.

They should be doing this but are they? If the UK is anything to go by then not and if you are letting them out of the blame then where is the fault? Mosques or could it even be the Koran and example of the prophet?

Edited by jacky54